twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suspicious bag found or some shit

policemen are looking into it

which thread?

boards.Sup Forums.org/sp/thread/70178471#bottom

Negroball is boring

>literal niggers
This should be short

When the teams were warming up there was an explosion outside the arena. It was clearly heard in Spanish TV. Our commentators are saying that security closed the entrance gates, and is slowly opening them again.

A bomb.

Spain is winning

>Brazilian law enforcement

REFBALL

so Spain is shit now?

pretty good game,. . hope that nigeria manage to keep it close

>spain in charge of winning

NIGERIA ON TOP

wtf I hate spain now

Is it confirmed that Spain without Marc is shit

yes

they can't get rid of old geezers like Navarro or Calderon, Rubio, Claver and Fernandez are shit, and "give the ball to Pau" doesn't work anymore, especially when the refs don't allow shit like pic related

The security forces exploded a suspicious bag

>dude forgets a backpack near the bathroom with his tablet, some socks and a jacket
>it gets literally BTFO
lel

No Marc doesn't help them either

Nigeria going full Mutombo

that and Scariolo hating Ibaka and prefering Mirotic, while Ibaka is much more useful for Spain

How is that not a foul?

Without Marc, Ibaka is your only defensive presence fucking why

> suffering against Nigeria
J
U
S
T

NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA

Brazuca loser...hahahahaaaaaaa

fucking hell Nigeria, stop conceading so many idiot fouls.
Spain will finally win a match

having a real hard time to beat Nigeria. And people here will think that we have chances to play again the final with USA.

WC 2014 all over again. The manager/federation failed to recongnize this generation of players is finished.

Kek no way, only Marca readers and retards who say ÑBA believe that. Not while we have players like >Claver on the team. Lithuania is going to rek us.

I believe USA vs Lithuania will be the final this time.

wtf I hate Nigeria now

Is Nigeria where the term "nigger" comes from???????????????

refball

Is Nigeria in the red?

The only events I've really seen people at regularly is swimming. Everything else has been barren.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger

No the term nigger comes from the Spanish word for black. When they sold us slaves they used the Spanish word and we anglicized it to nigger.

>USA-Lithuania

wew lad

Argentina, Australia, France (if they get their shit together), Serbia, and Croatia are all better than Lithuania...

There is 3 types of humans
-Caucasianiods
-mongaliods
-negroids

>Caucasianiods
>mongaloids

> when your imaginary wife comes back to you after spending the night with her boyfriend

Lithuania is pretty based, better than we are, better than serbia and france atm without a doubt.
We're getting there, we have talented youngsters like Bender, Zubac, Zizic coming in... with Saric, Bogdanovic and more mature Hezonja we should compete for medals in the coming years... dare I say even winning the euros shouldn't be a problem

but for now, I'm actually fearing Nigeria

kys please
lithuania is best, hope they win.

Croatia will be a serious contender in 4 or 5 years, when their best element of the current squad will be at their peak, and the up and coming youngsters will be more experienced (if they confirm all the hopes placed in them, which is not a given).

They'll seriously need some good PGs, though.