Official Denver Broncos @ Chicago Bears preseason pregame/game thread

Official Denver Broncos @ Chicago Bears preseason pregame/game thread

Broncos news:

The defending Super Bowl champions begin their 2016 season with a game against the Bears and their former coach, John Fox. The Broncos will have a new starting quarterback in 2016 after Peyton Manning retired earlier this year. The competition is between veteran Mark Sanchez and second-year player Trevor Siemian. Sanchez is expected to start and play in the first quarter with Siemian expected to play in the second quarter.

While Sanchez and Siemian are only getting a quarter each, rookie Paxton Lynch is getting the entire second half to play.

Bears news:

To the dismay of most Chicago Bears fans, and to the surprise of none, Alshon Jeffery missed time in this year's Training Camp due to some seemingly minor injuries... But considering his health has been in the spotlight over the last couple of seasons, this was a bigger concern that would be held for most other NFL players.

With the team releasing very little information, we've only been able to speculate the extent of Jeffery's injuries, but according to Josina Anderson, he will be suiting up tonight versus the Denver Broncos.

Some are more pivotal than others. The Bears project to start, from 2015’s draft, No. 1 Kevin White at wide receiver, No. 2 Eddie Goldman at nose tackle, No. 4 Jeremy Langford at tailback and No. 5 Adrian Amos at safety.

No. 1 Leonard Floyd at outside linebacker (based on practice reps), No. 2 Cody Whitehair at left guard and No. 3, defensive end Jonathan Bullard will all see significant time.

Stream:

nfl-watch.com/fixture_and_result/watch-denver-vs-chicago-nfl-live-streaming-free/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/4xar09/game_thread_bears_vs_broncos_0800_pm_et/
streamable.com/jk7i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Buncos.

BURRS

>mfw bears receivers finally after years of dog shit

I wanna see a sack leonard floyd

>Sanchez is looking good

What's going on here?

I wanna see a Bear's stop...

>no Von or Ware
>pass rush still beast
>offense looks good
we gonna repeat

Defense shit

Kevin white can't get separation

Kill me

stream ?

>when your ILBs are actual NFL players

Fuck mcclellin

sanKEK

reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/4xar09/game_thread_bears_vs_broncos_0800_pm_et/

>reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/4xar09/game_thread_bears_vs_broncos_0800_pm_et/
strange,went there didnt see the thread for this game
thanks

This shit oline is gonna .make Langford lose his job and cutler miss games

went there,everything with at least 5 downvotes ?
Is there a single legit one ?

they're going against denver's second string edge rushers too kek

O line has to clear the way for Cutler.

Is H. Grassu really that much better on center?

Whats happening right now

They're all legit.

Our offensive line is shit and terrible and we have no talent at any position on the field.

Our most talented players right now are the always-injured Jeffery and Jay fucking Cutler.

floyd looks like he could be legit

This Bears O line is fucking shit.
Kyle Long is literally the only competent one

Well considering one is a rookie and the other is playing out of position they're gonna be shit until midseason

BRAVERMAN TIME

Fair enough.

I just want to go to the playoffs ;_;

That rookie CB play

Nice D rookie CB!

Calm down bears fans. I promise we're going to the playoffs at least this year.

But we always start slow. Not a big deal.

CHI

CA

Time for Brian fucking hoyer

GO

YOU FUCKED IT UP YOU MOOK

This thread is shit

Just like the bears

At least the monsters of the midway seem like they're back

This defense looking hot as fuck

I think we let Hoyer play out the 2nd and 3rd, and have cutler save the day like he always does in the 4th.

Cutler has 12 4th quarter come back victories under his belt since 2009. That's the most in the league boys.

THAT FAKE

FUUUUUUCK

I bit lol

Yeah but we'll be good some day lol. Sooner rather than later when you take a look at it

So did I. That was a sick move

>be drafted to be development project
>Ramirez retires, slauson cut, Grady out
>suddenly starting LG

Must suck to be whitehair

No he's playing center, he's fucking up 2 snaps already.

According to the casters, he's played every front defense position in college except for center. I think fox just wants to see how he'll do

Second team d looks good all quarter. There's possibly hope in 1-2years

>5 sacks 1 forced fumble in the first half

God help us.

At-at least I have the Cubs...

Packers fan here. Great to see we have our division locked down this year.

Alright, I know some of you fuckers saw her - I didn't get a screenshot but who the fuck was the qt holding the parabolic microphone (glass bowl-looking sound equipment) behind Von Miller?

got you senpai
streamable.com/jk7i

thank you my br friend

just got back from the cubs game, how did the bears look?