Post your favorite ps1 games from your child hold!

Post your favorite ps1 games from your child hold!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RtF80UCgarY
youtu.be/6Z4DpA5YZ94
youtu.be/0WQX6UdwSS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>child hold

this

This. Because god tier video game.

Thanks man. I feel good now

This one. Replayed it a few months ago

dindu:the gaym

ISS Pro Evolution 2

I still have the complete box set for that and Eternal Blue

This one... Still my favorite game of all time. Actually started playing it again on Monday lol

>PS1
>child hold
just get out!

Are you fucking 40? I guess you can tell your favorite Colecovision game you autist

I can't since you already did.

The only good one. The rest were mediocre and weird. Especially 3 when you were able to turn into a robot for some reason.

43 here, and favorite childhood game.
(Favorite PS1 game was either MediEvil or Jumping Flash.)

i love this game

FF7

there is no other

don't get me wrong.
other games were fun, but FF7 was the 1

Twisted Metal was pretty good too.

My nigga

no chash.? shame on you faggets.

Anybody know a ps1 game where you had 4 women in a room and you could talk to them and shit, eventually u would get to see some boob?

Larry's ?
Never played it though. I got all the polygon tits my upstairs HDD could hold from FFVII

>babby's first FF

muh nigga

Fucking true IV was my favorite FF personally first one I beat all the way through never played 7-9 watched my wife play and beat those still haven't beaten VI either tbh

Nah it was a full motion game, i really wish i could fucking play it again but i can't find the name of it

i got suprised with this game after a disappointing trip to toys r us. still holds a place in my heart. was so much fun. played the shit out of this.

Favorite of all time. Didn't get the recognition it deserved. Same with legend of Legaia, because both were released when a FF game came out.

oops.

fucking hard as balls. even though im 26 now.

Ayyyyy I remember this, Eddie gordo, and the adventure mode

the mystery missions scared the fuck out of me. waiting for 5 minutes in a room with a dead corpse freaked the fuck out of me.

Really? It was very easy to break the game and make it insanely easy. Especially when you went luck mode and skipped the cutscene with death taking your starting gear.

U didnt play shit if u dont know this

Beats the Matterhorn what ya gonna do.

i had the demo for this shit. was so much fun. regret not investing in it (investing=saving allowance)

youtu.be/RtF80UCgarY

what..

this thread the other day gave me some awesome emulator games to go download since my shitty laptop cant play games past ps1 tier.
juggernaut and heart of darkness were awesome finds.

youtu.be/6Z4DpA5YZ94

Few ppl actually played game its rly ahead of its time,same goes for abe's oddysee

These plus
Breath of fire 3&4
FF8&9
SOTN
Bushido blade
Dragon ball gt
Dragon ball legends
Bust a move 99
Jade caccoon
FFT
Threads of fate
Lsd
Ehrgiez
Digimon world
Chocobos dungeon 2

this, man. fucking amazing game.
except the shitty ending.

this gamewas made by the same people that made abes odyssey. the gameplay shows it too.

youtu.be/0WQX6UdwSS4

This all fucking day

I had this game stolen from me when I was on disk 1 :-(

c'mon, guise!

the master of unlocking!

Played it there were 2 cds of that shit and one use to lag alot,game still dope af,Digimon world games were dope also

It's pretty cheap on eBay user if you're ever wanting to try it again

You guys forgot your manners.
Pay your respects.

this, i used to play this gaem back then ;-;

agreed.
i have digimon 2 on my emulator as well.
only played halfway through it though cause i keep getting stuck on that graveyard area where the digimon is blocking your path and will murder your ass if you try to go that way.
even googled that shit but the way to get past that part in the storyline takes alot of walking from the top of the map back down to the bottom and back again if im not mistaken.
ended up sayin fuck all that noise and went to play twisted metal 4.

Anyone remember when they tried to make Zelda with bubble guns and created this pile of shit?

dude tm3 was my shit. i would take the cd and put it in my cd player and go about my day with the tm3 theme in my head all day. it was the best.

God-tier game. Playing as the ninja was the best thing

All of my yes

yo try to find Digimon world 1 and digimon world 3 (2003) those are the best,first one is like tamagochi and shit u have to feed him and take to bath and random evolve ,and 3 is legendary shit but hard

scared me as a kid. those dungeons were kinda freaky

Great game

id do the same with twisted metal 4 when i was little.
put the game in my oldschool boombox and blast the music from the levels.
always enjoyed the maze level song. i think minion was the boss on that level?
pretty sure it was a rob zombie song or something. shit was dope.
"HELL YEAAA. IM THE ONE THAT YOU WANTED. HELL YEAA. IM A SUPERBEAST!"

it may be three i was thinking of actually.
has that hella long intro where you and two friends wont shut the fuck up and get in the virtual reality pods.

This game is top 10 in PS. Easy!

ahahahaha yea thats 3 its hard tho yea that shit is on horse u need clue some herb to send him away

Oh man, this game... LMAO
We would spend hours on hours playing this game.
Survival mode was the best.
Physics were sooooo bad. The game was a complete riot.

this game was fun but i beat it way too fast

yallz remember these long cases?

sounds about right. but the herb is a trek around the map to get in the first place. and you have to follow specific steps to get it too.
it wouldnt take too long i suppose i just got bored with it at that point for some reason.
renemon ftw though

Hands down my favorite FF and PS game. It was hard to choose between FF8 and Xenogeara. However, "Triple Triad" is addicting as fuck...

My first and favorite was FFII on the SNES (which was FFIV) Kain is just such a badass. But if I had to go with favorite PS1... FFVIII every.damn. time.

nope
whats this game about?