I have an assignment due in today and haven't started. can someone ddos my uni's website so I can'i submit?

I have an assignment due in today and haven't started. can someone ddos my uni's website so I can'i submit?

Other urls found in this thread:

acu.edu.au/
dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/wb-admin-export-import.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

acu.edu.au/

my dissertation is due tomorrow.
current word count: 0.
>on Sup Forums
>fuck

It's your fault for believing in our skydad.

School just started.
Shame.

Not your personal army

Just do the usual I forgot it or I could not find it then do it tonight

Just put a bunch of random words in to make it look like its a big enough file and corrupt the file

whats the problem?

It's a catholic university if that helps motivate

This is the assignment

Pratcical Asessment task 1 is due on Wednesday
31.8.2016 before 11:59pm.

The items to be submitted are as follow:

1. A text file (MS Word file) containing a table showing logical database design

2. A MYSQL Workbench file (e.g. HR.mwb) containing your logical databse design in form of EER diagram.

3. A MYSQL dump file contain your database schema and data records.

You should export your database as one self-containing file in one transaction, include databse schema (This link has the steps for database export dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/wb-admin-export-import.html)

4. A text file containing all the SQL querry scripts.

You must include all the above 4 files in one compressed zip file, and submit the zip file via the Turnitin link below.

You do realise universities have some of the best internet/infrastructure in the country, and you'd need a fuckhuge DDOS to take it out

>text file
>MS Word file
pick one

Just upload the wrong .zip file (cp.zip or something) and make the assignment in the mean time. When she says its the wrong file, upload the right one.

my university is tiny compared to a normal uni. I think it can be done.

And if it's in any way related to the Catholic Education Office, their internet links are provided by Telstra, and they have enterprise grade network load balancers on the edge, in which case you'd need a fuckhuge DDOS to take it out

what kind of meme university is this to not be connected to based aarnet?

LMAO simple as fuck.

You don't deserve to pass.

Die a failure, faggot.

ok

i uploaded a virus insted, so when my teacher opened the file. It had a timer delay then crashed the pc

im just learning

i can give you the cae study to help me

i'm killing it

May god bless your soul. Thank you

u cheeky wanka

you runnin a proxy or use something else?

wat?

It's government infrastructure, although ddos'ing isn't really illegal if it disrupts the system to much you can get vanned unless you protect yourself with a proxy

>create zip filled with bs
>open in notepad, remove few chars from important part
>zip wont open
>???
>profit

Bump
Good luck boi

he is just pinging it you fuckwit look at the fucking image he posted you twat

r u fuckin kidding me?

Just write a hold shit and follow it with ancient astronaut theorist say yes

considering the increase in Chinese and Russian cyber attacks I wouldn't be surprised, but most govt servers wouldn't allow pinging

If we did that you wouldn't learn anything. Personal army request has been denied. Get your lazy ass to work, you're wasting time you could have used on your project at this point.

if they wouldnt allow it, they would reply with icmp 3, you can see on image that thats not the case

that was a joke. Did you really think this dumb ping command from single pc would take down them servers?

this. did it so many times

Going to ACU and not doing nursing or teaching? You must've really fucked up in highschool. Like most people would preference sucking dick for a dollar each to make ends meet over that joke of a uni. Ballarat has a uni called F U, and somehow ACU is still more laughable. End yourself m8.