Do atheists seriously believe that nothing just randomnly exploded for no reason whatsoever and that his exploding...

Do atheists seriously believe that nothing just randomnly exploded for no reason whatsoever and that his exploding nothing created everything?

Yes. And they also believe that evolution is true, and yet they constantly go against it by helping the weak and mentally unstable.

They also live lawful lives even though there is no basis at all for moral behavior other than continued survival.

Basically, atheists make the biggest religious hypocrites look like nothing with their own inconsistent and incongruent lives.

Don't really believe in anything and I don't care. There's more important shit to worry about than another war over beliefs.

Yes, but that was no "nothing", it was a dense spot with pure energy.

Counter question: If it is intelligent design, who created God?

Evolution is indeed true, however every life deserves respect. About all the rest, read Hobbes. I live a lawful life because other people do, it's a contract.

There's more proof of evolution and dinosaur's than there is god.
Pansexual, demigod, genderqueer, dogkin, pagan athiest here, debate me.

hits hard :(

Yes, we believe and know there is no god.

Makes more sense even the way you put it than an imaginary friend and an imaginary enemy making it all

No. Thats not what anybody believes

A Christian came up with the idea

> Be healthy 300 pound baby with a loving mommy
> wake up right on time at 5:25pm after a night of intense gaming on garys mod
> Go out with mummy to buy the minecraft sword I was promised, to defend against normies
> Arrive at Gamestop, mom makes GBP transaction with the wagey behind the coutner
> Feel instant rush of anger when I finally get the sword, because I need to show I'm superior to dumb wagecucks
> I hit the wagey with it, as hard as my big boned muscles will allow me to
> "user! WHY!?"
> "DUMB WAGESLAVE MADE ME CAVE! LET ME GIVE HIM A BOO BOO OR I DO A POO POO!" I wittily reply
> "user! 200GBP GONE MISTER"
> This dumb bitch thinks she can get away with this, I warned her
> "REEEEEEE" I scream, as I pull down the shelves in the store to block off mommy
> Rip down my diaper, the stench immediately causes the two other customers in the store to vomit
> Put my brand new awesome sword between my bum bum cheeks, pointing it behind me
> Start fiercely grinding on the sword, the mere sight causes all the normies in the store to get shocked from amazement
> Can feel the individual pixel changing as I do move it
> Sword is now covered in my healthy, thick blood
> Pee on the sword for good measure
> I am now the master of all the elements, blood, pee pee and poo poo
> "GIVE ME TENDIES NOW MUM"
> Start hitting everyone in the store with the amalgamated weapon
> Everyone flees
> Start rolling around in the aftermath
> Pass out, because I was hungry
> Wake up in bed with tendies, mommy happily swinging on a rope by her neck
> Decisive victory

Christian's still stand by that cheating slut Mary. Forever cucks.

well see yah in the next thread?

A priest actually

Imaginary enemy didn't make shit and Satan wasn't a big character back in Genesis, it really wasn't until the second temple period that people started lumping the serpent/ha-satan/lucifer together into one big baddie

so youre laughing about people who believe the uneverse was created out of nothing, but you believe that theres a god who came out of nothing. religion and etheism are retarded. Humanity will never understand how the universe was created

You're a faggot dude. Stop trying to explain why you aren't living your moral - free life, you dick licker.

There was never "nothing", it's not possible for something to come from nlthing. The universe always existed in some state or another.

Yeah but who put it there

>not being a Luciferian

You niggas are beta as fuck.

Even if the theory of Evolution is wrong in any point, it doesn't mean that your god exists at all.
So, please stop triyng to invalidate others beliefs to give credit to yours.

well, good that the big bang theory doesnt claim this then

I believe that they always was and always will be matter/energy.

>responding to common troll post
Sure is summer

Samefag

That's exactly what he just said dipshit

just because youre an atheist doesnt mean you have to believe in the big bang theory

I can assure you there is a direct corelation between mentally disabled people and following the law (no more survival of the ex. Physical fittest). Also, i dont see a religion which covers why science is right. What if jesus isnt god? What if god really did create jesus, but not in his image? What if god really is the engineer between all the laws of physics and the organic behaviour all living things display? You've heard it everywhere about cloning or fucking with any natural SYSTEM(because eco-system, reproductive system): "playing god".

This

To my understanding, there was a singularity in the empty void that we now call space. Who can say caused it? Who can say where all the matter came from? Maybe it was created from nothing, breaking the Laws of Thermodynamics.

We don't know for sure & perhaps we never will.

>I'm too intellectually lazy to form opinions
kill yourself. You can have beliefs without arguing about them incessantly

No, (You) didnt say that

you don't really know what an Atheist means do you?

Keep arguing about nothing, you fuckin losers

That doesn't even apply to this situation you meme-spouting faggot

please go back to your circlejerking friends already

Wasn't my post newfag, but that was obviously the implication. Get some reading comprehension skills.

What does a circle jerk have to do with anything I've posted? You don't have an answer so your response will be "le Reddit" etc

>n-n-newfag
oh boy. good point. please stay in school

Reddit is a giant circlejerk and you know that. Please go back faggot

How am I new? Oh, you are just spouting buzzwords.

this post clearly points out, that there never was nothing.

>implying Evolution only means survival of the fittest
>implying any animal or plant can work against the laws of nature that dictate their existence
Man, you're fucking retarded, aren't you?
Human beings are primates. Primates are highly social and empathetic animals. Being able to construct a society of plenty (in first world countries) means we can look after the members of our species that can't look after themselves. There is no such thing as "working against evolution" because whether we go extinct or not, its all explainable with the same model. L2 science, pleb.

Someone gave an informative post about the actual state of the universe before the Big Bang (i.e. Something rather than nothing) and you respond with
>DUH THATS EHAT DA BIG BANG SEZ
Then proceed to cry samefag despite there not being any actual samefagging

Sounds like a newfag to me

The fuck does Reddit have to do with anything? Also thanks for proving my point. Inb4 another "gb2 le reddit"response.

God said to put cats in your pants

>Someone gave an informative
No, you didnt. You pointed something out that has nothing to do with anything, mr. reddit

>The fuck does Reddit have to do with anything?
It has something to do with your attitude

God said to eat your baby.

I didn't write the post that set off your initial fit. I just have reading comprehension skills. For instance when someone says "there wasn't NOTHING before the Big Bang, the universe just existed in a different state (singularity)", I can see how that might relate to a thread about THE BIG FUCKING BANG

Allauh akbar

God wants your fetus

Do you have anything to refute my statement
Or do you just want to ramble for (You)s?

lol do you believe in the magic sky-man who is also his own son created everything 6000 years ago? talking snakes?!?

Sure kid. Make sure to make a post about it on r/atheism when you go back to redit ;)

>there wasn't NOTHING before the Big Bang
Was not nothing?
Then there was something.

Not nothing is something.

No one ever tried to refute your obvious statement. It was a summary of what the person you were responding to had said seconds prior, but you still don't get that

No shit?

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

Kys

Everything tastes funny with clown poop on it.

>all these edgelords saying we shouldn't abide by laws

If you honestly believe abiding by laws and morals impedes on survival of the fittest than why haven't you killed an autistic person yet? I'll make it easy for you. your answer it "because I'm an edgy faggot incapable of pretty much anything and would be first in line for natural selection to pick off".

it was just an addition. you didnt say the exact same thing at all. dont be so autistic about it, if you dont even disagree

Goddness is blonde and she created nice asses and chicks. (The space too) so pls shut t fuck

Well space dust spontaneously combusting is more plausible than an all powerful being creating the "earth" in 7 days.
Speaking of, where is this 'God' that you religious folk speak of.

God was born in Bethlehem

literally R3ddit: the post

stop posting this shit nobody gives a fuck

Hitler believed in god

No they don't, they know reality as we know it was formed by a large mass compressed much like a black hole pulling everything even light into a singularity where when it came to maturity could no longer hold the force of its engergy or mass propelling matter out at astronomical speeds , partials then formed clouds of matter slowly condensing firing stars and planets (and other atrological firmations ) and in some cases under the right serconstance life. Saying we are the only planet with life in infinity is arrogant let alone "intelligent life" when that's debatable understanding OP made this post.

dont look kids.. this thread is back

If i were this retarded I'd have killed myself at 12.

Same shit, same asshole, same day

You would not have known it would be the best thing for you.

Yes

If you're allowed to claim that God was always there, then I should be allowed to claim that the universe was always there.

Helping the weak isn't going against evolution, it's ensuring that a larger number of my species survives.

I live a lawful life because when everyone behaves lawfully, we benefit more (e.g. I don't kill people, and people don't kill me. Neither of us have to worry about defending ourselves from killers)

Oh and also, I've been socially conditioned not to mindlessly kill others.

Same person who the theists think put god there

Wasn't so much an addition as a sarcastic response that misunderstood his post entirely

Le autism Reddit newfag

Reddit is all about calling people shit-for-brains because they're too lazy to form an opinion? I never knew. Tell me more tumblrina

So where did the "large mass" come from? Then where did that source come from? etc... you can't scientifically explain it because it goes against all scientific reasoning (as does much of evolution, the big bang, and so forth). Fuck, science till can't explain fucking water (the only thing on earth that's less dense in a frozen/solid state). The only logical conclusion is that some being existing unbound by time could set thing in motion and guide them into the order we know.

...and there are 212 requirements (according to science) for a planet to sustain life of which earth meets all 212 and no known planet in existence has made it past 6. So yeah, ANY life, much less intelligent life is really unlikely

How old is the world?

If there was always a guy in the sky.

Who were his parents?

This coming from someone that needs religion to tell him right or wrong, "while telling people without religion, and have a conscious that if they are atheist why do you care."

oh, if you say so, brainlet. Keep misunderstanding the big bang theory then

Matter exists in a black hole right? That means it has mass even though it's not large.... You are confusing size with mass again.

no, it is for people like you

212 known resons for known life... Goodness you should like a idiot reading a popular mechanics magazine without understanding the meaning.

>Hawkings most recent work describes the big bangs of universes as similar to the birth and destruction of cells in a human body, Maybe the God OP seeks is the totality of all universes, the way innumerable cells make up a human being, after all we were "made in his image"

and where did that being come from?

Does the bible tell you were God came from? Your argument is flawed

Tell me how I misunderstand the Big Bang theory. What did I get wrong?
You don't have an answer, just another Reddit response.

no u

unlikely < infinity.

what argument?
You said
>The only logical conclusion is that some being existing unbound by time could set thing in motion and guide them into the order we know
I am asking you, where this being came from

If the bacteria in your colon was self aware would it have any idea it was just a function of YOUR existence

>Yes. And they also believe that evolution is true, and yet they constantly go against it by helping the weak and mentally unstable.

Well, evolution by natural selection and social Darwinism are not the same thing. Just because evolution happens in nature doesn't mean that we have to live our lives according to it.

>They also live lawful lives even though there is no basis at all for moral behavior other than continued survival.

We have emotions that are hard-wired into us; that is why we do good, not because a magical man in the sky tells us to. Some evidence shows that the drive to do good and help others may an evolutionary trait that helps us preserve the community because it is better for our survival.
If you think that religion is the only source of morals, then you're pretty fucked.
I also use to think that when I was religious, but I came to understand how wrong I was when I abandoned all religion.
I also came to understand that it I would've never truly understood atheists till I became one.

If it adopted a means of discovery and let go superstition it would figure it out... If lmao

>inb4 hurr thats exactly what I posted retard
nope. You already proved, that you are too intelectually dishonest to even think about the possibility that you could be wrong. Now go back to your circlejerk friends over on leddit already

If your system of ethics is based off of the possibility of divine reward, you're not really good in the first place.

True morality is practicing kindness and compassion purely because you believe it brightens the experience of life for your fellow man.

Do christians seriously believe a book, that has 11+ different contradicting versions, was edited and changed for the benefit of those in power, and is controlled by one of the wealthiest businesses on earth to increase their wealth?