B, why r u so homophobic

b, why r u so homophobic

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-gay-rights-224343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why gays such faggots?

Afraid of gay? I fear nothing.

Gayfag here. Can you stop saying people are scared of gay people. Faggots are fucking weird and in your face about it. Straight people dont come up to me with a heavy lisp constantly talking about how they're so straight, or prance in the streets half naked infront of my (lack of) kids.

If you're gay just be gay, but it's nobody elses business but yours and whoever you're interested in. Same goes to straight people. Why does it matter, stop basing your personality off of this shit.

Being gay is awesome!

You don't understand anything in LGBT-rights, straight scum.

Because im a stupid American slave brainwashed by Hollywood and Christian ideology and i'm frightened of anything that deviates from this norm because I am a stupid, useless slave.
Trump4prez

op, y do u suck so many cocks?

You literally didnt get past the first word?

This is maybe why people don't take you seriously.

I can't fucking stand you types of gay. If people want to be stereotypes and prance around one day out of the year at pride, then fucking let them. If you don't want you or your kids to see it, don't fucking go. It's simple.

Like it or not, you're standing on the shoulders of people like this who are the reason you've got the rights you have. Stop being an ungrateful little self loathing faggot.

Is being in this thread gay?

You act like a massive faggot in the streets and wear dildo's and NOTHING ELSE in public and you wonder why people think you're weird.

I wouldnt give a shit if people didnt think of you the second they learn I'm gay. Develop a personality that isnt based around who you're fucking. The solution for not letting kids see fully grown men prancing and making out in the streets is not "don't let the kids go outside" you self righteous little queer.

Are the balls touching?

they aren't homophobic. They just hate getting it rammed down their throats.

I don't have a problem with gays but I can't stand mincing faggots.

Gays are literally the most self-centered pricks I've ever seen.

Go fuck yourself, you people who think its ok to act like that in public are a fucking cancer. I honestly hope Mr. Trump turns out to be another Hitler so he can wipe you sick fucks off the face of this planet.

Christianity obviously

That reminds me of something

>be me
>applied for a telemarketer job
>get accepted for training but still on the edge of getting "fired"
>one of the other applicants looks ghetto as fuck and comes from a flyover town nearby
>one day trainer makes us to mmet each other by couples
>we have to go up front the classroom and talk about our partner
>meet some pther chill guy
>didntgetrobbedtoday.exe
>the ghettomans partner comes up
>he says ghettoman is from shithole nowhere, likes techno and has a pitbull
>says he's homophobic
>everyone started to snicker around
>trainer gives us exams to see how well we're doing on learning and shit
>ghettoman gets 8 answers out of 40 questions
>call roleplay activity comes up
>ghettoman stutters and says stupid shit
>literally fucks up the call to the point he loses a client
>whatthefuckareyoudoing.avi
>be yesterday
>a girl from human resources calls him to talk with him on private
>ohshitnigga
>time passes
>lunch time comes
>ghettoman is nowhere to be seen
>come back to classroom
>his shit isnt there anymore
>someone asks for him
>trainer says hes been fired because he didnt meet the standards
>everyone started snickering
Kek, proof that homophobic people are just medieval retards, im not saying that everypne should be gay but being tolerant opens you doors

If I were a gay person, I would prance around constantly in a wedding dress with a big fat dildo on my head and smear shit all over my dress and get dirty looks from all you Muslim motherfuckers all day long because fuck you.
Oh and talk with a lisp.

Im sorta Catholic and Im bi

Well said.

Be gay, just not flaming.

>implying
Dude go to school

U r just in being more side gay, rnt u?

I have right to be flaming

The homophobes in here just haven't come out of the closet yet.

They are more to be bi, i spoze

Soon.

Yeah like, I'm not into dating guys or find them attractive but I'm not against a free blow job irregardless of the persons sex.

>why r u so homophobic
Because that's what I am. Stop trying to impress your beliefs on me.

Catholics are hypochrite cancerous fucks, at least christians waste their time and money on stupid shit and invite you to eat for free if you play their radical extremist game of hardcore prayers

And we have the right to hate you for being flaming.

And other people have the right to find that weird.

Do.. do you get it now? Are you a tumblr feminist? Other people have the right to an opinion too, even if it's one you're uncomfortable with.

Homophobic is just another word for repressed homo.
Every guy I ever met who was homophobic had lots of guy friends and spent more time with them than women.

You realize Catholicism is a form of Christianity right?

because poop comes out of the butthole and thinking about a man putting his cock in another mans poop hole freaks me out to the point of anger. i shouldn't have to live in a socety where i have to worry if the guy i walk past on the street is fantasizing about my butthole.

lesbians are fine because that's more sexually interesting to think of and doesn't involve feces.

But it is contrary to christian values

You dont have to like that he's flaming, but you do have to accept it.

>Catholics are hypochrite cancerous fucks, at least christians
lol
Catholics invented christianity out of whole cloth you dumbass

There are no catholics that are not christians. There are christians that are not catholics, but, not really.

virgin detected

>why r u so homophobic
i'm not afraid of you. i have had many lesbian friends. i just don't like you lifestyle shoved in my face anymore that you like my lifestyle shoved in your face. fair enough?

Yeah, I guess Im more agnostic with a Catholic childhood

>implying all these trap thread aren't gay...
Wake up you're in the most gay-trans-trap-friendly community

>we organize gay prides to eliminate hmophobia
>they only increases it
Any questions?

>but you do have to accept it.
No I don't

because i said assfucking is disgusting? no. im just sane.

  ▲
▲ ▲

You hate homos because you think that if there weren't any homos then you wouldn't feel more attracted to men than women and you could ignore your feelings. But you know you are homo and you hate yourself.

>still in the closet
>have crush on highschool friend but lied that i was hella straight just recently
>later on admit i have crush
>says he's straight
>says its all g and we cant still be friends and promised me not to tell anyone or joke about it
>2 weeks in advance he constantly makes gay jokes and attempt to antagonise me in every way infront of other friends who dont suspect me
>confront why he broke that trust
>says that he couldnt trust me after i lied being straight
>mfw
wat do guys?

You don't have a choice, unfortuntely. What the fuck are you going to do about it?
Fucking nothing

>Kys

It is, if you do not insults them, faggot.

Have u ever fucked an ass before?

kek i never thought of it this way, but that's oddly true. ever since the roman catholic church created the bible in 325, the other denominations have all just been cherry picking the parts of catholicism they like and ignoring the parts they don't, but they're all still just shades of catholic christianity.

Way to project faggot. But seriously though, settle down and stop trying to be the center of attention all the time.

Oh, baby, you re absolutely right!

Your thoughts about what other guys are fantasising about is so fucking gay.

Pro tip
If you are not gay, you couldn't give a fuck about other guys sexuality because the only sexuality that interests you is women.

alot of b is homophobic because they themselves are secretly gay/bi but because of their upbringing will never admit it. the rest are actually just religious so they believe it is wrong, or theres probably a few that will use the guise of science/biology ie: you can't reproduce... but they're forgetting that there are numerous species that partake in homosexual activity.

>You don't have a choice
Last I checked I do
>What the fuck are you going to do about it?
Same as always, nothing. I don't fucking care until you little fucking attention whores bring it up. You can cry and whine to get all the laws you want passed, but it will do nothing to change my mind so fuck straight off

This is unfortunately something that happens.

Gay guy living in texas. Texas so... just hid it. Had several friends, one of which was amazing, but made jokes all the time about being gay. Presumed he may of actually been gay or bi and let him know how I felt.

So yeah he was very not gay or even slightly bi. And he let our group of friends know. They made fun of me, made me feel not welcomed as a friend anymore, eventually I lost touch with all of them.

Hey i got fucked in my ass once, it was pretty damn great actually. Nothing quite like getting your tightest part of your body massaged loosened up, stretched out, wrapped around a nice hot firm cock and worked thoroughly. Feels fuggin guuud

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-gay-rights-224343

roll

reroll

>Politico
>news source

I don't understand why gay people need to make their sexuality their main personality trait. I've got enough against homosexuals, just don't fully understand why most gay people have to be so in your face about it.
Also it's 2016. Being gay is no longer something to be proud of and brag about. You're gay. Who cares?

How much of your day do you spend with men and how much with women?
Being gay is not whether you stick your dick in another man's bottom, it's whose company you prefer most.

Gays are free to fuck each other and im free to hate them

sucks that despite how much they say, 'its not 1800 anymore' and 'we dont care if ur gay we will always see u the same way' is just pure bullshit. im just pissed off that he justifies the jokes because i lied about my orientation to him and that friendships cant exist with lies.

So you have accepted that you are powerless to the gay agenda. Flaming queer or no.
I will find you, and I will fuck you in your asshole, faggot.

Remind me, which american states are still homophobic?

idk i just get so mad when i see gays i want to choke them, pic related

Either you are retarded, or you' snickering on your computer hoping for someone to fall for your "b8", but you literally wrote the fucking answer. He fucked up on his tests horribly, and not because he was a homophobe. He was just a nigger who didnt know anything. So get faggot ass out of here until you have actual proof not liking gays makes you stupid.

You remember when the USA made slavery illegal and then all the blacks and whites became close friends.

Exactly, if you want gay people to be treated like normal Pepe, act normal rather than acting as though sex controls your entire life. You like dick, fair enough. Good for you. Do you see people running round telling people how proud they are to be straight?
Don't make a big deal of being gay, and we won't either, okay?

If that is the case then I must be gay. I've never been attracted to a man sexually but personality wise they are miles better than women.

Wow.
Amazing.

>Being gay is not whether you stick your dick in another man's bottom, it's whose company you prefer most.
Just keep moving the goal post guy. What's next? You'll say that if I fuck a woman, but talked to a guy in the last 10 days, that makes me gay too?

And people wonder why faggots are hated.

>normal Pepe

stop chilling with fake bitches

Being gay isnt a huge part of my personality but considering I have an effeminate voice it's not something I can hide. Apart from how I sound I dont "act gay" but I get a lot of shit for being gay.

Clearly personality isnt the only deciding factor. All through out high school (not college oddly enough) and into my work life I have to attempt to change my voice and I choose to not talk very often unless I'm with friends.

> Do you see people running round telling people how proud they are to be straight?
Well, actually, heterosexuality is legal all around the world

I'll never know. I'm 40, and wasted my life dating girls I didn't even like because everyone expected me to. & honestly, at this age, no one is attractive anymore, and I'd rather have no sex than gross sex. Sexual relationships are for teenagers and young adults.

...you'd better have some other real interests in your life, bc once you realize how much time you were spending on fleeting relationships, that's all time you now have to be doing something of lasting impact.

Lawl politico

Fuck you! I don't need to change my behaviour so I can fit in better with your shitfucking normal kind! You guys and your shit lives fucking suck! I will scream to the heavens that I am different from you! And that is something to be celebrated.

Now, kneel down, wrap your mouth around my anus and let me poo inside it.

And nobody has ever been beaten or put to death over being straight...

>So you have accepted that you are powerless to the gay agenda
Pretty much, straight people don't cry and whine nearly half as much as you faggots.
>I will find you, and I will fuck you in your asshole, faggot
This actually made me laugh, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for the fat drag queen eyeballing my ass

>I'm trolling as hard as I possibly can but nobody believes me mom!

pro tip

If you are an uneducated retard don't open your mouth or post shit, it gives the game away, maybe you should post memes so it's not so obvious

That is such a shame, user. Embrace your individuality. There are just too many samefags. Dont let the Jews and Christians get to you. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Yes, constantly. What are you a girl, and spend all day talking about shoes or some shit? Every other conversation guys have comes down to tits and ass eventually.

Well that's because the so called "gay movement' is fighting for the right to practice GAY CULTURE, as opposed to just the right to have sex with other men.

That's why a lot of guys who are different or eccentric get called gay. because "gay" has become this catchall for anyone who's not in the mainstream. It is the figurehead movement. What we really need to move toward is acceptance for all different types of alternative and different lines of thinking. Not just your right to get a sugar skull tattoo across your chest, pierce your nips and nose, color your hair pink, and wave a rainbow flag around.

you need to chill the fick out, this is /b and it's full of homophobes. i have a few gay friends and none of them run around screaming im gayyyyyyyyyy omg everyone im gayyyyyyyyy. nobody fucking cares, not all straight people are judging you.

fuk, replied to reply, not orig post

So y do u organize gay prides in countries, where homosexuality is legal?

If all fags were like you there would be no homophobia.

How does that justify pride parades etc? Tbh, if gay people just acted like people, then they would be more widely accepted. When they parade around, they promote the idea that they are different and separate from the rest of so society. If they just lived like normal people, they would be treated like normal people