>serious hots for 26 year old dude coworker
>he's just a fill-in, only see him once or twice a month if lucky
>flirt with him fairly obviously every time we work together
>he seems to flirt back, we get along
>add him on facebook
>work hires more people, see him less and less
>consider quitting job bc it's garbage
>worried that i won't have any reason to interact with him soon
what do. he's never made any effort to message me, should i just give up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJtXBdeCDNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bang him in the back. He won't forget you.

Also, nice tits.

guys are simple. just ask whether he wants to meet up for something.

Probably he's not messaging you because he's playing the "I'm so interesting" card. So talk to him.

Sounds like you,ve only half tried.
Grow some metaphorical balls and be politely forward.

What have you got to lose?
If u don,t message: you don,t get him
If you do message: you get yes or no

Only one option: say hey, I kinda liked you, any chance we could go for sushi (whatever)

Now drop the bra please

just ask him out for a drink

Idk mate, maybe he thinks that you are not interested at all. Try to start conversation and ask for a meet up. If accepted, the rest is easy.

all of this

Basically this. We're generally archaic beings when it comes to relationships/sex. Just hit him up for coffee or something.

Send him nudes alongside a sex request.

He probably didn't have the balls to ask you out

The best you can hope for is some dick. If a 26 year old man wants to date an 18 year old then he's probably an immature weirdo that can't get women his own age.

What's your build?

youtube.com/watch?v=sJtXBdeCDNI

That is very likely.

You have fb, just continue there he he doesn't come in to work. If he is interested he won't lose contact.

Dark elf rogue specializing in status effects

Post this URL to him on Facebook. There, done.

Let's also add sharpie in the pooper while we're at it.

Oooo do this. Dubs demand it

Do it all and show us your body we will judge how sexy you are, our compliments will made you more confortable with ur self

You have him on Facebook, just ask if he wants to go get coffee some time. If this site has taught me anything it's that there's nothing wrong with a girl having balls.

Okay fucking trips REQUIRE you do this.
He,ll get a kick out of how adorably you asked for advice.

As well as being nervous 50% of the time, I refuse to actually talk to women first. It's a bullshit social construct, and honestly if a girl wanted to talk to me she would. I'm not the only one. So talk to him bitch. And lose the top plzthx

That would be great. Do this.

Kek trap lover here

Being Dark ain't a good start. At least you're less likely to be identified as a rape suspect due to the shit load of dindu's hanging around.

Trips double demand it

if he wanted to be with you he have made an effort already to contact you. If I like a girl I make it obvious and let her decide if she wants to go further. You should find someone who likes you as much as you like them or you're going to be unhappy. If you make the first move, he's going to know he has the upper hand and he's going to use you for sex until someone he actually likes comes along

Kek! I did not expect that response

well, it sounds to me like at this point you have one of two options.
>pic related

Honey, with the age difference he probably assumes it would be inappropriate to make a move on you. Literally one of the worst things a guy can be called is a creep for trying to make a move on a woman who doesn't want it.

Make it painfully obvious to him or he won't take the hint, even make the first move if you have to. Lots of chicks like to flirt just for flirting's sake with no intentions on taking it past that, I'm sure that's what he thinks you're doing.

Make a move and make it obvious that it's a move. Painfully obvious.

Need a picture of those sweet pussy lips to give proper advice

Uhh. This is incorrect in so many ways. Most chick's that are cute af at 18 are kinda meh at 26. Giving him the poon is how you get your foot in the door, amy thing after that is all personality & chemistry.

You are not representative of the general population

This is terrible advice

Please don,t ever use the internet again

You may have a point there... in graph form!

How'd this thread get so far without tits or gtfo?
That being said, tits or gtfo

One of us.. One of us..

Back at ya faggot

This

Rape.
The answer is always rape.

This.

So many dudes have been fed the bullshit advice that you should wait for a girl to initiate contact.

But in the case of more attractive women the truth is most men are so insecure that they never try chatting up a cutie.

Don't tell me fugly fat mother fuckers can't get hot chicks.

I see it every day. In college.

So these dudes are not loaded.

But they did have the balls to talk to them.

Well, all of Skyrim hates Dark Elves for a reason. Slanging dat "dark magic and shit".

you sound like someone who will be forever alone, mate.

He thinks you are too young to pursue. If you show that you are interested by straight asking him out he'll realize that he can get some sweet teen pussy and go for it.

I know this seems strange but put your hand on his cock. The magical man tingles he will get will leave him wanting more contact.

Well, some tit was showed and a timestamp was present. She's 75% of the way so 25% of b/tards complain.

Give him a blowjob

Dang dat dark magic an shit...
Cost the lives of anotha brotha yo...

You can't just give up OP. Make an effort with him, he needs to know you like him, or he prob just thinks you think he's too old for you.
I know this because I'm a 26 yr old dude and have the hots for an 18 yr old. But I just assume she's not interested because I'm way older, or am I wrong? Kinda hopeful now that I found this thread :)

If you were of drinking age.
I'd say ask him out for a drink after work.
But unless you have a fake, it would be blatantly obvious if you asked him to chill and booze it.

From my experience with asking c workers out, the best way to do it ease in. Maybe take lunch together, see how that goes. If it works out and you share common interests, work with that. Otherwise it'll be awkward as fuck if you ask him out or hint to it, and it doesn't work out.
Use the lunch strategy if you can.

18 and your breasts look already like that, not to be mean or anything but how do i avoid that fate a little longer ??
Also like just make an excuse to hang out together.

She's not talking about you. Quit hoping.

Can't wait til that 18 turns you down and calls you a pervert. Just because OP is a slut with daddy issues doesn't mean young girls want you, creep.

Didn't say that faggot. I'm just saying that it's good that at least one 18 yr old has the hots for a 26 yr old. Coz maybe it's the same for me

Yeah. Good for your lack of perverted motivation.

no, I think he's playing the " I don't like her enough to make any effort to date her" card
she added him on facebook. How hard is it to message her "hi, how are you" if he's interested? He obviously has no problem talking to her, they already talk and flirt at work. The guy just doesn't want to date her. She should find someone who is actually interested in her. you're all a bunch of mentally stunted faggots

OP I got some old loser dick for you if you're desperate enough to wanna fuck your mcdonalds coworker.

true true

>2016
>women so stupid they leave the bra on
TITS or GTFO

Call me a pervert all you want. But last I checked this 18 year old had tits. Old enough. If there's grass on the pitch, play ball

"But what if there isn't?"
"Well then by that point it's too late anyway, so you might as well go for it"

>providing breasts with timestamp already in the starting post

Good girl! That's how you definitely get service around here!

Okay, so I'd say definitely message him or make a move on him regarding life outside of work, like just asking him if he'd want to meet up or something. He's probably not made any effort to message you because he's either too anxious to ask you out himself or as the other user said, he's "playing the 'I'm so interesting card'". Also most guys are really simple, it's most likely not a bad idea at all to just casually be straight forward with him and ask him out. Guys are usually expected to make the first real move right? So when a girl does it for them, especially if they happen to like the girl, boys usually really appreciate that, and it's a huge burden off their shoulders! Lots of guys would kill for that, but not all. Also don't get your hopes up or make any expectations beforehand so you'll be less disappointed IF he rejects you, hope he doesn't though. Best of luck girl, go get him!

Weight and body type matters, and since your picture is like 30 fov im assuming you are overweight. This is why.

OP you're a woman with tits and charm. All you have to do is ask him to hang out sometime. if he comes up with excuses, he is either uninterested or scared, to which you move on.

Now, I have to ask you for advice..
>21, girlfriend turns 21
>unhealthy 3 yr relationshit
>she is selfish and manipulative
>break up often, i fool around and then return to her
>last month being "broken up" she has a 3some and sleeps with a friend
>still scolds me for asking for one
>see her atleast once a week
>recently she has obviously been trying to get my attention at the bar
Always loved this girl but she is just returning to her depressive hoe tendencies. Should I just let it be or humiliate her, and how so?
p.s. feels sort of good she goes out of her way to try to fuck with me

This, I mean sometimes older guys are really attractive and even might connect with some of them but like seriously, if you aren't okay looking and social with similar interests she sees you as a creep.

Bet img is like you, he's hitting on a 20 year old.
But you can always try!

Y'all are a bunch of fucking autismo fags. Girl want some serious advice drop the bra and show those tits you teasing bitch. The rest of you need to quit letting bitches manipulate you with the promise of dem meat puppets.

Hahahah. Glad someone got me

Exactly!

You have no idea what he's thinking. Msg him on FB & ask him

1) if he wants to meet for coffee, or, if you're braver,

2) if he wants to come over & watch a movie with you.

sharpie in pooper

Dare I say there's a fellow Britfag in this thread?

>Tits with timestamp rule
>Posts bra with timestamp
This is why you have a problem

Nope I'm Australian. But love inbetweeners

Tits are in bra. What has Sup Forums become? Why is this acceptable? I reiterate, tits or gtfo.

Good man

Op, you may have to consider the fact that he just doesn't want a relationship. A lot of men these days don't want to date, it just ends up being more trouble then it's worth. You are a great example of why, it's a game to you ,not any type of game it's a fucking mind game

I wonder if OP is still here

just take a deep breath, bro

Maybe he just doesnt want an 18 year old child maybe he sees it as morally wrong and your tits ugly af

Seriously tired of all the white knight normie lurkers coming here with "advice" trying to be civilized because it might help their sweat encrusted cocks achieve climax from "treat le lady like" and see the flash of a miniscule nipple.

I bet you're all the faggots who make fur threads and try to debate it isn't gay if he identifies as she and still has a dick.

Go kill yourselves you autistic pieces of shit.

Second

You don't go out much, do you? You're a dying breed, y'know.

Why? I'm right,hell psychologists are doing studies on this shit brah

I think you should let those babyfeeders come out to play

What the fuck is wrong with you all.... tits or get the fuck out

>What the fuck is wrong with you all.... tits or get the fuck out
I concur
Tits or GTFO

And did you know cancer is a disease?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TITS? POSTING A BRA IS NOT TITS. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TITS SINCE YOU'RE ASKING FOR ADVICE LIKE ANY REGULAR user BUT SINCE YOU DID I ASSUME YOU WANT TO SHOW THEM OFF AND MORE SO WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE PICS? SHARPIE IN POOPER NAO.

This x 1000

Whoa dere.

Tits..

That's why I fwb bitches. You get the sex and a friend.

SOs you keep secrets from, you're always afraid they'll judge you.

Fwb. It's friends first, physical shit second but it's not as.. Binding I guess? I do have an obligation to be there for her but not as her lover. Just as her friend. Lot easier imho

This