Jelly fags. Get out and walk sometime.

Roll for nemophobe

Bitchnigga

Cracker$$$

Cumking

Putting all stardust into making a badass jolteon. Too many waters on gyms

S for Nigger

Smh dubs wasted

Best known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. He is an entrepreneur, educator, and investor who believes the world needs more entrepreneurs.With perspectives on money and investing that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert has earned an international reputation for straight talk, irreverence, and courage and has become a passionate and outspoken advocate for financial education.

call it robert kiyosaki

Heat Seaking Missle

The camera pans into dimly a lit office at the Niantic main headquarters. 4 silhouettes can be seen all gathered around a computer.

"Boss, we are losing players by the minute! We need to do something to grab at their heart strings once again."

"I know Emett, if we continue on this route, the app will be forgotten by Christmas...does anyone have any ideas before I mention mine?"

"Nance in studio B said the trading algorithm is finished and ready to implement, we could surprised players before they wake up!"

"Hmm good good I like it, what else?"

"We were able to redo the combat system to closely resemble those of the actual platform games, it would be all night project but we can get it done as well..."

"Interesting, good good. Now let me tell you what I think we should do. I call it, Appraisals!"

The camera pans out of the office window as slow clapping can be heard.

[/Scene]