Are women happier? Do they have it easier?

Are women happier? Do they have it easier?

I believe they enjoy sex more.

No. No. Subjective.

I do believe they have it easier today. Despite earning less money for the same job, which is still a reality and which is probably the only drawback about being a woman, I'm sure they have it easier. They just get away with almost everything.

/thread

>Do they have it easier?
Depends on what. I certainly wouldn't enjoy menstruation and having to wax once a month. Also, make up is expensive and woman's clothes (even underwear) are typically more expensive that men's clothes. And don't forget the chance of being pregnant.

I want to be pretty like a lady :*(

Women are really good liars.

Masterful bullshitters.

Maybe that's why. They tell themselves a bullshit story and eventually start believing it

Also, about the sex thing. No, majority of women don't orgasm during sex.

No one forces them to wear make up

>earning less money for doing less work is a "drawback"
>implying they can't just sit in front of a webcam doing literally nothing but looking cute or just upload cute selfies on a social media account with a amazon wishlist attached and make twice as much as you make full time

Women live on easy mode. If you're an attractive female than you live in SUPER CUPCAKE EASY MODE. Even disabled and ugly women still have dudes willing to buy them shit and fuck them. It's gotten to the point where even fat hamplanet earthbender bitches can land 10/10 in-shape Chads. No matter how weak and stupid you are, if you're a woman you've won the genetic lottery. Women are the ultimate dindus. OMG DON'T DO THAT FOR HER JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN, SHE'S STRONKKKKK!!!! OMG STOP DON'T DO THAT TO HER, SHE'S JUST A WOMAN, SHE'S NOT A STRONG MAN LIKE YOU ASSHOLE!

No matter what they win.

The wall, men win.

Of course, but I was talking about the average woman. They mostly wear makeup.

This is too broad of a question for me to answer. So fuck you.

>If you're an attractive female

how many % of all women qualify?

>Despite earning less money for the same job
but they don't. they just tend to work in lower paid professions and have less hours. pay gap is a myth

I'm not but I would say around 20%. Then I guess around 60% of them are still either cute or really average and still have it pretty easy.

Although, I think being a really ugly, repulsive woman is even worse than being a man. Maybe even worse than being an ugly man.

This. Every time I see someone posting that shit
I facepalm because people actually believe that.

Sure if they want to not be taken seriously in their career, if they don't want a successful social life, if they want the entirety of Western society to look at them as so incredibly lazy, poor, or just downright weird that they don't wear makeup.

If a man wants to look good he has to stay in pretty good shape, not exactly Sox pack abs, but decent shape, get a good haircut, and wear nice cloths.

If a woman wants to look good she needs to stay in amazing shape. Woman's clothing is so form fitting that even a little stomach shows through, her hair takes forever to style properly, she has to shave her legs and arm pits, wear makeup, and the cheap stuff looks like ass, and wear nice cloths, but she needs to have a bigger wardrobe, a guy can wear the same suit with a different shirt, a woman needs a whole new outfit nearly daily.

As a man, I recognize how amazing it is to be a man.

There's different levels of attractiveness though. I'd say average level, I'd say 70% to 80% of women qualify.

Nothing it worse than being a fat or ugly man. Even being an underweight skinny twiggy faggot is just as bad. At the end of the day the most repulsive woman can still put an ad out on Craigslist or better yet up the pool of suitors and make a Tinder/OKCupid profile and have hundreds of dudes begging to dick her down. It's literally that easy for them.

>Also, about the sex thing. No, majority of women don't orgasm during sex.
Maybe not with you but most women can orgasm.

they dont have it easier when i choke em out or slap em around the head

The pay gap is a myth the opportunity gap is not

They are less happy.

They have it easier; considerably.

They do not enjoy sex more.

Not knowing these simple truths... means you have never been in a long term adult relationship.

You just have to Google it.

There is a large section of women population that have never achieved orgasm.

They don't have to wear makeup at all, if they're reasonably attractive no makeup needed. They don't need to be in amazing shape, have you looked around you? The world is filled with fatasses. A woman in good shape is a rare thing by itself, and she can just not wear super form fitting tops. A woman doesn't "need" a new outfit daily. I really doubt you'd care if a woman wanted to wear the same pair of jeans again or reuse a still clean top.

It is amazing to be a man because of the power and control that comes with it, it is amazing to be a man because you aren't as subject to the bullshit hormones/periods/general estrogen related issues.

But fuck, in no way is your life actually easier than a woman's. I am a woman, and life could be incredibly easy for me if I took advantage of it.

i sit at home and play video games and shit post on Sup Forums and go out and drink with my friends and go on fishing charters and go camping, and my girlfriend pays for everything, i dont even have a job and she works her ass off all week, its been like this for about 2 years. my life is easier than a womans.

>because you aren't as subject to the bullshit hormones
yes, you are. testosterone is a hormone and it does make you quite emotional.
men have estrogen btw

She is probably sucking people off for you too
Give her a nice pat on the head when you see her

Your life is. Don't think it's the case for the average man. You're pretty lucky to have a girlfriend dumb / in love with you enough to let you live like that. But believe me, your case if far from being a general truth. Consider yourself lucky

We're talking in general here, not your special case.

>enjoy sex more
Not with me they don't
topkek

If a woman wants to study for ten years to become a surgeon or a nuclear engineer then nothing is stopping her. Fact is most women don't want to.
Doing accounting or beauty therapy or childcare or some other part time qualification that will get them a part time job is far more common. Just like women complaining that doctors earn more than kindergarten teachers because of the invisible patriarchy is more common.
Especially while they ignore the fact that socially a majority of women still expect men to be the provider and pay for their shit.

Yes: women have it easier, at least in Western society, which is all centered around catering to women. Traditionally, women were allowed to remain at home rather than have the weight of feeding the family on their shoulders, and this remained true up through the age of public education, where the woman stayed at home even while kids were largely out of the house, messes weren't being made, and meals weren't needing preparation. Women were defended from physical harm by a culture that expected men to protect them. Insults towards women were not tolerated, women were protected in a crisis before men (women and children first!), and women were never expected to engage in war. Women are expected to receive gifts rather than to provide them. Entire codes of conduct and politeness apply exclusively for the benefit of women.

Even today: women have it easier. For starters: most people within western society still maintain traditional gender roles. Most men still treat women as the fairer sex, and most women still expect to be treated politely and generously. Women are allowed to join the military, but they are still not required to sign for the draft.

But then you add the whole concept of modern feminism (which has NOT replaced chivalry), and women still have it better, perhaps even moreso. Paranoia about sexism and rape culture give women the benefit of the doubt in nearly every conflict, which enables them to get away with dishonesty at a higher rate then men, legally. Women expect the same annual pay as men in the workplace, but still expect several months off for maternity leave. With women's lib has come a rise in the divorce rate, which almost universally rewards women with child custody and child support (even thoguh the woman is encouraged to work for the same wages).

In short: Women are expected to receive all the cultural benefits that men used to enjoy without losing any of the benefits that were established to favor women.

I know that. But testosterone just clears your head up, makes you more aggressive, and makes you hornier. Estrogen is linked to all sorts of mood issues only women get. You know men don't have as much estrogen as women.

Women who take male hormones say that it makes them feel a lot more clear-headed and confident, and they get off easier.

I envy your hormones.

>But testosterone just clears your head up
>makes you more aggressive
that's contradictory. testosterone doesn't clear your head up, it makes you feel energetic. testosterone is linked to anger issues.

trans people are often insecure and depressed if they aren't on hrt so that doesn't really mean anything. testosterone does indeed help with confidence but a proper education and self-image does more for you.

lol i likely have zero test in me right now. and you don't want testosterone. unless you want to look like a man. entirely. test is fucking strong and changes bone structure much more aggressively than estrogen.

Are they happier?

No, not even with society catering to their every past and present whim. Women are more fragile then men in every sense of the word, and they know it (whether they're willing to admit it). They are physically weaker, so their inability to accomplish certain feats causes them frustration and distress, and they are especially upset during pregnancy, which inhibits their activity further (plus, there's all those hormones screwing with their emotions). Being on the "receiving" end of society their entire lives, women are more probe to being entitled (run the numbers: more women are on welfare than men). They still expect gifts and special treatment, and if they don't get them they are more likely to become angry or sad. In relationships: they always view themselves as the victim. As parents: they feel like failures every time their kid does something wrong. In a male-dominated work place: they feel they are being singled out for being a woman. In a female-dominated workplace: they feel they are the center of their coworkers scorn and gossip. At home: they feel neglected and suspicious of their husbands or boyfriends. Single: they feel that men do not love them. In a relationship: they feel that their man does not REALLY love them.

In short: women are predisposed to have low-self-esteem and perpetual sadness or anger, which is probably a biological mechanism for being protected by males during pregnancy and child-rearing.

I'd kill myself if I was a woman. Being a household object for cleaning, cooking and sex probably isn't all that fun.

Eh, you should get my point. Testosterone = mostly good

Linked to anger issues, but at the same time women still manage to end up crazy as fucking shit.

>she has to shave her legs and arm pits
NOPE, entire body. A woman with a single hair below her eyebrows is disgusting to me

Women are cunts ALL of them. I don't think I'm that far from going in a killing spree.

found the virgin

Im pretty sure thats you, not the general truth for women

Do they enjoy sex more?

It depends on the girl, her mate, and where she is on her cycle. At the height of fertility, women crave sex more then men, and with their hormones and lubrication in full-swing, it is easier for them to achieve orgasm (even multiple times).

But, generally: no, they don't enjoy it as much as men. A woman's sex drive has a shelf-life. Post-menopause, a woman does not desire sex very much anymore, but a man can maintain his sex drive until the end of his life (especially with some easy aide). When a woman is infertile, her body isn't craving sex and doesn't do much to stimulate the activity. If she's on her period: pain interferes. If she's not emotionally attached to the man: she generally isn't enjoying the sex much (emotions lay WAY more into female orgasms than they do for men). Masturbation is much more difficult, costly, and time-consuming for women than it is for men. And women really only have a biological drive for sex two or three times a month, while men have that same drive multiple times a day.

Couple all that with the fact that women are already predisposed to unsatisfcation, and it's easy to see why women enjoy sex less than men, even if they are generally willing to debase and humiliate themselves in the name of sex.

Pic related: a self-proclaimed bisexual feminist who still clings to her military man after many years, and who objectifies herself by posing like this for money and attention (Tessa Cazabon, google her).

in my country (austria) it is. more women than men finish high school and college. and they tend to have better grades as well.

>I am a woman, and life could be incredibly easy for me if I took advantage of it.

Only if you're attractive or rich.

*people end up crazy as shit.
hormones are only a part of the issue. upcoming and genetics is the biggest part.
at least in my experience testosterone is awful. you easily get angered for no reason and it's so hard to control and not to start shouting at others. don't get me wrong i was never violent or destroyed stuff. i much rather cry, much less destructive.

pretty sure the average man prefers a silky smooth woman to a bush one (not the same user btw)

I wouldn't rather cry. I get so pissed off at people but when I try to argue or make my point I'll tear up and there goes anything I was trying to say. I hate it so fucking much. I should be able to feel angry without breaking down.

Yeah, but he made it sound like he wants all the little hairs gone. I have very faint hairs all over me, my stomach my breasts, my back.

Hold up.
>Women expect the same annual pay as men in the workplace, but still expect several months off for maternity leave.

Do they not provide maternity leave for men where you are? Here both mum and dad are awarded time off if they request it.

Another point to make about maternity leave is that women in western society are also expected to get up and work months and sometimes weeks after birth when the body is still healing. I had a friend that returned a week after she gave birth because she had to contribute to her family. Women in many eastern cultures get maternity leave from life. Their child is brought to them for feeding and skin to skin contact but depending on where she is from she spends 9 months to a year usually just resting while the women folk do the rest, it does take a village they say.

I'm a mother myself and I feel like whining about that angle is a no go. Women who are mother's in western society are dogged for making "poor life decisions" I.e having children and not working. Where as the opposite is true in eastern. I'm a single mother to boot and i get even more shit although it's hardly my fault the man I planned my kid with turned in to a trap and fucked three guys behind my back

i understand what you mean. it's just that often when you get angry your arguments don't make much sense anymore. it's really up to personal preference in the end. the grass is always greener and such.

To be fair I could be projecting my own issues here

Of course.

>Are women happier?
No. smart /or women definitely aren't
>Do they have it easier?
big tits/pretty women do.
>I believe they enjoy sex more.
subjective but man's list of feats in the pursuit of vag is more pronounced

okay. well, good luck sorting them out.

Generally: no. In some places it might be permissible by law or company policy, but I've very rarely heard of men getting paternity WITH pay (as women usually do) in America.