Blunt smoking faggots

Blunt smoking faggots.

Seriously, Im 30 and have been smoking weed for a while, weed was just something to do in my day, not some fucking fad.

Now all i see are fucking white girls on snapchat with amazing weed that they are wasting in a stinky ass fucking blunt.

The only way id roll a joint is if i were to roll some swag reggie in it just to pass around to my buddies.

NO FUCKING WAY WOULD I ROLL 2 GRAMS OF SOME HIGH END WEED IN A STUPID FUCKING BLUNT.

I smoke as I want, feg

Could not agree more my nigga. Most efficient way to smoke is a bong, then a pipe, and lastly by rolling it up. Every bit of smoke that rolls off a blunt or joint is wasted green and money flushed away.

But try telling that to someone who desperately needs to twist up a fat blunt to show their friends how much weed they can afford to waste.

Its not about showing off, its just easier to pass a blunt. Now by myself, I have a little dugout, 1 or 2 more people though I'd rather roll a blunt unless I just feel like a bong rip or something.

As far as putting good weed in it, that's just all I smoke, fuck smoking Reggie just because other people are around.

so you smoke how you like and they smoke how they like.. who gives a shit

Its their weed so fuck off. White girls gunna white girl. Give em 5 years and it'll pictures of clubs and molly.

Get a day job you bum.

Fuck that "friends" will be your "friends" just to smoke your shit...there's only like 3 real friends in my life and they can smoke my nice shit but fuck those other niggers bro

Oh, so were the same person then. I only have like three friends, and I don't really go to parties. I do have a big group of friends that go camping ever year and during our three day weekend I keep blunts of fire burning, but I'm eating their food and drinking their booze.

I agree. Though sometimes I'll take a tiny about a .3 or so and mix it with weed leaf shake, and roll it up into a nice joint. Comes out a little personal pinner, and doesn't waste shit.

Normally I'll just smoke it out of a bowl.

>NO FUCKING WAY WOULD I ROLL 2 GRAMS OF SOME HIGH END WEED IN A STUPID FUCKING BLUNT

Poor/Jew fag detected.

Inb4 "I make x amount a year"

It is cringe worthy but you sort of are too.

I can all the smoke and my money's worth out of one hit on the bong/pipe.

I can also manipulate the bowl so that it burns slower, I can also extinguish the bowl so as to waste any smoke at all.

Besides, blunts fucking stink and are unnecessarily harsh on the lungs.

Weed is already a bit harsh on the way down as it is.

Whenever one of my friends come over and smokes some blunts my house smells like a nigger's crib for like two days afterwards.

Grow the fuck up OP, everyone has different preferences..I've been smoking for years and I love Games and Swishers for the taste..
just because people have different tastes and methods of smoking doesn't mean you should automatically attribute it to being a "fad"

>Every bit of smoke that rolls off a blunt or joint is wasted green and money flushed away.
Uh joints and papers burn so much fucking faster than wraps..smoke pours off of zags compared to a swisher, with 2-3 people a joint can last maybe 4-5 minutes lol

>waste something because you can

This is why intelligent life zips right on by this planet.

I don't make too many money but a blunt or two I'll smoke on my own

What do you guys do career wise? I'm rather young but would like a career where I can smoke freely. "
Not talking on the job, but just no drug tests. Just looking for options cause it really helps my back and let's me sleep.

thoose shrooms look nice

wouldbringhashandchillwith/10

Are drugtests a thing in the US?

in my country, no drug tests

I sell phones for sprint
thanks m8

I:D

That goes with the territory of the slow move towards total legalisation in Canada and US. Good weed is cheaper and easier to find. People feel less of a need to bother with more efficient intake methods.

I smoke weed in gray long rizla papers. I mix my weed with tobacco and i've always done it that way, it's normal here!

I'm 52 years old, i've been an accountant my entire life.

Would of thought you stoners would drool over weed chicks.

>i'm a weed smoking man-child and i'm going to talk down to you

LOL calling some else a fag, meanwhile you stick a fiberglass/cotton filter on your nasty spliff.

Most effective way is edibles. Or using a vaporizer then using the abv for edibles.

I usually smoke sour d just cause it is probably one of the best highs. But I have q couple pieces and I still roll blunts. I just smoke on it a bit, and put it out. Can usually get 4-5 good highs off a single blunt. It's all preference my brother. I'm also a cigarette smoker, so that could add a little to my love for blunts. I hate papers , though. I can roll a good joint, I just hate all papers, even the ultra thins taste like ass.

Yup even if you want to work in fast food but most manegers don't care about testing. Lots of tech and driver jobs do test tho.

Yes, very common. Partly why I'm looking into an entrepreneurial route.

Where would that be?

I got dem trips BTW.

If you have the money and amount, by all means smoke blunts.

Im referring to those people who think they are ballin' on a quarter sack and waste grams of weed that you could have made last a day or two versus 10 fucking minutes of getting a few tokes and most of the weed burning into the wind because thats what Wiz Kalifa says to do.

well Wiz has pound upon pound of weed i would imagine.

If you are smoking on a dub or a 8th ,put as much as you need in a bowl, take a hit or two and be on you merry way.

waste not, want not.

Let's forget that op is a fagt and turn this into a proper drug thread. I just insulfd 40mg of roxi faggots.

Nice joint fam

Wiz only smokes papers bruv.

Saw this shitty joint yesterday.

>filter
>mfw

Agreed OP. Blunts are a shit tier way of smoking. Ecspecially if your smoking medicinal. I prefer joints, bowls or a bong. Inb4 joints are a shit tiered way of smoking. Inb4 you should be vaping. 27 and I have smoked for about 10 years.

Faggot. Joints are a shittier way to smoke than blunts. Take off the obey hat, put down the vape pen, and grow the Fuck up.

Kek,
Thanks for The advice troll, sounds like you described yourself perfectly. Everyone has preferences, it's just Blunts are trash and so are you. Get the fuck up off my post bitch.

To me the cheapest way to get high is to vape hash, with a good juice it's fantastic.

In France it's not that hard to find good-quality-and-still-cheap hash. What about amerifags ?

Isnt that a huge cut in terms of freedom?

good weed is cheap and available though. how broke you gotta be to be worried about wasting it? hey man butt-chugging beer and liquor is the most efficient way to consume alcohol (this is actually true), so why aren't you doing it?

Here in California I mix co2 extracted hash oil with varied ejuice flavors and vape. Works quite well, huge clouds during the session, smells great, dissipates quickly and the nicotine helps the thc absorb better like in a spliff.

It's nice to be in California

I agree somewhat, smoking blunts is a trash way to smoke your weed... often. Every now and then for me at
least is good way to toke. However at the end of the day, I love my glass.

Getting high is only one part. The different tastes of each strain is what does it for me.

well that's dumb

That much weed in the middle would last me just under a month, is this normal anons ?
I don't roll anything, all of it is smoked through glass and usually the bowls aren't packed
all the way.

Niggerfaggot

High grade hash is around but most people prefer concentrates (wax, oil, rosin). I personally make my own bubble hash then Rosin press it.
When I don't have time I'll buy from the medical shops (which are everywhere in California).

Yeah the vape scene has its share of cringe but it is one of the most efficient ways to get maximum mileage out of your cannabis; whether using dry media vaperizer or the juice style.

indeed
the cheapest but still high grade concentrate that i've had was 30 a gram.

Yeah that's the next step for me, do you have an idea of how many drops I need in a 10 or 30ml bottle ? Going to Amsterdam in 4 days and I might want to try this, a friend of mine said 4 drops but I'd like your opinion.

Yup. Home of the free.
Can't even keep a rooster in my backyard but I can go buy a 1000mg weed edible.

>taste of each strain

Oh do you mean burnt smoke you get from lighting it on fire?

If you really want to " taste " the strain, then you should eat it, silly.

Nah.

How much is a gram of wax bought at a dispensary for in Cali? We can get it here, but only on the street and it's 50 a g, and street price on good weed is still 20 a g and 50 an 8th. I gotta get closer to some of these other states. Haha

>smoking weed
>2016

Same for me.

I can pack a whole bowl, and take a hit and come back to it throughout the day, i stay blown out my head all day this way.

low tolerance is amazing.

yeah maybe if you're broke as fuck and choose the way you smoke based entirely on the cost. have fun hitting your glass anywhere but in your mom's basement. trying enjoying a movie while smoking a bowl with your lighter flashing in your face time after time, roll a few blunts and smoke casually with one hand the whole time. I used to smoke bowls and ration my weed out until i started making real money, then i just started getting weed by the ounce and smoke blunt after blunt.

Right back at ya bitch.

Troll,Troll,Troll,Troll,Troll,Troll,Troll

Some places around here have actual closed loop bho for 25 a gram. It's really sticky and taffy like because it is shake run tho. Seen half grams of bud run bho for 25$ sometimes too.

Can I ask you a question, Vanessa?

Nah I mean the different flavours.
Hash (NYC Hash) has this earthy flavour, whereas Pineapple has this light taste of lemon and pineapple.

A bit like smoking cigars, at least for me. But please no bully

jeremy?

Question my niggers, been smoking for five years or so now, started off on bongs even before I started smoking tobacco.

But I've noticed that if I smoke a joint or a blunt and immediately after smoke a cigarette even if the joint didn't feel like it did that much I get high smoking the cigarette after.

not really abnormal for the usual person, i can make a eighth last me a good month or longer. but i rarely ever smoke during the day. mostly before i go to bed to watch a movie and help me sleep. i actually prefer it because it keeps my tolerance lower than all my other friends, and i need maybe a 2-3 good hits before im stoned off my ass. i used to smoke alot more but cut back about a year ago.

Sure go for it Jim Bob.

Also get the wax

Cheapest is $20usd a gram for some untested housemade. The most I have payed for a gram was 90$. Was a live run rainbow sherbert lab tested at 91% thc and 40%cbd, no contamination.

DO I MAKE YOU HORNY, BABY?? DO I???

>91% thc

so the other 9% of the plant was only plant matter?

Or do you not know what you are talking about?

pics or didnt happen faggot.

>91% THC
Sure

Biggest pussy ever, using a cotton filter on a terribly rolled joint. Bravo.

I get this, too, and I always feel like menthols give that effect more so than any other kind of cigarettes. I've always smoked right after I smoke my weed.

Oh Mr Powers, your so naughty. What would I, Vanessa think. Didn't you have a thing for my mom?

>terribly rolled joint
Don't look too bad

Current build for said wax

91% THC
40% CBD
131% weed
how do you get past 100%
or second grade for that matter

I shit you not. Some dude told me it's 91%. The same guy sold me some prime quality MDMA. It was like 132 % pure MDMA or so.

look at all this medical grade weed I'm wasting for you user! should I throw some kief in there for ya?

Everyone seems to forget that nicotine is a psychoactive stimulant just like caffeine that alters your brain and promotes dopamine response to the body, relieving anxiety and depression.

So yes, Nicotine and THC go hand in hand together.

Also, unless you are a teenager, everyone fucking knows that a smoke after a bowl of weed is normal.

Bongs are my method of choice as well. Etibles do nothing for me, pipe does nothing for me. Blunts are ooooooooooook... Pretty sub par but if I couldn't have a bong I might go blunt.

Posting some of my stash

I don't have a picture of the container for that wax. But this is what I have right now 84% thc.
This enough proof for your high school ass?

scraped something up for ya

Yiu can make glass of water with ice that is 100 % H2O and 10% ice

I think its means, 84% Sativa and 18% Indica

Im liking my quartz rod with titanium coils.

you mean 100% H2O cause ice is water.
say it was some juice. with ice cubes in it.
then you have 100% watered down juice.
90% juice 10% ice.
100% the entirety of the drink

No it doesn't

almost there op

I like blunts because they're hands free. And if you roll a tight gotti they'll burn a lot slower. If I feel like drumming in a hotbox, I'm not going to just stop, grab the bong, pack it, take a couple rips, drink the milk, clear it, and then pick drumming back up. Bongs and pipes are for when I'm not doing shit.

Just demonstrated that adding up the percentages and getting more than 100 % doesn't mean it's wrong

2 grams per 30ml for strong strong juice using high quality concentrate, usually co2 oil since it's sappy.