In love with a guy for 6 years who keeps coming into my life and leaving. Does he even want me around??? need advice

in love with a guy for 6 years who keeps coming into my life and leaving. Does he even want me around??? need advice

Other urls found in this thread:

girlschase.com/content/granting-social-status-and-not-getting-thrown-under-bus
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is this? Are you in middle school OP? Clearly hes not into you enough to make a decision, so just forget about it unless youre trying to get a quick fuck. Trust me, by the looks of you two the situation will always be as retarded as it is now. Just cut him off.

read
yeah it seems really childish, youll find better

This

OP, cut contact and deal with the heartache. Been in this sitch before. It's best to walk away. He'll control you, take away your likes, friends, and most importantly, whatever makes you you. Cease and desist

When someone doesn't know what they did wrong it means its normal to them and they wont stop. You like video games and you don't see anything wrong with it but others do and you wont stop. Think about what u have in common and what u like about him, see if the things u do have in common are actually worth enjoying with each other. Cut ties with him and you will live a happy life. If you say you can't or "blah blah blah how can i do it i like him too much" then dont fucking ask for advice cuz u know the fucking answer. Fuck that idiot. Also tits with times tamp plz.

me again. His names fucking brent thats a cunts name.
>inb4 "user was banned for this post" mods name might be brent

>prove it
>how
>you tell me
tell that NIGGER to fuck off seriously.

every time i see the word NIGGER in all caps it reminds me memestar

And at that moment ladies and gentlemen she told him to get fucked.

Have all of you or nothing. He's not into you, move on. He seems like a cunt as well.

drink chocolate milk op. it'll make you feel better.

seems like a faggot don't go for it OP
Also childish

send him nude/sexy picture and then 1 min later say "oops, sorry wrong person"

that should get him thinking

Tits or GTFO

This

I agree. "Brent" is an obvious faggot name. Not a typical douche, not a neckbeard, not a chad, just a complete dick. I imagine he goes to a lot of parties where he's not wanted and makes up bullshit stories about how good he is

This. Female or homo?

this guy is brent he wants u to send him nudes lmao. as if someone couldnt get anymore childish

We all know you're going to kiss his manipulative asshole even after reading all the advice here, fuck off and keep us our of your shitty life. Even if you manage to run from this cunt you'll just end up with another just like him, enjoy being used, it's not so bad

>Female or homo?
There's a difference on Sup Forums?

this is all classic pickup. Even the cute responses. He is using you like a fucking hammer.

read this and study
>girlschase.com/content/granting-social-status-and-not-getting-thrown-under-bus

this is all classic, freshmen, pickup 101

OP here. I've sent nudes to him before on a daily basis. I guess cutting him out is an option

faggot

Post nudes on Sup Forums now.

Tits or gtfo

OP, Brent sounds like a cunt.

Don't delay; gtfo.

We always forget the rules, don't we?

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

You are a colossal faggot

Finally, someone who's not a cuck.

All females on Sup Forums are fags and traps until proven otherwise, you colossal faggot.

Not really.

This man knows.

They aren't even explicitly saying they're femanons, though. Christ you guys are pathetic.

We aren't the ones who has Brent as their choice in a mate.

Show your tits or fuck off out of here

You are a colossal, cucked, trap-loving faggot

To be fair, OP is probably a fag because no female could love a nigger named Brent.

this!

offer him oral sex

i wanna see the result

If OP is a dude I don't give a flying fuck.

Also judging by those texts he doesn't really give a flying fuck either.

You are

A colossal

Faggot.

You are a colossal samefagging faggot

says the faggot who pretends he is in some secret boys club "no girls allowed!".

You're a homosexual, right?

Yeah I'm willing to bet he's never gotten laid.

Tits or GTFO

Ironically enough I'm actually a genuine homosexual with a live-in boyfriend, you colossal faggot. He reams my asshole on the daily and I suckle his balls like candy frequently.

why the hell not. do you know where you are
boring thread is shitty

Until we get timestamped tits, OP is a dude.

Just what i though... Gtfo op!

oh, so you are one of these bitter faggots who hate women to cope with their own insecurity?
OP didn't even say that he or she is a girl, this doesn't make any fucking sense. you're fucking up a thread for no reason whatsoever.

Until OP posts cock, OP is both a faggot and a woman. It's called Shrodingus's dick.

All threads on Sup Forums are inherently shitty.

WHY ARE YOU ASKING US? HE LITERALLY TELL YOU HE DOESNT LIKE YOU

tits or GTFO bitch!

I'm pretty secure. I literally just admitted to frequently sucking on balls, you stupid nigger.
>Hates women
Well yeah, that's kind of why I put penises in my mouth and asshole.

TL;DR: You are a colossal faggot

Wise man.

Please hold while I figure out how to properly word a sarcastic apology about fucking up a thread wherein another user goes through the attendance list and individually calls almost everyone a faggot.

Tits or GTFO

Dicks out if you are a dude.

oh, i know that you admitted that. but that doesn't mean anything. you're insecurity is showing.
by doing the exact same. i don't think i have to say that this other faggot is also meant with that post.

WHY BECUASE YOU CANT FACE THE TRUTH?

*your
fuck me

I'm sorry. It's hard to tell between two faggot-spotters which one is the official spotter.
(fucking "no ID" in Sup Forums)

IDs were the best thing that ever happened to Sup Forums.

OP - Who cares what gender I am

Are you in the us?

AUS

OP is a tranny.

Stop posting our convos online, you're seriously annoying.

post proof

xo fuxktard

maybe you want to hear my oppinion as a guy who treated a girl like hes doing to you.
the thing you want most, to be with him, cant be archived in your actual situation because you're more into him than he is into you. He will make it realy hard for you to get distance but in my oppinion it's the best you can do. When i were in his position and i pushed the girl to far from me to get back i realised that i liked her more than i thought i would. Stupid me thought it would be a good idea to try getting in a realtionship with her but that only made things worse. She lied to me constantly to inpress me or cause she thought i would like her more and everytime i was annoyed or she showed me how dumb people can be, we fucked or i tried to forget that this wasnt right. long story short, i tried to leave her about 3 times bevore it worked, now shes back to her normal life with one friend less and i am a little more dissapointed of humanity.
I think there is a chance to do this shit right but its hard and depents less than 50% on you:
you have to get him out of your life, no text no calls and stuff...this will be the hardest part cause he dont want to loose you.
Then you have to meet new people, get some self assurance and stuff .-.
If you meet him again in the next few years he will either fall for you because he liked you anyways plus everything is more atractive if you don't own it or he wont because he's a dumb shit who can't apreciate what some people do for them.

tl;dr
if you would only read the tldr, the time you spend reading my advice must be less worth than your love for him. gl anyways

Someone actually needs to roast this dude. Doesn't even respect woman... Tbh

Take care of your data allowance first

Honestly this is good. As hard as it is to move on, I think I need to. 6 years is a fucking long time to waste on a guy who doesn't even deserve the attention I give him. How I've wasted so many nights crying, ignoring my family, losing my friends for this dude. And the worst part is I've never even met him. It got to a point where yeah, I lied to him, and I hated myself for it. But I would of done anything to be with him, and that hurts. I shouldn't have to be worrying about a guy who can't even bother to text me back why I'm not worth it, when I could be focusing on my career, my family, everything that's lead up to me being happy. I didn't move across to another country to get fucking rejected and pushed around by an asshole. I moved for my happiness. And this is it. I'm done.
And as much as it hurts to say goodbye. I think I need to. No matter how bad he manipulates me, tortures me, uses me. It's time. I'm a fucking good person. Ok.

Nah alg, I don't need it

Now this sounds good but actually DO IT TOO.

Cut the cancer out of your life.

Thanks for all the support

This is a level of sad desperation with no self esteem that is cringe worthy

I think you need to show tits

I don't even know why you're here, you shouldn't get all this free attention

>>everytime i was annoyed or she showed me how dumb people can be,

How so user?

Suck my dick, it'll be worth it ;)

thats a good decission. meet up with friends and enjoy your life or if you're a stupid fag like me make new friends. make new experiences, you wont forget him but every day it hurts less .-.
if you're going to hard times hit me up :p
...nah but there are nice people on /b just have to wait long enough

Can I just love you instead?

i get easily sick of people who have no personal oppinion and just copy other people the like for stupid reasons. or people who lie to them selfs

Looks like you like Joey more than Brent

show me ur tits nd i will think about it...no i'm just a little piece of shit on /b and very picky, show me a picture of the prettyest person u have ever seen and i will show you how ugly she is, dudes are harder dont know why

Fair point.

I thought people like hearing the sound of their own voice?

Lol

wtf no. but i think i could get used to an annoying voice if he/she says the right things

This is why we need a turbo version of AIDS.. Too many faggots!

thinking about a 'why most humans are shit' thread

i see here that you have a boyfriend based on the text from wigggzi, pretty sure Joey is your BF too.. you having a side thing with brent confirms my suspicion about you being a piece of shit woman, this prompts why piece of shit men are acting like pieces of shit towards you stringing you along to use you as a emotional crutch and cumslut. You are being fuckfriendzoned by brent while you throw away whatever you had with your actual boyfriend.

ohhh. no worry, Sup Forums is very progressive. you don't have to pretend that you like girls here :)

I laughed like fuck when you said you've never even met him lol wtf

i guess girls can be beta too

i like girls. i was just verry corny in younger ages and got dissapointed for 8 years bevor i got introvertes and another two to find a friend who is there for me when i need her.

This thread is still going? Holy shit.

I say the exact same phrase in literally every post I make, if you can't tell which one is me, you're an autistic nigger.

This is accurate.

On the right track, your faggotry has been downgraded from colossal to major

Nobody cares about your opinion, you colossal faggot

I like this guy

This is true.

Amen.

Ok, I hereby validate your monumental faggotry

You are the king kong of faggots

Capitalize your I's you dyslexic spic

i was just kidding, you know? not even OP tbh.

Tryhard/10

Dumbfuck millennials. Stop having important conversations through text message. Pick up the fucking phone at least.

Can confirm, I have turbo AIDS.

Ironically true.

Most girls are

Wow, you're the most homosexual person I have seen on Sup Forums in a long time. Suicide is the only option.

I like you too. In a very gay way.

Colossal faggot/10

Texting is convenient as fuck, you mongoloid.

heres the girl i treated like shit, think she got a nice body and an 8/10 face but her caracter were more like 5/10 so in the end its to much work for to less outcome

>Texting is convenient as fuck, you mongoloid.

It's for spineless betacucks who can't converse face to face.