What's up with that?

What's up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

s400910952.websitehome.co.uk/germancolonialuniforms/africans in german uniform.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

French are pussies.

why r all nigguhs

Black german soldiers tf

Minesweepers

hurr durr a video game isn't realistic /thread

They're still in spawn

hurr durr a videogame is deliberately inaccurate to pander to virtue signaling millenials and their safe spaces

At least the aboriginal isn't on welfare and has a job

That's just a meme though

Jesus Christ you're a faggot since when is seeing a black person in a video game pandering?

God you make SJWs look good

I haven't got Battlefield 1 yet but believe it or not all those countries (even Nazi Germany) had black soldiers. The realism isn't weather they're there or not, it's weather they are common or not.

Plus buffalo soldiers, Tuskegee airmen, etc

>weather

>seeing a black person in a video game is the same as portraying european ww2 soldiers as black when there were absolutely no niggers in europe at that time
I guess for an amerilard that's hard to imagine
>usa

Battlecuck 1

>there were absolutely no niggers in europe at that time
citation needed

WW1***

>deliberately inaccurate to pander to virtue signaling millenials and their safe spaces

Wow it’s almost like they have African colony’s

>"Phew, I would have had to accept that I was wrong. It's a good job you made that grammar mistake so I can attack that instead."

>implying britian and france didnt have colonies in darkie zones
>implying all of europe was white in the early morning 1900s
>implying this matters

Millennials don't play video games. EA isn't pandering too 0.001% of the gaming community that's stupid and wrong

s400910952.websitehome.co.uk/germancolonialuniforms/africans in german uniform.htm

Lern 2 histry faggot

Looking at posts like these makes me wonder, if you're that uneducated or baiting?

the entire game is unrealistic anyway, who cares?

>this

Beta males looking too get hypocritically outraged at "SJWs" for doing historically accurate shit in their vidya gaem

Its almost like all of Africa was controlled by European powers (except Ethiopia and Libya) and unlike the US they knew how to utilize more of their population in a time of war.

>Calls others uneducated.
>Doesn't address other person's points or even tries to defend his own.
>Probably doesn't even research to see if the other person's points are in fact wrong or not.

Go back to Sup Forums and kys, faggot. You're no different than the crybaby SJWs on Tumblr.

This
Highschool dropout trailer park trash never took international history

>people not realizing that countries on both sides used African soldiers from their colonies in Africa

Kek

>ww1
>nazi germany

>Born in 94 and plays 10 hours a day
Also not gonna buy that game

I said I haven't got Battlefield 1 yet. And I'm not some autist from Sup Forums who learns every aspect of every video game he has or hasn't got.

Do u know what grammar even is m8?

>ww1
>nazi germany
>this information is only found in videogames
Wut? Dude, im not even trying to say you are totally wrong, just the fact that in ww1 germany wasnt nazi

That guys a fucking idiot, but i have too defend him it has nothing too do with video games if you took history in highschool you would've learned that Germany wasn't controlled by a dictatorship and nazi party until ww2.

There's no Canadian or Italian either

To be quite fair, though.
Although even german colonial forces employed many africans (let alone the french and brits) the ammount of them compared to native europeans was very low and almost unlikely to be met in battle.
It would suck in the way "why are they remembering a tiny portion of the dead and not the vast majority in this game?" but it's a swedish studio what do you expect.
I'm personaly a fan of Paul Emil Von Lettow-Vorbeck and his army of africans but he fought with them in africa and not europe.

Well the French surrendered remember.
Cheese eating surrender monkeys.
Why the fuck should they be included when they weren't even there?

How am i an idiot? All i pointed out was in ww1 germans werent nazi. How does that make me an idiot?

Nice anecdotal evidence
Have fun missing out on what looks like a pretty fun game because it triggers you when you see historically accurate evidence that doesn't fit you're Sup Forums authoritarian agenda
Tell me how playing infinite warfare goes for you

I'm not that guy but it's all encompassing of punctuation, spelling, etc etc.

>plenty of games glorifying whites in wars
>one game glorifys blacks
>uh this is unrealistic we should focus on the majority
>???

>posts a meme about the lack of French inclusion
>Sup Forums only cares about the black guy
what a suprise

>What's up with that?

I guess the facial design slider thing is meant always look asian, even though I think they're supposed to some sorta African and Aboriginal. The British one is normal though.

>Being this autistic
I know there were no fucking nazis in WWI. What I didn't know was that the game the game was about WWI not WWII but you either already knew that and just wanted a valid argument or you are on a different plain of autism.

The worst company in the world is pandering to nigger loving SJW's who don't even buy games.

Then don't post ignorantly if you don't know what the fuck you are even arguing about?

>argues about something he doesnt know about
>calls others autistic

>SJW's who don't even buy games.
>implying anyone buys games

African colony's what?

not same guy but i'm also not gonna buy the game for the reasons that the studio let players down with "Battlefront" and the fact that the unrealistic setting of this game has more to do with the weapons and their uses rather than race

Because im assuming you were the same person who said its historically inaccurate too put black people in a ww1 video game.
If not I'm sorry

Yes after the start of ww2 the nazi party was founded against the bolshevik agressors and cultural marxist cucks and homos fucking nignog jews. I am a proud White male!!!!!

They could have done non-historical games that glorify blacks???...?
But again who gives a shit probably a terrible game anyway

Basically their internal statistical research showed that the majority of individuals playing their game are young, male, niggers. On a related note, their mothers have the means via welfare and the motive via poor priorities to buy this sort of shit all day for them. On the other hand, white families are either too poor to own this shit or work too hard to enjoy this shit.

All their doing is creating a reflection of their user base. No harm no foul.

>ignoring a part of history
Dude they fought in wars, why cant they have one game?

>Remove niggers
>$60 for globalists

Go back to school faggot

First of all
>Samefag detected

Secondly
>"don't argue about something you know nothing about."
What were you just doing a moment ago when you thought that I thought that people learn history from video games. You didn't know what I was talking about, you still argued about it it anyway.

How come altrightists call other people sjws when it's them constantly being butthurt about everything and fighting for their meme society?

Why is everyone black?

Looks like an alt cover for 50 Shades of False Expectations

Actually both sides had colonial troops.

Only the allies brought the darkies to Europe though.

>World war! Africa was part of the world.

they did like 0.05% (probably even less) of the work in ww1 calm down
I would personaly like to see more historically accurate ww1 games and films but Battlefield 1 is not that game and race is not the biggest problem in it, not that big at all

It's literally one playable black character on each side for political correctness. These autists are acting like everyone in the game is black.

Why?
Have you even seen the trailer? It's mostly white people.

Hey, I got news for all you retards.

J
E
S
U
S
was a black man.

Make a game about African wars.

>tfw killin black babies with machetes...

I just don't like seeing Niggers do anything. They are just fucking awful to look at.

He was actually Korean

Kek

Check'd

>Nazi Germany
>WW1
Wow your a fucking idiot

Underrated post

Not this one

You are either so young you haven't even taken history class, or just retarded.

>portraying european ww2 soldiers as black when there were absolutely no niggers in europe at that time

>they did like 0.05% (probably even less) of the work in ww1 calm down

Majority of the (allied) work was done by Scotland/Ireland and the British Colonies. England were making tea and being useless commanders, France dindu and America didn't show up.

I'm sick of this meme

In ww1 the french did a fuck ton more than the US did in both world wars combined.

The us was extremely shitty at ww1.

They demanded to have seperate lines even though the fronts where mixed frnech, british, belgian etc.

In their first battle they fought allongside the Aussies.

they didn't understand any of the tactics of that time, like rolling barrage.

This lead to them shelling their own troops.

Aussies told high command they never ever wanted to fight alongside the yanks.

the yanks were subsequently given their own lines in extremely defensible positions. positions which they knew the germans wouldn't try and put any real attack into.

Their only real achievement was was supplies and the morale hit the hun got when they heard
how many more reserves the entente now had.

And where the fuck are the russians, austrian-hungarians,ottomans, serbians and belgians?

kek, what this doesn't mention is that they recieved french medals cause yanks were too racist to allow them to fight.

Kek

Am I the only one hyped for a Berlin map?

Shits going to be amazing.

Yes, but they were used as support troops in colonies, some have been employed in Europe during WW1 but
their numbers were insignificant compared to European natives and an average European soldier probably didn't even meet or saw one.

>s400910952.websitehome.co.uk/germancolonialuniforms/africans in german uniform.htm
None of which occurred DURING WW1/2
Not that I care.

>.05%
Yeah and that is how many games in the vast genre of war games they are the primary protagonist

>I haven't got Battlefield 1 yet
He doesn't know what it's about, you fucking retard. He probably thinks it's another WWII game.

Butthurt frog detected

I have seen it and i found it hard to tell races as most of them are wearing face masks
nice bait lel
this.
Although the first english army did wreak havic in 1914 before the germans got their shit together and the americans showed unsurpassed skill (albeit it being when everyone else was burned out and america had an actually trained army)

Then what's the problem with having a minority of black people in the game?

Trips don't lie

Sandman*

Incorrect

pussy

scroll down further faggot and there's photographic evidence it did happen in WW1 at least