Is it okay to date girls just for sex?

Is it okay to date girls just for sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fNtgymjy7mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you faggot, you date them to take them out places and buy them things. It's your job to make them happy.

If you're just in it for sex, you aren't "dating"

as long as you dont pretend you want anything else. dont let a bitch think you really love her if shes just pussy to you.

So how do I get relationship with just sex and no feelings?

do someone dates for any other purpose than that? is it possible?

No. It is okay to fuck them without dating, however

So my predicament is I get attention from girls and all that jazz, but I never make any moves. I always feel that she likes me way more than I like her and that if I did make a move I'd be taking advantage of her

what else for ? ? ?

Is honestly and literally any other reason? Girls themselves even know it but dont want to admit it.

Isn't that the ONLY reason to date girls? They possess the pussy, and to get it on a regular basis, dating is the best method. What the fuck else are women good for? Pussy is quite literally the ONLY reason we put up with their crazy bullshit in the first place.

user is a fag beta cuck

so this is me I am OP. Should I just become another guy who fucks with girls sex and then never speaks to after he's had his fill, or should I try and find a girl I love and shit

for sex*

Sluts are only on this planet to pleasure men

you dont.

try fucking a lot of women.

You peasants must be 13 or something.Girls around my age want sex more than relationships.

you're retarded, sir

I'm guessing you never travel? Or been on a holiday or had to go overseas.

get loovoo or tinder so you dont have to date them

and why are you assuming this?

are you a faggot ?!

My current fwb is a lapdancer at the club. My other is a mom but she will lick my ass on command so I keep her around. Pic related to lapdancer.

i always had good times using diethylether or rohypnol

youtu.be/fNtgymjy7mk

How did you manufacturer these situations

To be real I'm an average looking fucker. Just be confident and be straightforward but not on your intentions right away. Start off as being funny and joke around almost to the verge of being an asshole then here and there give them small compliments such as "your hair looks good" blah blah blah,etc. You should know by the vibe you guys talk to each other whether you can fuck or not by now. Invite her to something casual then lay your fucking hammer. If she digs your dick break it down to her and tell her you want a fwb. If she doesnt,whatever dude move onto the next. JUST BE FUNNY AND CONFIDENT. Don't judge yourself harshly on failing with a certain chick. Some will dig your vibe,some won't. Fuckem. The other one that's a mom has wanted to fuck me for years and knows I don't date. She just sent me this on Monday but I was sleeping.

Or maybe it was last week's Thursday. I'm not sure what today is.

BE FUCKING WITTY THOUGH. None of that aboriginal bullshit dad jokes sort of thing. Jokes at their expense seem to always work. But im a fucking gutter baby so I fuck bitches with problems. I love them.

Nice man. Like I do alright but I'm in a similar situation to OP where the girls always want something more.

Great job with the mom though that's class

That's most women man. Try bringing up somewhere "you don't really date cus I'm picky with who I would want to spend my time with" shit. Somewhere make that known and they will remember that the whole OEM they know you. That's when you make those sort of moves. She'll obviously want more but usually they'll still fuck you in the hopes you might want them. It's rare you find women actually down for it. I live in Bakersfield though so there's alot of easy bitches. I probably have crabs or something right now.

Is that not the primary reason anyway?

Thanks man. I wish you many more years of good pussy

No worries. Thank you kind user. May your dick prosper in wetness and diseaseless bodily waters. Here's lapdances ass for the road.

Lol yes user, its okay, pump and dump is quite common.

Dont listen to this limpdicked faggots who live in a world where women are not cheating whores.