Here!

Here, sir.

we have one!

Hungover as fuck, whats up OP

two!

still drunk, greetings #3

Present and correct, sir.

alcoholic #4, state your booze!

Nice. I'm about 1.5 hours away from heading out to lunch so I can pound a couple bloody marys and eat a big greasy burger. Gotta "right the ship" as they say

What's your booze of choice?

how do I kill the hangover?

Not as hardcore as before, exchanged good ol rum & vodka with Ket MDMA and other random shit
I'ts getting dark Sup Forums

vodka, mixed with a soda of some kind. yours?

drink more

All of it. Currently on a 3 day gin and tonic binge. This morning I felt like I was shitting out my internal organs.

Whiskey man, prefer Irish, scotch when I can afford it.

Bit of a micro brew fan as well but that's more for social enjoyment purposes

strong beers..

0.100 vodka

Jägermeister reporting in.

enjoy your shit tier addiction.

i've had that on a vodka and soda binge. try crackers, they tend to hold some liquid in.

How to poor alcoholic?
>bought a 12 pack
>told myself it would last a few days
>drank 11 last night
>just drank one this morning
>on a super tight budget since unemployed
>"dude its cool i'll buy on credit. i'll be employed soon"

Learn2better drugs, Alcfags.

Hail!
I just got up and could use a couple drinks.

didn't know alcohol was legal and not adulterated

jager is disgusting dude
any kind of liquer makes me want to puke after a couple of shots
i only enjoy clean alcohol like whisky vodka and such
also beer, i fucking love beer

ive been doing c vitamine for a day. drank 600ml vodka yesterday so yeah, hung over.

Drinking some Disaronno at the moment. Good stuff.

My general rule is - if it's not injectable, you're wasting your time.

wtf ic c votamine user
i mean i think i know what it is but you are probably doing something else

Been drunk since 8am was in a similar thread about drink earlier

Who says I don't do those too? It's not a proper binge with some joints and lines on top of a couple of bottles of hard liquor.

if pot was legal, I would switch.

My gran drinks that you fucking faggot. Get out.

love cider

I just take it 1mg at the time to cure the hangover.

Pedialyte works miracles

aussie alcoholic poorfag here, getting smashed on cheap ass cask wine daily, (google aussie goon if you want details) but its basically filthy as fuck wine, about 6 bottles in a cask for 11$

Me to user

people always told me to eat a full cucumber but it never worked
best solution is just dont mix diffrent kinds of booze and drink a lot of water while being drunk

morning its 7am and i just got home from my neighbors house and downtown. also just ruined another relationship with a solid 10/10
but hey, 1$ wells and 2.75 pitchers...

I live in Cali and sell pot legally. It cured me of severe alcoholism, but it comes and goes in waves and I don't do illegal drugs.

There is a baby on your dick, bro.

any other anons finding the nerve endings in their fingers hurt? read up that alcoholism can be the cause of it and its annoying the fuck out of me

You cured alcoholism by switching to a different liquor? Far out dude. You must be smoking some high grade Cali chronic with faultless logic like that keks

Then your grandmother has good taste.

You feel like you need to drink the most 'manly' drink, and care more about how others perceive you, instead of drinking whatever you're in the mood for? I sure hope not - That's sad. Amaretto is an Italian classic and goes really well with my breakfast. Pic related is my go-to drink and favorite otherwise.

yeah it's called alcoholic neuropathy, basically you drank so much your nerves in your fingers got damaged

Pretty sure that's just Multiple Sclerosis, mate. And that you might want to get that checked out before it completely fucks you up.

Well am I the only one dealing with this? I mean I only drink a litre of wine every night... don't think I'm over drinking that much

I sometimes get rashes, and read that it can be caused by excess alcohol.

Lol watta bitch! I bet you love sucking dick too Lololol

If you're a proper alcoholic, there isn't must you can do to stem the hangovers because of the sheer volume you are sticking down your neck. I normally find downing a couple of pints of water before bed ease the dehydration. Have a serious junk food bender when you wake up -- not only does the grease mop up the toxins but the endorphins help with how low you're feeling. Follow this with an epic hard wank and some orgasm induced sleep and you are on your way to feeling much better.

Mr. Boston all day erry day. If it aint mr b, it aint me.

Seriously tho stoli and blue light. It's an addiction I cannot break.

How good is that shit? I enjoy various kinds of rum.

It's related to the nerve endings in your brain literally getting fucked up. You should get an MRI scan as soon as possible - Make sure that you do not have any so called 'plaques' forming in your brain, because that can seriously fuck up your sensitivity in your entire body, among other things.

You know those stories about people who drink so much they literally go temporarily blind, before they pass out? That can happen if the nerves take too much of a beating, and in a worse case scenario can lead to permanently reduced vision or even blindness. You may also end up losing most of the sensitivity in your dick one day. Don't fucking risk it - Go see a doctor.

my worst negative with being alcoholic is the fucking acid reflux man, i wake up in the middle of the night with that shit searing my insides, im at the point where over the counter antacids dont even do shit anymore

Team GB would be proud.

>still gets hungover

You may not be the alcoholic you think you are

Amaretto, at best, is an after dinner apperitif. If you are sat drinking it by the bottle then not only are you devoid of all class but you are also a complete and utter faggot.

Not an alcoholic , I'm an alcohol enthusiast
Still, 3 dollar winefag reporting. A bottle every other night is fine imo.

I have always been a big fan of rum and have tried most of the popular brands and flavors and I have to say that Oakheart is the best - I strongly endorse it! I live in a shitty country where access to good booze is semi-limited so I have to get mine specially ordered but I still go through the trouble because I feel it's worthwhile. Try it! It's kind of smoky and richer than you'd expect.

8 litres beer here

Not anymore, no. I've learned to walk the line pretty well. Just well enough to preserve my relationships, job, etc..

I used to think the junk food helped. To lose weight and still be able to drink I started eating only once a day. Eating crap doesn't seem to be better than eating nothing at all as far as helping hangovers goes. For me, at least.

Very interested /b, how much do alcoholics consume on a daily basis?

This guy has a point no alcoholic is really ever sober fuck sake

>epic wank

That's funny. Cuz sometimes, when I have my worst benders, I'm so emotionally and physically distraught tha I wank like 4 times, no joke. Its really fucked up

how alcoholic are you guys talking here? i drink around 25-40+ standard drinks every night

Alcohol is a great emotional stimulant, the one thing it has over any other drugs.

>Amaretto, at best, is an after dinner apperitif.

Yeah, that's how I drink it - Though usually after breakfast or lunch, rather than dinner. I wouldn't drink it a party or at a bar - It's more like a liquid snack than anything else.

Here! And i have proof I have a drinking problem! Stay posted gonna prep a time stamp and grab coffee. I broke my back face and wrist from drinking and driving 4 years ago. Still drink heavy today

Personally I drink until I pass out blind drunk. For me usually two bottles of whisky or as many cider as I can sink

depends on the alcoholic. some consume a bottle of wine, others consume a handle.

I find the junk food is just as much about the sustinence as it is about comforting myself cos I'm feeling so utterly shit about myself. It's science man -- filling your brain with endorphins helps keep the terrors at bay. Wanking and junk food tick that box for me.

wriggedy wriggedy wrecked son

Drink a .75 of this a day. Stopped caring what my drunkenness vector tastes like a long time ago. Just what goes down the quickest with the least burn and aftertaste for a good price.

Alcohol is the drug of choice for retards, people who learning to roll a joint or scoring without getting robbed is just too fucking complicated.

makes a good sour too.

Reporting in.
2 bottles a week of this don't make me a real alcoholic though, right?

Eh. I'd say that both MDMA and Xanax, in their own ways, stimulate my emotions better than alcohol - It just isn't as good for everyday use, and has a bunch of side-effects far worse than getting hungover.

you're joking right?

Thanks m8, I'll give that stuff a try.

Oh definitely me too. The longer the bender is directly proportional to how long the wank session is the next day. A good bender for me normally results in 3 wanks the following morning. Sometimes I leave myself completely exhausted from wanking so many times in one day, totally drained of all my testosterone and mojo. I have to eat a massive plate of red meat or something to boost myself back up. It's ridiculous.

Better as in more intense maybe. Though I've never tried it and only have a basic idea of the effects of that stuff. Alcohol is reliable and predictable though. I know when I'll get those good lows I crave and I know when I'll get the good drunkenness as well.

Technically yes, but not really in relation to real booze hounds. Step it up to at least 4 a week if you want that distinction

No?

Good, I was a little worried there.

And how long have you been doing that? Any negative changes in your overall health? I know back in college I would drink about 13 beers and shots every other day and started getting really bad shits and heartburn

I banged some vodka the other day.
Shit was chill

Nah I don't want a distinction. I'm just trying to pass the time until I can get weed again.

does cider fuck you up more than beer?

it's cheaper but i already have really bad heartburn. like, after a smoke it felt like i was having a heart attack

I'd say that Molly is just as predictable once you understand how it affects you, but it can be dangerous if you're the reckless type and don't take it seriously enough to remember to stay hydrated and whatnot.

Xanax on the other hand is like an orgasm in pill form - You'll feel good and after a while also very tired, but it'll fuck you up! Many people also experience memory loss far more severe than what alcohol causes, though it differs greatly from person to person. Withdrawals are TERRIBLE, though. Worst I've ever experienced.

Since this is an alcoholics thread I have a question for you guys coming from a guy who doesn't see the appeal in alcohol.
I have a father who has been drinking a large amount of alcohol daily and it has landed him in the hospital twice. when we ask him why he continues to drink when he recovers he cant answer us. Just says he can do what he wants and that his families opinions don't matter.
Do you guys know how he can keep doing this to himself when it obviously is putting a huge toll on his family?
TL:DR
> my dad is alcoholic
>2 hospital trips last year from alcohol related troubles
>recovers and drinks more than he previously did
> says families opinions of him don't matter to him, just let me drink til it kills me
>how can someone live like this?

it's got more booze in it but a lot more sugar too, you probably reacted to that

2 a day and you might pass as an alcoholic

Look at all the unemployed faggots

beer with sidecar reporting

Reporting in
I drink shitty beer from the time I wake up until I pass out.
Usually around 3-4 32 or 40 oz during the daybwhen busy. Then 2-3 more late before sleeping
>I have night terrors when I don't drink until I pass out