What's the worse thing you've done?

What's the worse thing you've done?
Do you feel guilty?
Will you do it again?

Worse thing I've done was raped two women. First time I didn't feel guilty, never seen her before or since. Second time was a woman I worked with, felt guilty after seeing how it affected her.

I don't know if I'd do it again.

Green text it

I stole about 5k worth of shit from a wedding.

pretty classy think to do tbh

>be 17
>I'm at school with my girlfriend after school hours for this battle of the band shit
>excuse myself for a smoke and go back to my car
>a few minutes later this grill comes out on her cell phone and crying her eyes out
>she gets to a car adjacent to mine and tries to open the door only to find it's locked
>she's in boots, a skirt, bob cut, my type of lady
>she screams into her phone and chucks it before she starts sobbing to herself
>might as well make someones night
>I walk up behind her and push her down
>parking lot is gravel so I probably cut her knees up pretty bad
>didn't care
>she tries to get up and look behind her but I had a suprise round on her
>I push her face into the ground and pull up her onto her knees and lists the skirt
>fucking diamonds
>I whip out my wallet condom and tie that shit off before I start fucking her
>I could only be a minute or so into this before I start getting nervous someone will walk up this way, we're near the edge of the parking lot between two cars so it's a possibility
>keep her face in the gravel and start pounding as fast as I can
>soon I bush a nut in the condom and pull out
>I grab her by the hair and guide her to the end of the lot and push her into the ditch
>run back into the gymnasium's bathroom and flush the condom
>go back to dancing, never heard anything about it afterwards

jesus dude

Fake. Proof or kill yourself

you didn't hear anything because she liked it

Okay story time

>be me, 25 yo medfag
>met hot blondie
>she's a 9/10 easily (I'm a 6/10 tops)
>begin to flirt with her, we get along
>1 week after starting dating she finds out she's pregnant cause of her loser ex-Chad
>she's super catholic (anti abortion)
>I tell her I'll take care of both of them (not really just want that pussy, also wait for it)
>have access to abortion pills
>smashed the shit out of them everyday for 3 days straight
>being mixing it with her morning orange juice that I bought her for the morning sickness
>trustmeimadoctor.jpg
>at the fourth day, starts bleeding, I came to help her
>give her proper treatment, and explain to her that it must be a natural abortion, and this shit happens all the time
>she believes me, we fuck the next week
>ohyeahsweetpussy.mp3
>been dating her for 3 years now
>I'll die before telling her what I did
>mfw

I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

How the fuck would you proof that?

Bullshit

Why the hell would I keep proof of that? To get caught 10 years later? Fuck you.

What about the second time?

This one was a couple of years ago, I work with some closet dyke who has a second job at this shitty gym near my house. She's always bragging about what a great athlete/lifter she is blah blah blah. We're pretty good work buddies despite it, even go to the gym together occasionally or smoke weed behind the building.

Anyways

>be coming home from work one night, pass by said shitty gym and see co worker dumping garbage bags
>it's past 2 in the morning so the place is empty
>I park on the street when i see her go back inside and wait a bit
>eventually she comes back out with a couple more bags and turns the corner towards the dumpster
>show time
>I get out and sneak up behind her while she tosses the bags
>when she's done throwing them away I make my move and slam her into the dumpster
>she screams and I grab her by the hair and slam her face into the side of the thing which shuts her up for a little and she goes kinda limp
>I grab her by the waist and keep her on her feet, I forgot to mention she has a fantastic ass and was wearing leggings. Even in the shitty lighting looked great
>I kept her face pushed into the dumpster facing away from me and I tear down her leggings
>she keeps trying to feebly slip out so I pin her arm behind her back and press her against the dumpster
>no wallet condom this time and she's to short to fuck in this position
>spit in my hand and lube up my knob
>push against her asshole but before I push force it in she moves and I miss the mark bending the fuck out of my dick
>hurts so fucking bad
>tighten my grip on her and get back in position, this time I get purchase
>I ease it in this time before I start fucking her
>as hot as it was it was also raw and starting to get very uncomfortable
>soon I blow my load in her and pull out
>before she has the chance to get a look I grab her by the hips and flip her into the dumpsters and lock it
>go home to the wife and eat dinner, smoke weed, play vidyahs and go to bed

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

How did she not know it was you? Did it come up at all after that? Still work friends?

wow hey justin, from applex

Because she didn't see my face? Call my dumb for raping her but at least I know not to let them see your face and didn't talk at all. Hasn't come up since and yeah we're still work friends.

She didn't show up for about a week after that saying she was sick. When she did show up she was a bit distant at first and I saw she had pepper spray on her key ring.

I took her out back and we shot cans with it for practice.

She still comes over to my house and smokes with the wife and I

You make rape seem so easy...

Dude that's fucking sinister. Although I can't disrespect your long game strategy.

call bs on the easy anal unless she was an anal whore

What was it like anally raping her?

It is dude, just don't get caught. I'm not on any DNA database so I'm not worried. Good reason to stay straight and not break the law.

when my girlfriend (at the time) was out of town, i let a guy fuck me in the ass. i just needed to know if i really liked it or just thought about it all the time.

i did like it. but i regret the way i went about it. i should have just asked her if it was okay, she might have been into it.

It was not easy, like I said it got real uncomfortable real fast.

The first few pumps were like slipping your dick in between your index and thumb real tight except it was like that the whole way in. When the spit got spread thin it went down hill.

Fucking womanlets

I want to know how you did this

>be me, 14-15yo
>had been hanging around with this fat loser everybody at school picks on
>it's been months since I last hanged out with him, but he keeps calling me, leaving messages on the phone and sending emails to me about shit I don't care about
>that one day, I come back from a bad day at school
>get on the computer, prepare to wreck dungeon keeper 2 campaign again
>see I've got another mail from the fat loser
>I snap
>spend 15 minute writing hateful yet truthfull mail to him, with fucking caps lock on, throw my true feelings about him in his face
>his only friend only ever hated him
>hit "send"
>never hear from him ever again

He didn't kill himself or anything, but I still feel shame for this. I'm pretty sure I hurt him for nothing. It sure was effective but I should have handled that better

So yeah, I didn't do anything worse than that to anyone else I think

Oh shit, I remember the last time you made a thread about this... and how one of the girls carried pepper spray from then on

I was dating one of the maids of honor so I heard about every fucking detail of this wedding. It was at a small church so they booked two confrence rooms at a hotel across the street for the men and women to get changed in and leave their shit.

Before the wedding started everyone was getting in place so I slipped back to tthe womena conference room and took money and jewelry from purses, didn't want anyone getting suspicious so I took my girlfriends money as well.

Pawned some of the jewelry at shitty pawn shops a county over. Paid a hooker with some of it. The rest I chucked at hobos.

Damn dude that was months ago, I usually don't like to post green text but the thread was dying.

I guess people just don't like to share their worse shit.

>chucked at hobos
wonderful dude

Yeah I think it was in July or something. What are the odds...

Hookers take stolen goods as money where you live?

It was a masseuse I normally hire. Been hinting at sex afterwards but her prices were to steep. So I showed her the jewelry box and she took a bit.

Who hasn't done shit like this? Hopefully he got his life in order afterwards.

>works here are fiction
You didn't rape anyone you dumb fuck

Because it's a fake story and OP's a retard/autistic who can't come up with a believable plot.

Don't be mad you can't act on your fetishes dudes, shit was cash

Sick fuck, if you were here I'd break your arms and shove my dick up your pooper

No one's mad that you committed a violent and fucked up crime on weaker people than you

>but man fetish

Fuck you

Well while you do that I'd have to break your arms and rape you. That guy gave me some good ideas. I want to try it now too.

Wouldn't say the worst thing or the closest but I'll give it a go

>gr 8
>get pants'd by one of my 'friends'
>in front of 'popular' girls
>mfw they seen me in my boxer briefs but they acted like they didn't give a fuck
>9.9/10 times they would've laughed cuz they seen that shit happen before
>still mad at friend

Next day

>mix a fuck ton of liquids (hot sauce, piss, laundry detergent, all that shit) in a can of monster energy drank
>was gonna make the person who pants Me drink It
>that shit smelt like death no way he gonna drink that
>get at school there is some ramp and below it is our school ground with basketball nets about 30ft under the ramp
>see the kid who pants me playing basketball with other kids
>do some Brett favre shit and throw a hail Mary of a can of piss Nd hotsauce
>hit the kid who pants me
>run inside of school
>kid is drenched in my piss and hot sauce
>tfw he smelt like piss the whole day never knew it was me

Revenge is served best with my piss

Hey now I'm not advocating you go out and rape women. I'm telling you that it needs to look like some random act of violence. I only did it because I knew I could get away with it.

Don't go out looking for it, wait until you see the opportunity present itself.

You must live a very vanilla life bro, I use to fill one or two water balloons with piss at summer camp when we'd have water sports day.

No one ever knew...

>what is statute of limitations

beautiful revenge nerd

That shit was the best if you filled your piss in water guns

I don't know but I still don't want that coming back to me. I'm sure my wife would be very forgiving if someone told her I raped some girl 10 years ago but not to worry, I'm no longer in trouble because to much time has passed

HaHa far from that my friend was a dick head we always use to do fucked up shit to each other

People would figure out it was you then

>who squirted me with piss?
>probably that kid washing his water gun out over there

I know but the issue was I didn't give a fuck because it was random kids I use to shoot at lol I was like 8-10 at the time

ITT of the worse things you've done we have

A rapist
A wedding theift
A harsh email writer
A piss and hoteauce thrower

Some of these people are worse than the others.

Well Sup Forums one of the worst things I've done was sucking off other kids dicks when I was 6 or 7.

I'm a heterosexual user and I'll always regret it, I don't really know why I did it and I feel ashamed and fucked up when I think about it.

could've had pents.. you faggot.

don't forget to add a shitty speller to the list

This is from a couple of years back

>Be me, studying engineering at college
>Live in a dorm with this guy who had severe limp (M from here on)
>Apparently had polio as a kid and that fucked his leg up
>M was a nice guy but really aggressive
>Accent didn't help either
>Was way too gregarious, once wouldn't let me study for an exam because he wanted to buy a laptop and he came to me to ask for advice
>Also his family was really poor
>One day he found my friends and I smoking up
>Started giving us a lecture on how weed is bad and we should reflect on our life choices
>Aintgottimeforthatshit.jpg
>I was tripping on acid anyway
>I don't remember much of what i said, but I did tear into him pretty viciously
>Pointed out the irony in his statements, considering he had a GPA of 4/10
>Told him that if he smoked up he could get to my perfect GPA
>Told him that it's not like he's going to play any sports with that peg leg
>M got pissed and left us
>On the next day, his roommate told us that he'd cried himself to sleep
>M wouldn't talk to us for like a month
>After one month i saw him in the corridor and I was like hi what's up
>He immediately bursts into tears and tries grabbing me
>Wtf.jpg
>Easily outrun the cripple but creeped out nonetheless
>Sleep with a knife under my pillow
>Wake up next day to learn that he overdosed on some medication
>Apparently his sister had committed suicide a couple of weeks before
>His dad had died when he was young and his mother and grandfather were the only people left of his family

This is the first time I've told anyone about this and I posted here because I want to see what other people think of me

I was maybe 8 and I played roughly with a toad, killing it when I give it a fun toss into the air. It was until that point that I understood how cruel I had been. I've been decent since, but I should have had the foresight about cruelty back then.

All good things come to those who wait, user ツ

>pents
what the the fuck is that

could've had trips.. you faggot.

>perfect gpa
>on /b

>pick one

oh haha

>my baby was about 3 weeks old, great amoeba, ate and slept a bunch, not a big crier.
>wife was at work so alone with baby boy
>friend left some of this potpourri shit from a few months ago, didn't try it but I was bored
>smoke a little, get a little high but not very up there
>baby boy wakes up and I feed him
>put him back in his car seat for a little while so he can see what's around him
>go back to the bathroom and smoke a lot more than last time
>wake up 3 hours later, I got so high I passed out in the bathroom
>run to the living room
>baby feel forward and is face down on the floor
>forgot to strap him in
>pick up baby
>he's blue
>panic, cry, don't know what to do
>put him in the bassinet and throw the potpourri down the sewer
>call 911, babies dead
>call girlfriend, tell her he died in his sleep
>never forget
>still sad

10/10 Idea user

When I was 17 I let my friends 14 yr old little brother have sex with my passed out drunk gf so I could break up with her the next day. All went well for me but a month later she's pregnant and decides to keep it. Her family takes his family to court for child support. I screwed up two lives in one night so I could be single "guilt free". Kinda worked.

could've had dubs.. you faggot.

this is about a time I fucked with a dying baby

>be me
>7 y/o
>at cousins house
>he is 8
>have a big family get together
>our aunt (I think?) brought over her new born
>baby is premature
>baby is left alone downstairs, adults were upstairs to look at balcony
>It makes weird noises
>I start to poke it, slap it, spit on it
>cousin thinks it's funny and splashes lots of water on it
>we are basically water boarding a fucking baby
>parents come back to find it wet and puking
>lie and say it was choking
>not even a whole month later it died
>rip

jesus christ

Hmmm

Ive been pissing in peoples sinks for like five years.

Also, Im a panties thief. I mean to say, every chick Ive slept with Ive stolen the underwear they were wearing that night. Not even for anything weird. They just sit in a bag. Like trophies. Idk why I started doin it but now its just an accomplishment thing.

Thats all I got.

I remember this, good bread

I guess I'm flattered that someone saved my rapings?

I piss in sinks too. Done it in the one at my girls dorm, the room next to hers, old house in Cali, tons of different sinks. Saves water

>be me
>find a furry roleplay community
>me and my friends decide to raid it
>furries get super butthurt
>two weeks or so later this fag goes to the police
>decide to delete my account cause fuck it
>ain't goin to jail 2day
>months of stalking this fag go by and i find out one of his friends said that two people an herod because of the raid
>oh shit nigga I dindu nuffin
>I was just joking when I said kill yourself
>there isnt even evidence of it happening so whatever
>plus who an heros because someone said kys
>probably an herod because of something unrelated to the raid
>whatever tho I don't care if they did or not cause I dindu nuffin

Don't you listen to the news? Pot kills.

I stole a neighbour girl's panties and fapped into them once.

Holy shit dude why do you brag about this?
What the fuck is your problem?

lol.. potpourri (K2) does kill though (or at least fuck up lives).

Were you the user that stole all those women's purses at that wedding? I was in that thread if you are, helped you plan it out I think.

I think I've talked about those only two, three times tops? I haven't bragged about them either, this bread was deflating fast and the one he has screen capped I was being bugged to share. Some dude was wanting to rape someone so I told him what's up and how not to get caught.

I honestly have no problem though thank you.

if true, hes a legitimate sociopath

you are fucked in the head dude. dont think for a second you deserve to breathe free air.

I could post a pic of the guys account that went to the place though. He's a massive butthurt furfag that cries and bitches over everything. Idk tho. I could post the pic of him going to the cops, but it shows his home town. Idk why he didn't blur that out.

Everyone isn't the same on your sicrit club user

Don't be afraid to act on your urges fagget. Just don't be stupid as shit about it either.

Honestly I'm about as normal as it gets minus those two thjngs.

CHECKED

Quads tell the troof

To bad he's waterboarding babies to death

I stole a shiny hitmonlee from my friend when I was 11. He still doesn't know.

You monster.

I knew it! you sumbitch

I once had sex in the missionnary position for the sole purpose of procreating. I still have nightmares since then. 10/10 won't do it again.

like worth lass than shit?

Quads don't lie. GG wasting a life. You could've had a younger cousin that you could've hung out with and helped through tuff times. You could've grew a bond. You could've been best friends. Talking to each other every day. He could've grown up, and you would've seen them graduate and go to college. You could've gotten laid together. You could've had an amazing life with them. Honestly an hero user. You killed someone that would've cared about you and would've always been there. You took that away from yourself. I bet you feel like shit now that you killed one of your possible future best friends. An hero user. Do it. Be with them again. Faggot.

Quads checked

Why did you delete it man i think you should tell her even if she won't care you won't lose anything if your bipolarity isn't a secret.

Damn, that is fucked up

Maybe you should go back to tumblr if you're getting that triggered.

>What's the worse thing you've done?
I tend to tell the truth all the time, and it really seems like no one likes it. I'm very often chastised because of it.

>Do you feel guilty?
No.

>Will you do it again?
I do it whenever I get the chance, and I won't stop. I simply can't stand hypocrisy in any way.

Yes! That was me and it worked out well. Thanks for your input!

That baby was doomed from the start you cuck. Plus they had another one, it survived bc it wasn't a premature asshole

you're an asshole for being born retarded

all these triggered normies, man

Why do you rape people OP? Is your dick small? Are you lonely? Do you feel inferior or something?