Just had an argument with my girlfriend and went for a walk in the local woods to cool off

Just had an argument with my girlfriend and went for a walk in the local woods to cool off.

Suddenly got super horny, looked down and pulled out my fat dick and the world felt alright again.

Nothing is better in life than having a fat dick. How do you guys with small to average dicks even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpY3ggKAPIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It hurts man. I know I'm not now and most likely will never be physically attractive so I spend my time learning about anything I find interesting. It won't get me laid but it might get me a job.

>tfw 4 inches and circumcised
I consider suicide daily, don't worry

I have a great dick, but sometimes I wish I didn't. Popping a stiff one is obvious and uncomfortable, girls complain that it hurts, hard to get out to take a piss, etc.

Im grateful but still.

Your sentences to try to pickup a girl might be :"I have a big cock" and that's retarded, nothing more to offer than a "big cock" not even earned with your effort. What normal sized guys do to pickup girls usually is having amazing conversations, making them laugh then fuck 'em.
-Big dick retard convo: What do you have to offer? "A big dick, bitch let's fuck"
-Normal sized dick: What do you have to offer? "Let's talk about the universe, have some fun and laugh, then let's fuck"
And yeah we can go all-in without them complaining it hurts, big dicks are not everything, and stop acting like it's something you achieved with your work, dumbasses.

bump

size?

you're not unique, cunt
i'm 8x6 and got dumped a couple of weeks ago because my girl said she can't take the post-sex pain anymore, i don't know what the fuck are you on about but i'd kill for an average sized cock

Your gf just had a tiny vag

>women will reject you for having a big or small penis
so average is right?
and what size is this?

they all do but i won't settle for fucking landwhales the rest of my life
i'd say around 6"

doing fine with my 7.5 x 6 not bragging

Vaginal depth is not related to height or body fat.

true but in my experience the more petite girls have had smaller pussies

>Nothing is better in life than having a fat dick
given this obvious fact, why is every guy with a big dick so very insecure about it. you all think more about other guys dicks than most women. be happy with your cock and try to share it with women instead of men

>Nothing is better in life than having a fat dick
try achieving something

Do i have a small dick OP?

Same size, girlfriends says it's too big...

penis sizes?

Girlfriend* lol

OP be trollin but kinda has a point...

THese super ambitious 16 hr work a day type dudes...just a couple extra inches and they'd be so much happier and morecontent right?

>tfw when I have a big dick but it's too big to fuck pre-teen pussy

then get ready for her to dump your ass
no matter how horny mine was or how much lube we used she just couldn't take it
i could have wifed that bitch too, absolute sweetheart

women love confidence

Nothing gives a man confidence like the knowledge youre packing a seal club betwixt the thighs.

Women pickup on that shit

more?

one day at a time

sorry just a random save from footfag thread

mine could be worse, kind pencil dicky but make my gf squirt so
>7 inches
>1.75 diameter

Anecdotal.

I wish I had a small dick. I want a cute wee wee because I'm ultra gay (giant faggot), an autistic manchild, I think small dicks are sexy, and I'm a bit narcissistic. No joke.

Am sorry to tell you but that ain't big

Why not both?

it gets worse. that handsome gentleman on the left likely has an enviable unit, a dong worthy of the name. RIghty has a shrivelled acord sitting atop his undeveloped testes. You see a full sized unit is the #indicator of genetic fitness. Women pick up on that shit

what gave it away, the fact i said "in my experience"?
idiot

I feel depressed and worthless because I am like my dick

fuck you dude your so fucking dumb. Yoy know what I mean so stop trolling faggot

Your picking an argument where there isn't one son. Don't be one of them.

You started the discussion with the premise that you would have to settle for land whales if you wanted to use your big dick to the full potential. That is not the case. End of discussion.

7" here, kinda thick too.
girl i sleep with says i am the biggest she's had and she loves it.
she also says she is happy that i am not bigger because even now i have to be careful not to stick it in too deep.
she is 4'9" so my tick nearly goes all the way up to her belly button.

Preach on brother. 'Almost too big' is what every woman both desires AND requires

OP here. This is the key thing.

Even if its a bit of a hassle to start with because of the pure size in the end women just like to know there with someone who has the biggest. Its a psychological thing more than a mechanical thing.

Suck my dick you aids infested cock fuck

Why my dick is in 95% percentile girth but it looks average to me?

how impressive does that even look soft, or when its soft and its cold?

not him, relax

Actually good point

Trying too hard.
Pretty obvious you're a small to average sized fag whose intention is to propagate a 'big dicks are bad cos i don't have one' type of agenda.

Barely 6" here too and, sure, I wouldn't mind some more girth but people who brag about having a big dick remind me of the vacuous fuckwads who brag about their parents being rich.
Same kind of deal.

yeah man, I'm right there with you on the 95%... its like coming 4th at the Olympics, it just isn't that noticeable to the eyes, although it can still be too much for some women... and its probably one of the best sizes for mechanical sex performance... but still, not visually and psychologically excitable in how it compares to those just a bit larger.

pretty decent

(you)

I have a decently big dick, it's about 7 inches and fairly thick, but I'm constantly paranoid that it's gonna shrink or I'm gonna damage it somehow or otherwise do something (masturbate too much, have too rough of sex, damage it or my balls from sitting wrong, since I constantly sit at work) that will negatively affect it's size or my ability to get an erection, etc. Having a big dick is like really one of the only things I got going for me, aside from being fairly tall too.. It's like, since it's my only really good asset I'm constantly paranoid that I'm gonna lose it, even though I know realistically, nothing's gonna happen.. Anyone else go through this?

my dick just looks like yours

even though i'm average, i found affirmation with chicks about the way i fuck a long time ago.

I've been complimented on how great i fuck a lot

There is a mental illness where someone is constantly scared that his dick is getting smaller and smaller and will eventually disappear

daaaaayum, kindof wish i had a friend like you to platonically suck off

Mine is 5.5" length and 6" girth. I know it's not great but is it ok at least?

wouldn't believe that if it hasn't happened to me recently.
i was out of town and she was horny (we have an open thing going), so she hooked up with some random guy.
told me he was too small and actually stopped mid-sex because she is so accustomed to me filling her out and she grew bored.

now she says she only fucks me for the time being because most dicks aren't worth it when she can have mine.
i don't even care about that, but this way i can fuck her bareback with no bad feeling.

"Wow I suck, at least it's a big one."

Yeah I feel like I have a touch of that.. Plus I've gained some weight as I've gotten older (I'm not fat, I just used to be super skinny, went from 145-170) and it used to be right at 7" and now it's a bit under. So of course that freaked me the fuck out

Im a 6 incher

What were you saying about genetic fitness?

It's not really hard just get by one day at a time like anyone else. I actually to dont know how you can go on if all you have to hold on to is a fat dick, no pun intended.

I'm interesting and hung. Fucking boring ass spic

Mine's small and i hate it.

Nigga. Im 350lbs. 6'2 fat as fuck. Im 23. Gf is 19. Hot as fuck. Does literally anything i want. Having threesome with her sister this weekend. I have maybe maybe a 5.5incher. Its not size. Its stamina. I can literally fuc her untill she passes out. Im not that biggest shes had by a long shot. But im the best lay. You fags whine about small dicks. Learn to eat the pussy. Eat it well and she wont even care about your dick.

^^^^^^^^^

You know that being in an open relationship automatically makes you a cuck.

Christ, dude, even your made up stories where you pretend to be hung end up with you being a cuck. Maybe work on those self esteem issues.

Real question is, how did OP get a pic of my dick

length doesn't have much to say as long as you're not an acorn, girth however is kind of a big deal
also, in the sme way that guys have different sized dicks, girl's vagina sizes vary greatly (along with their dick size preference)

So the only thing keeping you from going over the edge is holding a cock... have you considered the possibility that you may be a homosexual user

I think the only thing close to true in that whole train-wreck of a paragraph is the part about your cock-size.

how much of a semi is that? or is it always that puffed up cause your super skinny?

This nigger

And weight.

meet my semi-flaccid alpha male cock, you sissy faggot.
>you don't want to know what it looks like when it's fully erect, faggots

>Tumblr in the title
More like a beta, faggot.
Next time don't download off tumblr, idiot.

I have a fat dick too. I love it, other that having to hold it up while pooping so it doesnt dip in the water. But, the plusses are better than the few negatives.

>you don't want to know what it looks like when it's fully erect

correct

I love having a large penis

Even just fapping is more fun

>meet my dick
>I got it off of tumblr

user is a faggot that saves pics of random dicks. 10/10/10

Nigga you mad? I have nothing to prove to random internet fags. Just telling you advice on how to get laid. Sorry your dick isnt as wet as mine is

It's not even that big OP your like a 20%, and stop outing yourseof as a virgin with these stupid made up stories you post everyday. Go to a dick rate thread and 75% are bigger than you

>youtube.com/watch?v=HpY3ggKAPIE

theme song for OP

This guy.
Dude, you're a overweight nigger, fuck outta here
No one cares how "wet" your dick is...

Yeah whatever man. Absolutely no-one thought you were bullshitting.

Enjoy your 'threesome with her sister' and hope you 'literally fuc her til she passes out'

White as fuck. Overweight by choice. Big ass house, own my own car. Sexy kinky gf. Dont be mad. Sorry you havent been in a pussy since you were born

it's no open relationship. she is a fuck buddy.
you know, some people actually like girls who have a grown up kind of sexuality.
she doesn't whore around but when she wants sex, she gets it. same as me.

you'll understand when you're out of school.

Oh boy i spend my freetime going on Sup Forums and lying
Dear god you caught me.
If you dont believe me i dont care. Just trying to teach you fags something. But enjoy your moms basements and sexless lives.

>doesn't whore around

>fucks random strangers

ok m8

dick obviously isn't that good then. no woman would slut herself for other dicks otherwise.

Kek guess we know why OP is so insecure he as the body of a 13 year old twink. The godman floor board is as tall as you, fucking manlet.

you don't know much about women, right?

Quoth the raven 'Nevemore'

This. Being a cuck is the maturest shit ever. Every man should be cucked by a mandingo.

Prove you aren't a nigger so?
You're going to die by the age of 30 if you are 300lb
You're going to go bankrupt if you keep eating faggot
You're obviously a cuck and a fucking spastic because you are trying to brag on the fucking internet, ya cause that works.
Girlfriend probably gave you AIDS because of the dudes shes fucked, and I'll have you know, that pussy is in my daily diet, you fucking mongoloid

>no woman would slut herself for other dicks otherwise

I think it is well implied by this statement that that poster is 12 years old and what is this?

nothing shows your masculinity and general superiority more than showing your dick to twentysomething antisocial fat boys who are into "feminine penises" and anime.