Will There Be A Class/Race War In America Between Whites, Blacks & Hispanic People?

Will There Be A Class/Race War In America Between Whites, Blacks & Hispanic People?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB121856786326834083
thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/151-years-ago-today-republicans-freed-the-slaves/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES AND WHITES WILL WIN, WHITE POWER FOR EVER.

Blacks already won. It was called the civil war.

No

How fitting white player has white pieces. Reflects the systemic advantage of the white man over black. Reflects the reactivity of the Africans being captured by white slavers.

yes and the whites are fucked. You let blacks and spics fuck your women and breed among you. They're slowly infesting your country with the cancer known as blacks and spics. Good Job Cucks.

Democrats voted for Segregation - wsj.com/articles/SB121856786326834083

Republicans Free the slaves - thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/151-years-ago-today-republicans-freed-the-slaves/

The only race war is if you're a democrat.

ITS JUST A DISTRACTION FROM THE ACTUAL REAL WAR WITHIN, THE CLASS WAR AGAINST THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS VERSUS THE RICH. YOU ONLY HAVE TO LOOK AT THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH WITHIN THE PAST 5 YEARS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE TOP .01 PERCENT WILL KEEP IT STATUS QUO ANTE AND HAVE IT THAT WAY. THEY CREATE BULLSHIT TO PURELY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ANGER TOWARDS BEING POOR, WEAK AND POWERLESS.

>being this historically ignorant about old dem/rep and current dem/rep

No. None of those groups actually get along within their own.

Im pretty sure hispanics hate blacks more than whites. If anything theyd team up to take down the negro.

I feel that a race war is being cleverly orchestrated by both the Republicans and the Democrats working in concert with each other, as one party pretending to be two.

Class has nothing to do with money. Trust me, I was born, through no fault of my own, into the British aristocracy. I've seen my class shun people who were high up on the rich list.

If there is one, Charles Manson predicted it.

Everyone just needs to be nice to one another, and not attack people with meaningless 140-character opinions

To answer my own question, there is no such thing as Left and Right anymore. It is now Nationalism vs Globalism.

We're not talking about a bunch of tweddledee tea sipping butt fuckers that existed 400 years ago because they sucked the Queen's brother's dick. That is social status which still exists today in England and possibly in America (if you're a descendant from Founding Fathers or past POTUS).

Class is 100% correlated to money. We are talking present day. This world where bankers and money lenders rule. Not your top hat butt fuckers who, majority of which, only have status and not money as their money is either well-spent or tied up in a castle that no one wants to buy.

The monetary system was built to fall. It is already well past it s use by date. The ruling class don't rate money. They see money for what it is: a tool. If you look at most truly wealthy people, they live fairly frugally. It is the poor that buy into the myth of wealth. Do you think the wealthy have their wealth in the form of money?

It is code of conduct that determines class.

No because there are too many whites, blacks and hispanics would be wiped out in a few days.

They are instead being cucked by the leftist media and online companies, and it's working. One of the worst things you can be is to be called racist right now, true or not.

I hope it's whites&spics&chink vs blacks&sandniggers.

I agree. But that is because they are trying to outbreed the blacks.

There is this huge myth right now that white women are being trained to have sex with black men to make the white race extinct. This, of course, get the right wing whites upset and makes the Left wing whites fuck blacks more to troll them. But it is a simple matter of mathematics. Black men make up less than 5% of the American population, if they all sleep with women outside their race and have mixed race babies instead of pure black babies, then the next generation of blacks is only 50% black and the pure black population is reduced. Of course, the mixed race population is then called "the fastest growing" causing fear. But you shouldn't fear it, because it still a minority. Studies have shown that mixed race people are more likely to date whites too, which means that the generation after is only 25% black and the pure black race is reduced even more with the mixed race generation getting whiter and whiter.

No such thing as moral choice determining class, although you may be right in that people who disregard right and wrong tend to be richer than the one's who follow God (they tend to be misers).

Depends. Rich will utilise money, of course, it is the global recognized value. What else are they going to stockpile, smoked fish? Those who know markets and capital return will utilize cash or markets depending on the business cycle. But they will always seek to preserve and grow their money.

>>The ruling class don't rate money
Yeah, it's like anything, eat 10 hamburgers and the 10th is definitely shit. Same as rich people, what's another 1 million? But it still is 1 million that can be used to influence and increase self-worth.

>>Most truly wealthy people, they live fairly frugally
No one likes ostentatious displays of wealth, they appear to live frugaly but in private, they live like kings.

Only if stupid people go and vote in serial killer clinton.

Anybody can live like a king. Wealth is a state of mind.

A friend of mine who works in a top restaurant told me of an incident where millionaires shortbread (that night's desert) was ruined and the didn't have time to make more. They literally went to Poundland and found some there and served it to the wealthy. They didn't know that they were eating Poundland millionaire's shortbread and all pulled the appropriate rich restaurant faces believing they were eating millionaires shortbread baked by a 5 star chef. It is all a state of mind.

What can money really buy you? Luxury is subjective. Our tastes differ,

You can live like a king in a trailer park. If you have a comfortable bed to sleep in, know how to cook good food, and are having sex with someone you love, you're as wealthy as the wealthiest man alive.

He cucked unironically

>No, the Government has prepared for any serious civil unrest by arming cops with tanks. The average American is way to stupid to be able to rebel against such well developed forces. In Syria the rebels mounted shit on pickups, here they'd just get get plowed over while bitching about it.

All edge aside, realistically no the most you'll get is small scale skirmishes between Hispanics and Blacks
>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html

That's actually interesting, because people have said before that a race war won't really involve whites. It was escalate from turf war between blacks and Hispanics.