We share stories when we feed cum to unsuspecting people

We share stories when we feed cum to unsuspecting people.

Just came on my gfs sandwitch. She said she just loved the new cheese we bought.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no you didn't
>no she didn't
>you don't even have a girlfriend

dude, that's messed up.
Funny, but messed up.

I vote you need to do something nice for her now.
Like eat her out or something. Her choice

/thread also nice dubs

oh and BTW, we know that is not you.
1) its not a sandwhich. Its a brownie. Get off the internet and get back in class.
2) you don't have a GF. user was right.
3) No girl on this earth would look at that and think it was cheese. Seriously, get back in class.

I heard about some b/tard gathering at a gun range or some shit where some one gave out cumbrownies to the unsuspecting faggots.

ask him again in a week

Nice dubs to you too m8e

Op here. I just took a random pic from google. Story is 100% true tho

you just shot yourself in the foot
then admitted to the robbery

One time I was sleeping with a girl who had a boyfriend, and she wanted to break up with him and said he was a loser. So she blew me on video, and at the end spat my load in a batch of brownie mix

she told me she gave him the brownies and the movie in a case titled ''southpark season 11'' on his birthday and wished him a happy birthday and told him don't watch the movie without trying the brownies, movie showed the bad thing she did....

>mom brought me home sushi one day
>blew a load on a piece
Here mom you want the rest of this?
>watch mom eat sushi covered in cum

She didn't say anything.

/
T
H
R
E
A
D

more food with cum on please

kicking daughter/gf on floor for being on computer?!?!!?!

KEK

Nigga can't spell sandwich but has a girlfriend.

Dubs never lie.

did the sandwitch put a spell on her that made her turn into sand?

What a fucking bitch, I hope she eats shit and dies

Girl at work excused herself to go to the bathroom, it was just us on the shift. While she was gone I grabbed her 1/3 full coffee and rubbed one off into it in literally 30 seconds. Stirred it in and placed it back where I found it. MFW she came back and chugged the whole thing right in front of me. She even said "what?" Because I guess I was looking at her weird as she did it.

>the occasional jogging lady coming over and taking a shit on my chest
>whip your roosevelt out

Used to cum in my exes food all the time because she used to not swallow. Eventually she became accustomed to the taste, and thus began swallowing, after a bit of pushing at least

I've cum in this bitches coffee before. Because it's hot and she owes me money.

kek

Full of shit. The only way i can make my wife swallow, is hold her head down when gonna bust a nut. Otherwise she gags.

I feel sorry for the boyfriend holy shit

>more food with cum on please
this

"wife"

Nice try kiddos

Trips.
>she owes me money
How much?

No, sand witches only increase boob size and make you lactate you pleb

>rape her
kek

OP is a liar.

>Be me
>Dating crazy like a tard few years back.
>But shes one of those fine as hell goth chicks.
>Edgy fuck when with her friends, cute as hell and loving when just us though with a lil bit of a mean streak.
>Hates the living fuck out of her family though.
>One day she just smiles and tells me to drop my pants in the kitchen
>whynot.jpg
>Gets on her knees, sucking like a champ.
>Literally can not explain how amazing she is at this.
>Cum in her mouth.
>She reaches for family salt shaker
>Spits it in, refills the salt and shakes it up.

She was certified nuts but I miss her sometimes.

Dubs don't lie

This was at a /k/ meetup and the guy posted time stamped pics after the event for proof. Fucking funny as fuck.

I fed my cum to my daughter when she was a baby to get her ready for when I'd have her suck me off. Now she loves sucking my dick.

Seems really stupid, considering the salt would turn into a chunk. It would get thrown out immediately. Nobody would even be able to eat cum salt because it would be completely unusable.
>your imaginary gf is fucking stupid.
>you're fucking stupid for posting this made up story.
>Sup Forums is fucking stupid.

that's not even funny. At all
I am sure you are under 16.
If not, GROW THE FUCK UP

>She was certified nuts
crazy chicks have the best pussy

Letting it dry and shaking it up works actually, but I love how bitter you are. Someone is jealous that there is someone else that they got the goth gooch and you didn't.

Checkd

Oh yeah they do, sex was great and she always wanted to try something different.

I wasn't trying to be funny. I knew I wanted to start doing her when she was 2/3 but I wanted her to be used to the taste so I started feeding her cum from very early. She's 6 now and she loves being daddy's good little fucktoy.

KYS fucking degenerate.

>roommate hauls in some petite snobby bitch
>loves animals, hates humans, one of those type peoples
>one day im studying in my room
>cunt throws open my door, drops her dog
>says "I'm leaving my dog here while I go out, just so you know"
>stare straight into her soul
>"I'm fucking punting that thing off the balcony the moment you leave"
>for once in my life, completely serious
>bitch leaves with roomy as he takes strikes in pickup

>I'm alone...studying
>Fuck thermodynamics, take bread
>see gymbag, whatsthis.jpg
>I spy with my little eye something... lacy in partly opened zip. Jackpot
>pull out one fresh, one pleasantly used identical pair of victorias secret thongs
>also a toothbrush
>think to myself to collect my morals
>morals say fuck it, this is happening

Back to the room
>scratch taint with toothbrush
>place used thong on head.
>I AM ZORRO
>using the other to softshaft as I watch the most disgusting beastiality bing can recover
>HNNGGGGGG
>cum on toothbrush
>mop up with the crotch portion of clean thong
>watch as she uses both next day
>mfw

tl;dr I got proud boner watching crazy slut suck my cum up through her toothbrush and swamped around with my cum slathering her crotch.

i always cum all over my fiance's little sisters toothbrush
i make sure some gets stuck on the bottom of the bristles

also, i rub my dick all over the toothbrush in general

I remember hearing this joke when I was a child, except the boyfriend is a cheating soldier stationed overseas.

They also dye your hair blonde.

I once put some cum in my roommate's milk. The asshole ate some of my food even after I confronted him about it.

Home made chocolate chip cookies. With special secret ingredient... Gave one to a co worker and a roommate.
Mfw Intended target didn't want cookies...

Had to say I was working on a new recipe and they didn't turn out right to get people to ignore the weird texture. It clumps up when added direct. Need to let it sit alone for about 30 minutes until it settles and won't clump when added. Lessons in cooking

>implying you would have anything but blonde hair already

Are mines nice enough?

Was fucking her flat mate and used to cum in her shampoo and body wash whenever I was there. Probably still rubs my cum onto her tits

Cream on cookies

Also, gf got me this as present
amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

I was actually working on the cookie to send her in college. She missed swallowing my loads and wanted to feed it to others there. I'm a marry this slut.

CHCKED

Someone is mad jelly. You mad because I really loves my daughters and they love me too

My sisters ex bf told me how he would make smoothies for himself and my sister every morning. Before he broke up with her he said he came in her smoothie like a couple of different times. She never knew. I never told her, because, well, it would just be embarrassing. I have NO idea why he told me.

>being this much of a cuck

Nice

God, thats the kinda bitch i need.

>this happened

Rekt and checked

That's some Venn diagram!