I heard kratom is getting banned soon, so I went ahead and ordered some. What should I expect? Something lame...

I heard kratom is getting banned soon, so I went ahead and ordered some. What should I expect? Something lame, or something mildly alright?

Fuck, I came to ask the same thing. Where do you buy this shit locally? At like one of those health/nature stores?

All I know is that it's supposed to (medically) wean people off of opiates/opiate withdrawal. Recreationally it's supposed to mimic the euphoric effects of opiates. You know, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, heroin...

Bump, I wanna get high legally.

Something mildly alright.

Decent opiate if you cant get anything better

WHERE CAN I GET IN US? I WANT TO GET FUCKED UP

how are you getting it and what country are you in.
ive always been to nervous to trust getting things like that and amanita mailed to my door.

Mildly alright. What strain?

Try DXM

K-warehouse.c o m

This.

Agreed.
What rc's yall doin. I have some 4-aco-det, etizolam, 3-Meo-pcp, 1p-lsd, 3fpm.

I've never used RC's... ever...

Congratulations you just wasted money, you need to take a shit ton of it for an affect you only kinda feel and it doesn't even last long

It's just the easiest these days for me. And they're pretty legit. I miss real lsd, or just some coke.

Why not just Shroom it up... Or OTC's like codeine or DXM

Shrooms are easy to grow

And Codeine and DXM is cheap

Pretty nice stuff, if you need more than 5 grams of grounded kratom you got shit quality. Gives you a mild, euphoric buzz and makes everyday bullshit a lot more enjoyable. Don't take it every day, I work at a dutch smartshop and see a hand full of kratom junkies come and go every day. Have fun OP.

Idk I don't know a good like. What, truffle shop? Online or whatever? Def interested in growing though. As for opiates/opioids, the harsher the better, personally. I like Roxie's sooo much more than codeine Kratom morphine etc. but I'm like trying to kick benzos and opiates. I'm too addicted

i've been messing with kratom for years.
almost identical high to lortabs or similar pills.
also has a bit of an upper effect about as strong as coffee.
lasts a few hours.
it was really great to take before work as i would feel awesome for most of the day.
if your gonna do it get some empty pill capsules. they are super cheap on ebay but you may be able to find them at CVS or something.
i would take about 8-10 capsules or about 3.5-5 grams.
never noticed any bad side effects i threw up a couple of times when i took too much but i think that had more to do with my stomache full of powder.
8/10 good legal high, would reccomend.

Just go to the shroomery.. Start browsing through the forums

forgot to mention i got mine from a website called Herbal Salvation. The kind called "Plantation" is the best. only need like 3 grams of that stuff to get high.

Had it once, thought it sucked. Made my tongue numb and tastes like tree bark water. 90% of the high is mental, the 13 year Olds at the kava bar I was at were "feeling it"