Bought my first every bottle of buckfast...

bought my first every bottle of buckfast. Does this mystical tonic wine really have super powers to get you fucked up or is it just stigma surrounding Scottish alcoholics?

Buckfast is lovely, it makes you feel warm and energized. It is to wine what a sativa is to an indica

That's quite a cool description of it. I've heard constant stories that I'm going to end up in a cell having smashed up fed cars or something, sounds like people can't handle their drink to me.

Honestly I drink all the time, have done many drugs and I'm a very level-headed person but I have the anxiousness of drinking this shit as if I'm about to drop acid or some shit.

Drinking a bottle of buckfast is like drinking 50 cans of red bull, but also getting shit faced at the same time -
You Americunts will never experience such Celtic luxuries.

Its full of caffeine so it does make you a bit more boisterous but if you are level headed you should be fine, its really only the deviant working class that are violent anyways that get violent on the stuff. Its not super alcoholic (only 15%) so it won't get you much more drunk than a bottle of wine, and as long as you don't hang about outside a McDonalds or a childs playpark you should be fine

It has fucktons of caffeine in it so you allegedly don't realise how fucked up you're getting on it. I'm skeptical.

It ain't that serious lol

After seeing it on viceland I'd like to try it but im not sure where to get it in the states.

In Scotland it's literally everywhere and everyone drinks it, apparently there is one shop in London that sells it but only one so I assume you have to get it imported in

You act like we can't import it faggot

Get it necked ya fanny

It's not THAT uncommon. Probably is in the U.S but in the Uk you can get in a lot of places. In the US though I'd imagine if you just asked your local store to start stocking it they probably would get some for you. Won't be mega cheap though.

It's a drink for scum. Tastes like shit, full of caffeine. The drink of degenerates and knuckle draggers.

Okay then do it faggot, oh wait you won't faggot and you could never prove it to me FAGGOT

its the good shit

suck ya nan

You can't. Once it leaves Scotland or Ireland it just evaporates.

kek

lol, you can glitch it out if you know the right way. You have to take 30 Valiums and inject smack.

So the euronigger version of old four loko and liquid cocaine? You guys are always playin catch up...

checked

I sucked yer nan ya robna

quads don't lie

You'll be so drunk you'll shag your sister.

Buckfast aka a bottle of "what the fuck are you looking at"