Had to go to bed before this thread died last night, who has an album of the wins? Guy took pics of sleeping gf

Had to go to bed before this thread died last night, who has an album of the wins? Guy took pics of sleeping gf.

Feeling generous, I'll dump

OP, your pic came before this one.

Thanks!

And that's the last one. OP was a real hero. Best I've come across in a while.

Amazing Content well done user

many thanks, user

thanks based user

have more of her?

Passed out and heavy sleeping girlfriends are the best.

a couple more from earlier thread

Here's more

Wife

she makes me so horny pls go on

agreeed

I feel like I've touched her pussy more than her at this point.

Forgot pic

Any request? I have all sorts of pics

fingering or toying her ass?

keep going pls

Uh yea,, cum all over her spread pussy and ass, then let me lick her clean.

last 2

wife sleeps very heavily

go on

If I was gentle would you let me leave my cum inside?

that would be ok

Does this mean we're getting cream pie pics

I'd enter slowly a let you direct the action. Of course you would pick the hole too.

I'll hold her spread to give you a good view of my cock sliding in and out of that perfect body.

nah, but close

I would also love to see this done to my passed out wife.

Damn it we need some creampie pics

she woke up and they fucked. I have like 10 more.

sounds like a fun time

pls share them

I dont understand how you guys get these photos without waking them up. if I were asleep and someone pulled down my underwear I would totally wake up.

so would I, but the wife sleeps through a lot, especially after drinks

There is 4 letters on that answer. First letter is F

Fart?

Passed out

Let's get a creampie

Fhez?

I find her asleep like that, fully naked. She's face down but I prop up her ass by putting a pillow under it so her buttcheeks spread naturally.

I taste her around both openings and use my thumbs to part her anus and pussylips before inserting my tongue into both holes. Her flavor makes me very hard so I decide to penetrate her.

I use her vagina gently to wet my cock, she only stirs but does not wake up. Then I press my throbbing head against her puckered butthole and slowly I enter her. Within the first full stroke she starts to awake so I pin her down with my full weight and thrust into your wife's body. She opens he eyes and starts to struggle and scream. I enjoy the commotion for a minute as I force my cock up her ass while she clenches. It is completely futile, her warm hole takes every inch of me.

When I get close I tell her that I'm going to ejaculate in her no matter what she does and if she stops fighting it won't hurt so much. She ceases her squirming and let's her rim relax and open. My last few strokes are heavenly, long and deep into her slippery hole while she buries her face in the bedsheets and whimpers softly. As I finish spurting into her I lean over and whisper in her ear that it's over.

Roofies?

You are amazing. Thank you.

Would fap furiously to seeing this.