Well it has Akroyd's shill of approval now

well it has Akroyd's shill of approval now.

that must have cost them all of $14.00, an open faced sandwich, and letting him tell them about how great of a white bluesman he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Smashers
wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704
youtube.com/watch?v=SKqjIv91Zx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His comments sound enormously sarcastic

Probably got threatened with legal action if he didn't say something positive about it.

>brilliant cast, both female and male

Cast implies everyone. Needing to specify both is just more unnecessary sjw bullshit.

God I hate what this world is becoming.

FUCK OFF BACK TO POL U FUCKING BIGOT!!!

Dan's talented, but he's never had integrity when it comes to movies. He even replaced Murray in Caddyshack 2.

they'll even get ramis to support them

>When Harold was in his deathbed his last words to me were: -Bill, we need to save the franchise, cast Melissa Mccarty and she'll make a great movie

and then he died

James Cameron said genesys would be could

Fuck off Aykroyd is literally insane anyway

Bill has a cameo in it....since he was going to get sued for not doing so

Fuck this film

>OP not knowing sarcasm when he sees one

KEK

This isn't new.

>That time Sam Raimi said Amazing Spider-Man was better than his movies

Lmao, I was cringing until '...and Bill Murray is in it!' That is pure sarcasm, my friend.

Dan Akroyd came to the theater I work at about a month a go and saw Batman v Superman so I don't trust his opinion anyway.

>those Sony emails where Pascal keeps trying to suck Raimi's dick for help on Amazing

All you have to do to buy Dan's endorsement these days is shill his shitty vodka.

He is literally and self admittedly fucking AUTISTIC. I'm supposed to take his thoughts on the "genuine performances" and the idea of him laughing at a movie seriously?

Dan Aykroyd is legitimately insane and probably regularly posts on /x/.

>not going on a tulpa trip with Dan

Yeah based upon the animosity in their relationship he's clearly referencing the difficulty of getting Murray on board for Ghostbusters 3. There's a ton of venom in that statement.

Murray seems like a piece of shit, doesn't he? Can you image spending almost two decades trying to make a movie happen, and that one prima donna important to the story wants to flip flop around the entire time until the writer dies?

From the outside it seems that way. But we never got to see the real face to face interactions. If you tried to pressure Murray to attach his name to a failed cheesy gimmicky cashgrab sequel, you might be the piece of shit.

Sounds like a pretty decent guy actually. Yeah, GHOSTBUSTERS 3 MOVIE OF THE YEAR HUH. He knew it would have been a fucking cash in and he probably didn't want to embarrass himself or the other cast members.

>Believing anything Dan Akroyd says these days
He's even crazier than Jesse Ventura.

>anything this guy says

Same as what they were gonna do with Murray if he didn't cameo.

But Genesys was good.

Hasn't he been trying to get this film made for more than decade, of course he's going to say its great. What is he gonna admit that after all this time it's shit and they fucked it up. Mother fucker should be put on suicide watch, seeing something you love raped to death; whenever anyone asks you've gotta say "yeah man its great" grimly reminded that your legacy is a gimmick film garbage fire.

I know he posts on Sup Forums.
He is insane but a fun Alex Jones tier insane.

I don't believe it. Somebody most have mad Dan doo it.

this

I met him a few times through work, (airlines) I've checked him in a bunch of times. At first it seems cool because he is being zany and friendly, but after a while his schtick gets old.

Ive gotten the "and no one will ever believe you" literally 3 times.

ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Smashers

Dan Aykroyd's original concept for ghostbusters was fucking retarded. It had less coherence than the original tron.

and no one le ever will.

I also met ramis a bunch of times, very polite, very low key.

Akroyd also believes the plot of Ghostbusters could actually happen.

It could though. It's not very plausible though.
Also GB2 predicted 9/11 in a roundabout way.

You live in SC? I know he lives in Charleston, everyone down there has their Bill Murray story

>it's so good it makes my movie look like shit!... Now where's my money

Why are you all saying that Arkroyd's insane? Is he a conspiracy loon or something? What did he say?

>MAN-FANS
>MAN-FANS
>MAN-FANS

He believes in UFOs or something like that.

He's contractually obligated not to shit talk the movie.

nothing more than a fourteen yo girl writing something and attributing it to a respected actor.

/thread

He has aspergers.
And of course the plebians scientism shitstain who have never picked up a book in their lives things he's stupid because he believes in paranormal phenomena even science hasn't proved it exists, science hasn't fucking unproved either.
Fucking shit eaters.

So what does Harold Ramis think of the new Ghostbusters? He's been awfully quiet about it.

Ray's gone bye-bye.

This mutha ain't white!

ramis was on the spectrum as well.

movie cast entirely with aspies when?

YOU CAN'T /TRHEAD YOUR OWN POST YOU FUCKING ED BROWSING NEWFAG!

What's it about Bill Murray being threatened with lawsuit if he didn't do the cameo?

>Bill Murray is in it!
Lol only because he was held at gun point by the fucking jews
Nigga never wanted to do it in the first place

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

>"In order to more fully evaluate our position if Bill Murray again declines to engage on “Ghostbusters”, AG requested that we identify “aggressive” litigation counsel with whom we can consult to evaluate our alternatives and strategize. [Harkening back to his prior employer, of course, raised the name of David Boies.]

>Personally, while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public so seems to me we should look for someone who isn’t seeking the spotlight.

>Can we discuss at some point soon to provide a suggestion or two?

So yeah, Sony are full of scum sucking assholes. Don't buy anything that is said.

But, what were they going to sue him for? I mean, did he wrong them somehow...

Probably some contractual obligation bullshit. They can find all sorts of reasons to sue you if they feel like it.

Anything they could find the slightest excuse over. It's a pretty common tactic for a corporation to get what they want by throwing tons of bogus lawsuits over someone with less money than them to get them to waste their time and money fighting them in court until they give into their demands.

This.

It's not like Bill Murray gives a shit one way or the other, he's old.

Dan Akroyd has been pushing for another Ghostbusters film for the majority of his professional life. If they smeared a greasy turd across a film strip and marketed it as a new Ghostbusters movie it would have his seal of approval.

>If

This.

I meant literally but yeah.
His approval means jack shit.

someone call rooney

Sounds like navy slang to me.

im OP and that wasnt me bro

that time of the month eh? Fucking dumb whore

sauce

dan akroyd can sell anything

youtube.com/watch?v=SKqjIv91Zx8

Young Adam

what went wrong?

Every year I more and more accept his claim that he has undiagnosed autism.

>The guy who spent decades trying to get any shitty version of the movie made thinks it's great

I'll wait to see why Murray's endorsement is like.

Hi Sup Forums!

>As one of millions of man-fans and Ray Stantz
10/10

Nothing, he actually got into pretty decent shape for the SNL 40th. For several years recently he was a huge tub of shit.

That sounds suspiciously like the Seagal Last Samurai pasta.

Great potential for future remakes no one asked for.

Dogs & Cats Living Together…Mass Hysteria!