>B is for Bro

IMPOSSIBRU!!! I HAVE TRIPS AND DOUBLES! :D LOL LOL LOL LOL

>X stands for rule34.XXX

>H is for Heil Hitler

>T is for topkek

I got two trips in a row.An hero faggot
>:D
>LOLOLOLOLOL
>I got some numbers at the end of my post I'm so cool and totally not a faggot :DDDDD
>I use 2009 memes xDDD

b is for potato

Dont be a jaulous horsefucker :P

Stop
Rule infringement no°145:
Publc speaking of foundation matter, prepare to be contacted by a group of armed officers, your degrade will be inmediate.

Agent no°256

Secure Contain Protect

I is for I really like this image

N is for Nigger

D is for Dont touch me there

>H is for Harambe

M is for motherfucker

/thread

>/thread his own post
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

>N is for nigger

kek

fucking new fag kill yourself. fucking nigger

Bean bag buccaneers?