Ask an Argentinian anything Vol 2.0

Ask an Argentinian anything Vol 2.0

>Laugh at me because of the Falklands edition

You guys were pathetic in 1982 lol. Why the hell didn't you guys buy a bunch of missiles from the soviets, and use your navy as nothing but a lure to draw British ships into the right spots and rain missiles from the Falklands at them and sink their fleet?

argentinians swear theyre white lol

Why are you all assholes? Met a 16 year old kid from argentina when he vacationed last summer. Super racist against blacks, said argentina doesn't have that filth, and swore that argentinians are the best ever. He thought everyone in texas was stupid. 'Hurr durr we dont take leftovers home.' called us peasants. Fuck all of you jew nosed motherfuckers.

Okay.
Yeah, we do. We have all skin colors thi
Hahaha jew nosed
Yeah, most of us here are kinda arrogant.
We don't have very black people (like Africa, US), but more of the brown aborigen kind

Cerra el orto pelotudo.

Que te aqueja amigo mío?

How do you feel about your president ?

Cuantas Copas Tenes ?

A ver, menso, yo te pregunto:

¿Cuantas veces seguidas te cogerías a la Kischner?

¿Fue Briggite Bardot más bella que Marilyn Monroe?

¿Que opinás de Quino?

¿Es Dios, Diego Armando Maradona?

¿Por qué Los Rodriguez tuvieron que dejarnos a la mierda del Andrés Calamaro en solitario?

¿Por qué Tequila solo tuvo un single "salta" como éxito?

¿Qué carajo es "La Pampa"? ¿Y por qué a veces se le llama "La Patagonia"?

¿Estuviste en el Perito Moreno?

¿Que opinás de Magallanes?

¿Hablás Porteño? ¿Entendés al Cordobés?

¿Te harías Gaucho?

¿Como podés decir Falklands en lugar de Malvinas? Voludo.

Do you guys really think you're white?

A mi amigo el Jeque lo aqueja la jaqueca.

El jeque se queja de la jaca que jala la paja del jeque. Junta jocosas quijadas quejumbrosas que jalean al jeque para jactarse y joder.

I believe you said yesterday you are from Cordoba

I went to a small town called Villa Maria in Cordoba for a month. Have you been there

Ofcourse PIECE OF SHIT

OP RESPONDE A ESTO ¿PARA QUÉ CARAJO ME MOLESTO EN PREGUNTAR SI NO VAS A CONTESTAR?

Cuida de tu hilo, tu hilo no te abandonaría a ti. Es un mensaje del ministerio del interior. Gobierno de España.

Vol2. pasta

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger. How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth? You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan. I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults. Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. You nigger. You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation. You are the Baltimore of South America. Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family. Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Oh... yeah, sure man. Take easy and suck.

De que parte vieja?

How do you feel being a mason country?

Average argentinian

who is black? LOL

Por que les robaron las Malvinas a Uruguay?

I'm not into politics tbh. I couldn't say
Negro envidioso jaja
Nunca fui de hacer un segundo round, no me da la pija, no se que onda. Una

Si

Nunca me gustó mafalda, esas críticas a la sociedad con indirectas nunca me gustaron jaja pero lo respeto una banda

No, que decís culiado jaja

Para mi la rompe calamaro

No se quienes son

Es una provincia y creo que también una región. Queda en la Patagonia

No

Ni idea, no se lo que es

No, soy de córdoba. Tampoco es un idioma diferente culiado jaja

Si, creo que si

Para que entiendan estos amigos de habla inglesa camarada

Yes

Okay, mandale un salu2

I am. Yes, I'm a few miles away actually. Nice place, nice river. Did you like it?

No me canso de leerlo jaja que orgullo un pasta para argentinos

Córdoba, San Francisco para ser exacto

Umm. Good!

10/10 would bang

Keeeee

Hey look, it's a not-Benny.

Enjoy never, ever having the Falklands you fucking cunt.

Do you travel to work in this way, everyday?

No sabes QUIEN es el puto Magallanes? Y tu país tiene un estrecho al sur que se llama el Estrecho de Magallanes? ¿Cuantos años tienes? ¿5? ¿Fuiste a la escuela o simplemente eres retrasado? Ya esto me parece grave, pero no saber quien carajo son Tequila... Mereces que te quiten la puta nacionalidad Argentina y te den la de Mongolia por Mongolo.

Well thanks my friend, have a nice weekend!

No, in the town I'm studying I use the bus. We don't have subway (is that the name?) here
19. No, la verdad no lo se jaja, creo que tendría que interesarme un poco más por la historia y geografía pero la verdad no me llama para nada.
Jaja a lo mejor lo merezco

The only good thing to come from Argentina

He's been playing some I'm a child. We owe him so much. Grande Manu!

What part of Africa are your ancestors from?

Since *
I'm not sure, I think Senegal or maybe Lessoto

If you want to start another war, we're happy to oblige. We'll crush you again, you little pussies.