chris-winston.com/
duolingo.com/
auchan.fr
facebook.com
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chris-winston.com/

duolingo.com/

This one is fucked up, you can actually learn Esperanto there. Police haven't taken it down for some reason.

auchan.fr

>Esperanto
Absolutely terrifying.

Clearnet links....

facebook.com

hahaha

Why?
1. It's easy to learn
2. Neutral for global
3. Fun

Microsoft.com

Also.
>onion router
>on android
It's like shouting that you download cheese pizza.

www.salvini.it

Esperanto? It sounds like an "Allah Akbar" stuff or related...

>dark web
>implying the dark web isn't just 'the internet'
cringe when I hear the deeps web, darkz webz, etc.

It's all the fucking internet, just some of it is behind closed doors or not accessible through normie means like google.
Learn to use TOR, and you'll find all sorts of links, but if you want to get into the 'deepest of the web' you gotta be invited to the closed networks.

Bro it takes like a week to learn this shit and it's growing quickly just do it.

Fuck off shill. More and more people are learning esperanto every day, soon we'll be free from your influence you piece of shit. You think you can stop us?

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

Jes, estis sxerso; mi parolas esperanto. Sed vi ne povas pretendi, ke la gramatiko facilas.

>turn off modem
>host website on local loopback
>???
>profit.
Congratz you are now on a part of the deep web only you can access.

Bro it's really fucking easy compared to most other languages. Especially English, jesus christ what a nightmare.

But good on you, you're ahead of the curve. You've got to get as many people to learn as possible, time is running out.

Generally yes, especially vocab. But the grammar and weird-ass punctuation syntax still gives me some issues.

Spread around lernu.net as much as you can, but nothing you can do will be as good as what Duomingo's doing.

Personally, I'm not particularly interested in Esperanto, but I'm a language hobbiest anyway. It's difficult to introduce people from outside of the language continuity to any foreign language, especially one they haven't heard of.

Fuck, language community**