Played with this married chick while in college (husband knew, we tag teamed her frequently), qt3.14, short af...

Played with this married chick while in college (husband knew, we tag teamed her frequently), qt3.14, short af, gawjuss thighs, tight squirter and pert little titties.

FF to about a year or so ago

Married, wife not anywhere near as fine as the qt3.14. qt3.14 calls and we get to talking, now she's got a kid, still with her hubby, needs something done at her house, go over do the chore (non sexual), get a quick flash of those sweet titties and a couple handfuls of dat ass. Go home tell wife we should consider fucking them both. She's down. We all start texting each other. The hubby gets a little weird with my wife, we back off. Couple days later and long before I married wifey, went over to qt3.14's house and got mah dick wet one last time. Best kiss and sex in a long fucking time, that tight little mouth and box of hers had mah dick like diamondz mang

FF to today

qt3.14 still with her hubby, my wife is fatter than before. I want to get shit together, hit the gym, lose a few extra #s so I can get back in bed with qt3.14 and her hubby (though theyve even mentioned, the few extra #s don't put them off or anything, but it matters to me). How do i get wifey to share my same enthusiasm??

I need to fuck qt3.14 again, there is no question about that. I need that tight wet little box of hers and to feel that petite little frame up against me, especially dat ass. I have no problem with her hubby using my wife however he sees fit, in fact the thought turns me on immensely. The thought of use sharing each others partners in unison... hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

Thoughts?

>Pic related, qt3.14 is essentially my little slut puppy, when im in touch

post wife too?

>tight squirter

Doesn't know this is just piss.
Also, shows this is all BS.

OP is a dumbass.

That's not qt3.14, it's riley reid.

Can't post pics of either.

This is just me seeking advice.

Will be happy to answer general questions, but no photographs are even available to be shared.

This user is not part of the FB/Twitter/Instagram generation

I like you. My wife and I have swapped with dozens of couples, black white, Asian, whatever.

You write like an absolute retard and sound like a horrible husband inside and out.

Those were my thoughts, don't really give a shit about the rest of the situation.

Any advice on how to get wife back on-board to play with this couple again? Preferably after joining me in losing some extra #s to improve appearances before approaching the other couple?

She is 100% willing and ready to share and swap. One of my concerns however is that presenting the idea again will not go smoothly.

For example, without any social media, why did I suddenly bring this up again out of the blue?

Also, how to make sure qt3.14 can keep a secret about our fuck that my wife doesn't know about, before going forward with wife?

Other than that, I am foaming at the mouth to get back in bed with qt3.14 and the thought of her being taken by him right next to me and qt3.14... cock is diamonds already

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

>thought of her being taken by him
him = qt3.14's hubby, her is qt3.14

>her is qt3.14
her is wife, fuck boner is taking too much blood, lol

Dude just fuck qt3.14 on the side like any normal shit head would do, keep it between yourselves

You can't be serious. Find a new couple after getting YOUR ass to a gym and the mall. Burn your polo shirts, cargo shorts and sandals.

Here's the thing, the fuck that happened that wifey doesn't know about. Was not supposed to happen. After showing up, my mind was already made up there would be no sex. Unfortunately, qt3.14 knew exactly how to get in my pants. That tight, smooth little box, those pert little mom tits, that fat ass.... fuck.

Anyway, we fucked, haven't spoken to qt3.14 or her hubby since.

I don't want to cheat on my wife. I want us both to get in better shape, get back in touch with this couple, and cultivate a long, trusting, satisfying relationship for all involved.

I know these people well and would prefer to play with them over starting from scratch with a new couple. They are really fun and we share plenty of interests and the like.

See the post above, also there are no polo shirts, cargo shorts or sandals to be had.

Just button-ups, slacks, jeans, and loafers.

There you go being a shit head again... It happened because you wanted it to happen, you could've said no, it's not that fucking hard. You've had sex with her, you've already cheated on your wife, and you want to hide the fact that you did while simultaneously fucking the girl you cheated on her with, all in order to make you feel good about yourself and getting what you want. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Here's a suggestion, suggest to your wife that you both do random hook ups every so often, she gets to fuck a guy and you get your rocks off knowing she's being dominated by some other dude and you get to fuck qt3.14

She's down with fucking randoms, but her philosophy is that any action should happen in the presence of the other partner; which really throws a monkey-wrench in the works.

I'd love nothing more than to have her come home with a few bruises and cum leaking from her cunt. She apparently is either not interested or ready to play like that.

But, yes I totally agree. Nothing would be more ideal than each of us having a pass to fuck whomever, so long as the other knows about it. That solution would be perfect, if she would agree to it. But the odds of that are nil. :^(

Calling bs til OP posts more

Obligatory get fucked faggot

It's worth a shot to suggest it

Throw in ideas like texting each other during hook ups and pics, might turn her on to it

>you could've said no
I did say no.

Then she told me she had a IUD, grabbed my hand, and told me to put my finger in to feel it.

What the fuck do you expect me to do? Recoil and runaway screaming? Fuck that...

I like this. Get more frisky with wifey, give it time to normalize. until the friskiness is normal to her. then, suggest sending pics to our old friends and see what happens...

Here's the thing, I think qt3.14 would keep our tryst on the down-low but how can I confirm this without wifey catching wind? Or just fuckit and let it ride... if qt3.14 says anything, DENY DENY DENY?

Thanks for sharing, have a great day m8!

:^)

You don't seem like op

Just get into contact with qt 3.14 and tell her that never happened but she can still be your little slut puppy

What's the name of the girl in pic OP

Not sure how to respond to that. Before that happened, she'd been walking around in just a thong as she tended to her child's needs before putting the child to bed. Having her grab my hand and put it right on her soft, wet, freshly shaved box, just put me over the edge and made the decision for me.

part of me wants to do this, mainly my cock. i know the one fuck was a mistake, but I couldnt handle fucking her on the side on the regular and lying to my wife

riley reid

you sound like a faggot

Thanks for sharing, have a great day m8!

kinda looks like Riley Reid

>
>riley reid
y'think?

For that first one, I just thought it was odd you didn't reply to that first and that came as an after thought, thought it was an imposter trying to hijack thread but that's besides the point and getting off topic, if you hadn't done what you did you may not be in the predicament you're in right now

You've cheated before, what difference does it make?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

There's no benefit in deciding to set a pattern of bad behavior into action.

There is however a benefit in improving both mine and my wifes body image, overall sexual satisfaction, and happiness overall.

I truly believe forging a relationship between both couples would be way more beneficial than me just fucking qt3.14 on the side and hiding it from wife. The other couple are pretty chill people, having them in our life would definitely make it more exciting and fun than it already is. Especially given our compatibility in the way of fetishes and kink.

You're still lying to your wife every day you don't tell her that you cheated in her, you do realise that right? Again what difference does it make?

but like I said earlier, conditioning her into it might be the best way to go, if that's what you gotta do, that's what you gotta do. It might take longer to reach your goal but it will be worth it

Right, no argument against that point. The difference is in the big picture. Omitting one instance of infidelity where there is no suspicion is one thing.

Attempting to lead a normal life with unexplained absences while getting the best sex of my life would not end well. I can already see that falling apart.

Your earlier suggestion remains the most appropriate. And as I mentioned earlier, if cutie3.14 ever goes to wifey and rats me out, it'll be DENY DENY DENY. She has no proof we ever had sex, other than some damning text messages sent in the days leading up to us fucking. But shit, doubt she archived them or could still retrieve them for proof.

Thanks user.

>hubby
>wifey

End yourself ...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, have an awesome day!

If that's all for today, this post will be deleted shortly.

Thanks anons for your feedback and advice.