Are you proud to be an American?

Are you proud to be an American?

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-police-ordered-to-remove-word-rape-from-reports-into-new-year-s-eve-sexual-assaults-a6972471.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/erdogan-poem-court-bans-german-comedian-jan-boehmermann-from-repeating-sexual-verses-a7035896.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/allahu-akhbar-tried-behead-surgeon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I'm questioning why I had to be born in that fractious and incompetent "first world" shithole.
>Amendment 14, Section 1: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
Why does this have to be true without any choice?

Sure, it beats being from most other countries in the world. We have our problems but other than pissant politicians who try to exert the country into situations it has no business being in, it's all good.

yes

Renounce your citizenship then? Or are you just the type of person that likes to whine and complain and not do anything to change their situation?

You can renounce your citizenship, FYI.

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html

Yes I am proud to be Mexican.

Well at least i know im free

>Are you proud to be an American?
>Yes I am proud to be Mexican.

Yes. Because say what you want about Obama, if I got on tv and called Erdogan a goatfucker, Obama wouldn't consider shipping me off to Turkey as a valid option.

>mfw I'm actually european.

>mfw I'm actually european.
I'm sorry

You aren't some amerifaggot who thinks 'my great great grandmother was 1/4 irish, so I guess i'm irish'?

Better than being a full blooded pussy

Not proud about everything this country does. But I like owning guns, working full time, having four cars (shitty as they may be), being able to go anywhere at any time, and owning property.

It's not always sunshine and butterflies, but it's not too bad.

There are countries worse off than mine so, I'm content.

You're God damn right I am fam. If you don't like it here then
>get the fuck out
Free speech for life.

That literally makes no sense whatsoever

You're a good guy, user.
Why do you have 4 shitty cars instead of 1 or 2 nice ones?

The fuck does that have to do with free speech?
Jesus.

Why do we call them african-americans if there is no reason to differentiate. I have no native american blood in me, most of my lineage is european. Hence, I can call myself european-american if i want to. Race is so fucking divided around here, most people will ask you directly about your heritage anymore. If you just say "Oh well I'm American" it's safe to say you are a jew on the lam.

Nope. Authentic eurofag born and raised in yurop.
How eloquent. Please elaborate.

Nope
>ausfag reporting in for shitposting duty

Firstly, you don't have free speech, I mean, come on, let's not play silly buggers.

You call them african-americans because you can't call them coons, niggers or negroes anymore, and you seem to have a problem calling them 'black'.

You americans are so quick to call yourself Irish or English, but when it comes to anything else you're all 'proud to be a true american'. Come to England, apart from 1st generation immigrants, everyone is english

What a sweet set of Brotherhood of Steel power armor.

We can call them niggers if we want to. We have that right. It's just that if we do BLM will march into an interstate and someone will shoot a cop. But who is in the right here? The guy exercising his 1A or the assholes keeping ambulances from injured people and killing cops?

Can't you both be in the wrong - on different levels? Calling someone a nigger - if even he is a nigger - is rude.
Blocking an interstate is a criminal offense.
Both things wrong, one a lot more forgivable than the other.

>waaaah I don't like how I was born

We got a tranny in here, folks.

FUCK THE NIGGERS
FUCK THE GOOKS
FUCK THE EUROFAGS

IM AMERICAN BITCH NOW GIVE ME MY MONEY.

Yes I'm proud to be American. This country sure beats the hell out of living in some 3rd world dirt mound where I can either starve to death or die as part of a child militia.

im indifferent

I might be an asshole but I'm constitutionally protected to call him a nigger. I have a right to be an offensive asshole. Nobody has the right to never ever be offended

ya or die in a school shooting... oh wait...

Like another user said, we can say whatever we want, but the social repercussions often prevent that happening. Still, there is no law against screaming "niggers" in the middle of a predominantly black community, but good luck with that one buddy.

Western Europe > rest of the world.

When are people gonna learn it.

No.

yes, although i am not an American

I didn't chose it. I didn't have to work for it or anything. It was just default.

So it's not any kind of accomplishment.

And no, I'm not proud. I just am what I am.

Look user I know Islam encourages being a self entitled asshole and taking over the world but even you have to admit that legally owning and using guns how you see fit is pretty titties.

Western Europe
>number of mudslimes > actual europeans
We're trying to prevent that from happening in the US so that we can save your asses AGAIN when the mudslimes finally initiate wwIII

Nothing, just enjoying my constitutional rights here in the good old USA. How are you liking sharia law eurocuck?

americans are brainwashed homocidal delusional retards
you have nothing to be proud of
stop tainting the world with your terrorist acts

Beats getting raped by a gang of sandniggers. Or being BEHEADED in the street IN GERMANY IN 2016
>inb4 religion of peace

Shitskin detected.

you mean the 4/5% average of western European countries?

1% follows the Islam in america, 13,3% is black and 17,6% is hispanic. Crime-rates, gun related incidents and people in jail is through the roof. Seems you need to solve your own problems before you cucks can save anyone.

Not proud no, just glad I'm not anyone else.

The US has done some fucked up shit in the middle east and south america. That's wrong and we need better leaders who won't do that. Living here still beats 90% of the world, depending on your location in the US. Meanwhile helpless refugees who need our help gangrape children in broad daylight in modern europe. What the fuck happened.

I'm not proud to be born in the US, but I think the US is a cool place and a net positive in the world. Media focuses on negative issues because that generates clicks, but on average life in the US is bretty gud.

Gun licenses should require more training, that would reduce a huge amount of gun accidents I think.
The rest is due to those groups for the most part and needs to be fixed, yes, but still better than getting arrested for disagreeing with someone's religion or being a victim of an honor killing or any other bullshit associated with Islam and sharia law.

Remember that time we saved you from the Nazis, and then we saved you from the Russians, then we lent you all that money? When you gonna pay us back?

Sometimes I leave my electronics and lights on for days on end just because I can afford the bill. I drank a bucket of soda the other day and didn't even care. I shit for four hours in an air-conditioned full-sized bathroom while playing YouTube videos only available in my country. And then I complained and posted spoilers.

Isn't repaying ones debts a staple of sharia law?

Lmao'ing at all you americans, cant go 5 minutes without speaking about 'freedom of speech' 'we're so free' muuhh freedoom uuuugghh.

Its 2016 nerds, you're not the only place that has freedom. Cool gun laws though. So fuck u.

Thanks for killing the white race, Amerifriend

People like you amaze me.
I'm not even from Europe, but what you posted earlier was still nonsensical.
Can you please contribute to the thread in a manner that doesn't involve spouting buzzwords of your ill-willed and ill-informed media?

Tell that to Ergodan

Oh forgive me eurocuck, can you tell your leader to go fuck themselves to their face with no legal repercussion? Can you express an unpopular opinion in public and not go to jail?

Not him but independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-police-ordered-to-remove-word-rape-from-reports-into-new-year-s-eve-sexual-assaults-a6972471.html

Lol how many people are being a victim of honor killing? How many people are getting arrested for disagreeing with someone's religion? Numbers and source please cause the problems you are referring to are minor in comparison to the problems America is facing. And we haven't even started about the working poor, the pathetic excuse for a healthcare system and educational system.

Sure America was once great when there were still real Europeans that made it great. Now its on a collision course with almost everything.

yurocuck is the home of the white race. why do you keep inviting more sandniggers to rape your daughters?

I'm not too familiar with the US' constitutional law, but isn't there something in there to protect public assembly? Most European constitutions have it, so it'd be strange if yours didn't.

I think we're talking about different things here. Legally, you'd (probably?) both be in the right (assuming that the above is true)- regarding society's ideas of morals and code of conduct, you'd both be in the wrong.

Yeah man, canada's pretty chill hahahahahahahahahahah

And this independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/erdogan-poem-court-bans-german-comedian-jan-boehmermann-from-repeating-sexual-verses-a7035896.html

>the good old USA

>good
>old

lol

Look man sandpeople just scare me okay? The only way to stop the advance of Muslim religious norms into our culture is to strongly adopt Christian norms. Why don't you goddamn normies choose a side?

Man shut the fuck up you're an American neet

Peaceable assembly in protest on public property is protected. Blocking traffic on a major interstate is not. It's a crime and usually 15-20 of these dindus wind up in jail as a result. The ones that march in the street without going to jail are the ones that let the govt know ahead of time so they can get a permit and the police can protect them from traffic and provide a safe route for their march. But a wild gang of niggers storming I75 in Atlanta is not protected and presents a safety hazard to the public.

I'm aware, and the blowback they got was immense.
Did you guys follow the case of Gina Lisa Lohfink, btw? She just got convicted of falsely accusing two men of rape - having to pay a comparatively hefty sum (by German standards).

There's no doubt that central Europe is facing a huge challenge with the migrant crisis. Calling Sharia law in place is still far from the truth. Haven't you seen the current draft law of the to ban burqas from public places like universities?

MFW everyone hates america yet can't stop talking about it as if they secretly like it...

Proud not to be. I'd be proud to be Ugandan, just because it meant I wasn't American.

An example of the legal version of this would be Dallas right before the shooting.

My sides

Anywhere in Europe that has sharia law.

Legally the guy who shot the cop is wrong. Shooting someone like that is illegal. Depending on the setting, calling someone a nigger can have repercussions, not sure if its illegal. Morally they are both wrong, but taking someones life is of a complete different scale than hurting someones feelings

That's a violation of freedom of expression and religion. I hate what Islam is doing right now but that's a little excessive and would never fly here.

I agree, and it would've been a criminal offense in most of central Europe.

The whole "free speech" discussion always puzzles me - doesn't the US also have laws against libel/slander and insults? Wouldn't all those laws be unfeasable if free speech was actually an absolute right?

>not Chinese, Russian, or American
>bothers to post

Anywhere in Europe that has sharia law.

Here is an article where someone almost got beheaded. Read it and tell me that kind of shit isn't happening all over Europe right now.
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/allahu-akhbar-tried-behead-surgeon/

Calling someone a nigger has no legal ramifications whatsoever.

I dont know what that means but im assuming youre a faggot that likes to do coke and take part in massive gay orgies, so lol stop talking

It is argued that the freedom expression of religion in those public spaces interferes with the freedom of people to not need to see religious expression in a secular state.

Yes, america's hat is great too. No you guys are cool, you're pretty much america but with less crime. I WONDER WHY CANADA HAS LESS CRIME. ANY GUESSES?

Of course I am. Where else can you get shitfaced and shoot guns off in the middle of the woods without worrying about the cops showing up?

Slander/libel yes but we have very specific definitions as to what qualifies as libel or slander. Insults are constitutionally protected. Really the only speech not protected would be incitement, threats, slander, libel, and shouting "fire in a theatre" type stuff that could endanger people. We have the right to be offensive. Nobody has the right to never be offended.

Nigger you did not just pull a "ITS THE CURRENT YEEAR!!"

Have there been a troubling surge of violent crimes with a religious motivation? Abso-fucking-lutely.
Is that a threat to public safety? No doubt.

Shariah law would indicate that all those acts were justified and no subject to criminal persecution.
The fact that they are persecuted as criminal acts shows that no shariah law is in place.

You can admit you love the US user, your eurocuck pussy friends won't make passive aggressive comments here.

Yes and I'm not even American.

Thought they made some amendment about racist shit, fuck if I know though.

Less niggers?

>european
>photo of gay
everything checks out

I'm not in school anymore, graduated years ago. Either way, just because some schools get shot up doesn't mean that the dirt hole countries of Africa are suddenly a nicer place to live.

>>you're an American neet
>>neet
>I dont know what that means
jesus fuck go back to FB meme pages

So you're saying there is no neighborhood in Western Europe with sharia law? A neighborhood in Michigan or somewhere in the US has sharia law and we don't have nearly the "refugee" surge that Europe is fighting.

アメリカ人でいることを誇りに思う。

This has to be bait.

US slander/libel laws are the weakest in the western world. You can say anything about a person as long as it is an opinion or satire and not a false assertion of fact. Even if it is a false factual assertion, you have to prove it caused actual damages except in limited cases.

/thread

I'm not aware of any neighbourhood in Western Europe with Shariah law... but like in any western democracy, truly unbiased information is hard to come by. You basically have to take in anything and look for conformities to get a clear picture.