Girls you know thread

girls you know thread

user says what they'd do to her

what'd you do if you saw her passed out from drinking

Girl on right

I'd put her in a maid outfit and shove her under the table. Only time she gets to eat is when I ring the bell for her to suck my cock.

Idc bout the chicks, how old is that caramel boy there?

I'd get her drunk as shit then tit fuck her til she woke up. When she wakes up I'm shoving my cock down her throat balls deep

She rarely drink and it's her first time at a college party. She drunk a little too much this time

22, Egyptian iirc. Nice guy.

more of this girl

I'd make her ride on top of me at the beach while everyone can get a clear view

she gets way to drunk at the company christmas party, and passes out on the couch. when she wakes up theres the taste of cum in her mouth, and a fullness in her ass and cunt.

when she fully stirs she sees that she has been stripped naked and there are beer bottles in her ass and cunt. a laptop screen sits in front of her with a play button on the screen. with trembling fingers she clicks the button, and is treated to a montage of every guy in the company filling one of her holes. her eyes go wide as she watches herself take a cock in each hole, moaning like a wanton slut in heat, face covered in jizz smiling into the camera as shes pumped full of seed.

after the video ends she's in tears, her career is ruined. she tries to flee the room but the door is locked. her heart sinks as she realises that she is to be the company cum bucket for as long as she has warmth left in her body. sobs heave her body as the door clicks open. its 8am. time to start work.

holy fuck user that's so hot

reply to this with dubs and you get nudes

cheers.

I'd tape her mouth as she slept, get as far as I could touching her while she slept then fuck her as hard as I can the moment she wakes up. I want her to feel my cock slide into her as soon as she gains consciousness and drip wet even if she doesn't want it. if she tried to fight back against me i'd slap her real quick before sticking my cock into her ass and getting on top of her.

Tell him a Sup Forums girl said he's a little hottie.

He needs to know how cute he is

What would u do b? Good reply gets me to fap

Wwyd more if wanted

Mom and Daughter?

Yeah. I'll tell him I posted a pic of him online, and that somebody told me to tell him that. Seemslegitbruh

Got more?

yup, now the whole fam

4some?

>let's just say she'd eat the bowl of eggs

trips gets nudes

dubs and i'll think about it

would bend her over,fuck her ass hard and cum on her tits

Going for trips and what would you do to this slut

Any more of the daughter on the left?

yeah but nothing too exciting

looks different closeup to

dunno what to tell you user

photos are weird

facefuck her and cum in her mouth

Wwyd

Wwyd to these 3

if all of these were past out, which one would you use?
I have nudes of one of them, will post for good comments

Wwyd