Do you face a problem everyday that you wished was fixed

Do you face a problem everyday that you wished was fixed

yes. i cant forget her.

Waking up

my tiny penis

Several of my lightbulbs need replacing, so yes.

wishing my son did not have autism and was healed...

Every day I wake up and I am, in fact, not aboard my jump-capable scout/courier ship chilling with my AI best friend and astrogator waifu.

That the severe nerve damage in my back would fuck off, then I smoke a blunt and no longer give a shit.

>this entire fucking thread

Who are you and why are you me?

Is it severe? If he can learn to read social situations logically, he could become a pretty awesome dude.

>existence
>being poor

Having pectus excavatum, only way to fix it is to get 30cm metal bar inserted between sternum and heart, fuck that shit

>light always off

>That feel when your little sister became a camwhore.
>Part of me is disappointed in both her and myself.
>I don't even know where we went wrong.
>She went to a private school and Ace'd all of her classes.
>fucking child prodigy
>She wanted to be a rocket scientist more than anything in the world as a kid.
>"user I wanna go to outer space"
>"user I'll be the first person on Mars"
>then our family fell to shit the year I moved out
>parents get divorced
>the private school refused to transfer her credits to her new one due to the fact that our mom couldn't pay her dues
>she has to start her new school as a freshman
>Sister falls even more behind
>she can't graduate high school
>drops out
>she's been living at my place for a while and she hardly ever leaves the house
>feel somewhat responsible because I turned a cold shoulder towards my family when shit hit the fan
I wish she'd see the potential in herself that everyone else did.

When in doubt smoke weed I have severe nerve damage in my neck, right shoulder, and in my back as well as ruptured disc. Still work 12 hours a day 6 days a week. Secret to success smoke until you can no longer feel.

this.
/thread

fucking disgusting dude I googled that and it made me sick

sorry about your sister amigo, I have an ex-gf who is probably cam whoring too. She told me she was probably going to do it then after I told her how ashamed I was she lied and said she isn't doing it.

I feel partly responsible too, but sometimes you just can't fix people, girls especially.

She knows she has it. But she's too depressed. don't let her waster her life away. Intervene now, try to help her find something constructive she loves.

You could try wrapping bandages around the hole and come up with a story of an injury if you want to get laid. Tell her not to touch the "sensitive area".

This is in poor taste but what's her cam name?