Why do you hate reddit?

Why do you hate reddit?
> Inb4 its for cucks lel XDXddxD

I don't.

I dont like attention seekers

I don't.
K generally spend more time on there, so I can actually get an answer to a question, or have a conversation that lasts for more than three posts before devolving into "lel u libtard cuck go back to fallout:NV"

This

but fallout nv is for plebs, user. plebs who like rebbit and like to think they're important more so than others.

So Sup Forums was taken over by mainly redditors

>kek

the constant one-upping self-degrading comments

tbh I think its better for discussions on vidya and watnot, but for just random bullshit I come here.

There's nothing wrong with Reddit.

>being this desperate to fit in

No shit this is Sup Forums fag

However, I will say the stuff on here is now just mainly "dubs/trips decides, dubs/trips and I will do x, ylyl, traps, fb fap"..

Sup Forums is way better, but there are some good things that can happen on Sup Forums

i too use reddit way more than Sup Forums, also agree with , but there's a certain smug about reddit that just keeps some people away. if tumblr is Lisa Simpson i think reddit is more like Ted Mosby (the guy that knows it all and always tries to show but no one gives a fuck and he does not get a clue)

>being this desperate to fit in
It's a fact..

what's reddit??

>what's Reddit

Civilized version of tumblr/Sup Forums

It's for cucks lel xD
But really nobody really gives a shit, except the anons that like to see these Reddit threads asking y u no like us

hmm so is it as fun as 9gag or just as unfunny as Sup Forums??

I don't. I browse reddit everyday. It's got some really good subs.

>as fun as 9gag

on 9gag there are tons of memes
and are posted every minute
and best of all you can like good post so everyone can see them

Memes created by 13 year old boys who think they're edgy

I take it you're from 9gag but have come here for memes?

What are some Sup Forums approved subreddits?

Because the top comments are always memes and i have to scroll half way down before any comments or discussion about what was posted are shown if is are any. I have heard it gets better in smaller sub reddits but i dont have time for that shit.

Check'd

I honestly don't know how to get past the mainstream shit.

they are actually very you can't find such fine humor on this trash website

>trash website
K so why are you here?

Also none of them are funny. Want to prove to me otherwise, post the funniest shit they have ever come up with.

Also that pic is from Sup Forums (in case you thought that was a 9gag meme or some shit)

Reddit is terrible
Let me lay it out for you future ditch digging pieces of shit.

Reddit takes itself seriously. This means that you have to take extra measures to be on reddit. Mods have actual faces and engage in conversation bringing them down to the level of human.

I can't go on reddit and start a topic about someone i dont really know anything about because no one will cote for it and it will get lost in the millions of other shit that's posted. It's all about popularity.

Lets compare that to Sup Forums. Here, there is constantly 80% bullshit and not random shit posted. Every thread has a fair chance of getting seen. Here I can filter the repetitive threads, the YLYL that arnt funny. Fuck anime and waifu bullshit. I can hide it - because i've seen it enough and looked at it enough to know it's a piece of shit.

On reddit, there is no such thing as free floating hostility. Faggot mods ban you. To make a complaint you need to write a post and wait 3 days for a mod to see it and then post it to the board. Fuck that. On reddit, everything you post is visible to everyone with the click of a button.

Here i can be a fuckhead and a helpful dickhead a the same time. It doesn't matter because everyone on here know its not serious. The only people who take this seriously are from reddit. Fuck you people, by the way. Fuck you in rusted rural country asshole.

If im not mistake theres an entire subreddit dedicated to shit that happens on Sup Forums.

You want an answer to serious question? Fine go to reddit and ask someone who just wants an upvote to help you. Or you could research it yourself and fucking learn something. Theres a good thing about Sup Forums, you actually have to learn something sometimes other than "How to not start a flame war, or ill ban you cunt".

You know 4chans rule? Don't break the law.
That's simple. Thats good.

Fuck you people. 4chans shit but reddit is pompous shit with a cock rammed so far up its ass you dont even know you're being fucked.

This

i'd like to add.

What sort of fucking rule is "No self promotion"?

I'm laughing so hard.

Exactly.

The anonymity here makes it impossible to claim credit for creating content, whereas having your name attached makes it all about getting recognition and attention. Thus effort put towards us is altruistic while Reddit is selfish.

YAAAAASSS xDxDxd !!11!!1!1!!!111 lol i mean keke haha wowe i,m new hear i hope n0bOdy sAw my m1stak3 or else my k0ol animE cHar4cter viBe will be PUtt off!

>Sup Forums
>altruistic
wew

I don't hate it. I just avoid it as if it were the plague.

>tumblr in filename

You had one job, baitman.

same. too many normies