Hey Sup Forums what's a good lube I can find around the house? Tried making some sex toys at home...

Hey Sup Forums what's a good lube I can find around the house? Tried making some sex toys at home, need to test them out. It's my cock sock & prostate pecker. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-YuS_LFQ5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Petroleum Jelly is always good if messy. Do not use soaps/shampoo as lube.

Motor oil.

Your moms pussy should make some pretty good lube. I'm sure if you ask her she'll lend you some

Vaseline

Cum. Just have a friend fuck it first, and take the sloppy seconds.

Glycerol

use vegetable oil

crisco

bengay

>Do not use soaps/shampoo as lube.
Tell me about it, did that a long time ago and my foreskin dried, crackled, and peeled awfully. Had to keep it under constant lotion care or else it hurt.

My homemade lube recipe:
1 tsp olive oil (extra virgin is best)
1/2 cup Windex
1/2 tsp vinegar
2 tb water
1/2 cup bleach (makes it sterile and covers up the vinegar smell)
2 tb whatever lotion you have on hand (keeps your peen in good shape and helps consistency)

mix vigorously.

>Ammonia
>Bleach

Nice try user

virgin coconut oil if you got some.
after anal stimulation I farted rainbows which smelled like coconut.

I used to use shave gel/cream.

you fucking serious?

Buy proper lube if you're under age or use veggie oil.

Fuck hole alternatives:
youtube.com/watch?v=S-YuS_LFQ5s

Do this at your own risk. No incident so far with the lid coming undone, but it hurt like hell when it hit my finger after wards. Clean all aftermath out from it first before popping or do it inside a plastic bag otherwise you'll paint your room with it.

Or try the version in webm.

Can confirm

Thanks user!

lol from the thumbnail I thought that was a cat on the left side

i'd reccomend Tabasco sauce

Thanks Sup Forumsros, they both worked magnificently! I found some petroleum jelly to test it out. I'll have to make a few adjustments, but i need a cheap way to live without a girlfriend. I am planning on getting a real flesh light soon, but finances are tight right now. I just need something to keep me away from womem & relationships for a while, takes up to much time & money.

it worked for me, better than store-bought stuff

Until you graduate to using actual toys and lubes, it's readily available, nobody questions why you have shave gel, it's slippery, it's for your face so shouldn't be as harsh on your skin as soap, and it washes off easily. I fapped in the tub, though I can't imagine any of the other suggestions given are any less messy if your plan is to do it in front of the computer ... good luck getting the petroleum jelly off.

I meant they both were off by one.