Do I have a normal body? Be brutally honest

Do I have a normal body? Be brutally honest.
I've been really skinny my whole life, so always been self conscious. Put on a bit of weight since, just trying to look normal. So tell me if you saw me without a shirt on would you say I'm normal yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnc.com/GNC-Pro-Performance-AMP-Amplified-Wheybolic-Extreme-60-Original-Birthday-Cake/product.jsp?productId=41785896
youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump?

You've got a good looking body. If you're going to change anything, don't take on weight. It'll ruin what you have. Do push ups or bench work some more to pump up your chest area. One week of push ups while eating a protein bar or two a day will help you in that department.

Also, bitches love v-lines.

skinny cunt,

Workout, HARD

Push ups /situps /blablbalbal::..

google some how to do exercice at home, dont be a nigger/faggot, COME ON YOU NEED SOME GAINS BRAAH.

you still look skinny af, keep eating big

Thanks user. And yeah when I said I've put on a bit of weight it's due to going to gym classes. Haven't been going long though

above average, I lift too.

you need to start buying this shit gnc.com/GNC-Pro-Performance-AMP-Amplified-Wheybolic-Extreme-60-Original-Birthday-Cake/product.jsp?productId=41785896

If you want see any difference.

Yo niggers I have the same question

Forgot to attach

Sorry flipped it now

You have a nice body frame. Just need to work your muscles out and you will look great.

You're bulkier than me id say. I'd trade bods with you

A little skinny but yeah you look normal. Don't listen to advice on here protein shit is bad for your liver and kidneys. Jacked bros don't look normal being skinny > being fat

I'd say if you put in some work you'd look great

Good genetics and not fat

Thanks user :)

Good Body, can we see the dick?

Hmm nah. Girls only

Maybe sum Girls are Here too

Need proof

You look fine man

You wouldn't respond to him if you didn't like the attention. Faggot

I am girl

Am i the skinniest here? Also tips on how to not be a skeleton?

What are you scared of?

Eat unhealthy, then go to gym

Bretty good user.

tbh i'd love that body

Can u show us your dick?

I already eat incredibly unhealthy, at two pizzas tonight

damn son, take a page outta this guys book

yeah diabetes, heart attack, etc is great

eat more

do squats

bench

rows

shoulder press

deadlifts

skullcrushers

curls

shrugs

russian twists

and complement with machine work

but eat a lot more. Lots of protein

don't forget cardio

cardio sucks dick dude

Yeah i do alot of cardio

Just like u

Im sure its already saved on something out there

i think you're mistaken mate, this is me

dear user,
I was/am even skinnier than you with a height of 1.90m (6''3' or so for the cucks).
Judging from the comments we got the same eating condition: having to eat lots of crap just to stay at a normal weight.

I advise: start fighting training. I started with beta krav maga but then moved to alpha sports muay thai and bjj.
I gained about 8-10 kg from that and are now sporting a good 75kg which isnt the most.
I am not ripped and honestly I couldnt care less. Bitches dont care and neither do my opponents when I prevail.

Just train hard and often (at least 3-4 sessions a week). And dont give a shit about how your body looks. You ll be a badass fighter in 2-3 years.

The feeling you get when slapping a 130kg, 2m dude to the ground for the first time is incredible.
There is no need to have beach boy body and going to the gym sucks ass and is boring af

I'm carrying some extra weight, but working on it...

don't do too much if you're trying to gain weight, but I couldn't lift as often or as heavy before I started cardio.

I lifted off and on for years, shunning cardio. It was stupid. My recovery time is much improved at this point, and I can be in the gym for 3 or so hours at a time.

CARDIO. I hated it, now it's okay, but I still hate doing it.

For weight, lift. Hypertrophy? 3 or 4 sets of 12-15 pounds. As heavy as you can bear with proper form all through.

I'm slightly overweight with a pot belly and my ass sticks out a mile as well.
You ain't got shit to be self coscious about.

SHOW ME YOUR HONOUR!

Better to be skinny than fat

Don't know what that is. Relatively new to Sup Forums

Your dick.

tbh, nice body.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE

I'm not gay but you look fine. If you're a nice guy, that's all a girl will want. Kind of. I mean, I don't even want hot girls, I just want a girl that is sweet and that I can enjoy time with. I think over a certain limit, looks don't matter. If girls think the same, and there are some sensible girls out there, your body is completely good.

I do very much enjoy being skinny, alt-girls flock to me
I do like 1 set of 30 a night with these with alot of ease but their only like 17 kg

Im not surehow to process this? I used to do parkour and agressive inline but that shits incredibly easy when you weigh nothing

Thanks

damn none of this homo shit bro nahhh

that shit plastic? get yourself some iron dude

Someone asked. Who cares. It's covered up.

Well, i have pectus excavatum

whats your height?

Yeah my weights are trash, but im poor, i mostly do body weight exercises with my bedside table

Not exactly sure but i know im a little over 6'2

weight?

2 of my good friends have that, both very self consious, i feel you

61.5kg

i think i might be a bit more skinnier than you. and im like 136 pounds at 6'1. how much you weight?

This

Dick or GTFO

what is it with faggots like you... that's just gay

Just work on your arms/chest more and you'll be good.

I want to fuck you

I don't swing that way

Plenty of girls on Sup Forums, even if they dont post tits. Show it off and soak up the love

Show uncovered and stop pretending you're not a faggot.

Sup Forums is full of faggots, get over yourselfNot a faggot man, you'd fuck me. Though I would definitely enjoy pegging your ass too.

Nah, I'm not into that sort of shit

Booty

better get off Sup Forums then, this place is basicly a homo fest

stfu faggot

Labels are for little sissies. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and really don't give a fuck about showing my dick or ass to anyone, guy or girl, especially if it's solicited. Doesn't change who I am in the least. The only people who give two shits are scared little homophobes like yourself. >701976507

get rid of your potbelly and keep your ass with running.

bitches love dat man booty