Can someone pls teach me how to hack a facebook account? i wanna know what my mother told her boyfriend about me...

Can someone pls teach me how to hack a facebook account? i wanna know what my mother told her boyfriend about me. I have been their topic for a week now so

Alright, I'll teach you.

just talk to your mom

>wait until your mom walks away from pc
>profit

>Doesn't involve green matrix number screens
>still calls it hacking

This getting into fb is mainly done with social engineering or what this dude said.

I'd be thankful to you if you did user pls d

Seriously your best bet

If she has chrome just look in her saved passwords and stuff in the settings, botnet prevails again.

hi i'm the hacker they call Sup Forums

step 1-->write the account email you want me to hack

step 2--> write your email

Step 3--> wait 5 mins and i'll send you the password

The only way other than getting on her computer is to change her password through password recovery of her email then her facebook.

no, you are wrong, he may listen to this hackor
--->

Alright op i hacked the account
It says here
Op is a faggot

You gotta delete the Sys32 folder while your mum is online

And then add a new folder with your email address in it... It should forward chat logs to your email then

good luck OP

1.delete system32 files
2. ???
3. Profit

Does it really work?

Yes ofc

Yeah, But you gotta have chat with your mum open and she's gotta be online when you do the old switcheroo with the folders

Yeah. Guaranteed to work my dude. I've done it to get into my ex's FB before.

Was she cheating?

op dont do this, fucks up your computer.

Yes. It's a shame really, she had a great sense of humor and looked good as well. But deleting Sys32 helped me see her FB. Great closure on that relationship.

Poison the router.. to make it simpler...
When u use the Internet, the signal is sent from your pc, to the router, and so on.
Poisoning the router allows other devices to think your pc is the router. Information processes and passes through your pc to the router and then onward.
But... once you disconnect and stop this process all the Internet will drop for a moment as every device thinks you're the router. I also can't tell u how to do this but there's a decent explanation for u.. I've taken plenty of fb accounts over at school. If you own an android, root it and get facesniff (I think that's the name. You can find it easily). It uses your phone to poison the router and u can just login by phone. Have fun

holy shit it worked