Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

How fat are you?

I'm getting close to you. Any regrets? Are you at lest in really good shape and not a fat neckbeard?

Pretty athletic actually.

I'm in good shape. But I have shitloads of regrets in my life.

Autistic, by any chance?

Any good fetishes?

Girl here. I'll come over and castrate you since you're nothing but a little bitch and not using them anyway.

Probably. Never visited a psychiatrist about this though.

No. I'm vanilla as fuck.

You got an engineering degree?

Try me, bitch!

what are the causes of this situation OP?

How do I keep conversations up and interesting? Sometimes I get the problem where my mind just goes blank and dont know what I should be saying

I wish. I have a PhD in molecular biology. Not even worth the fucking paper. I was an idiot when choosing my subjects.

Autismo.

Same problem. I cannot keep a conversation going for more than five minutes.

What spells do you know, o wise and powerful wizard?

21 here
kissed one girl and I'm still a virgin
I've never had an issue getting girls interested, I just shit the bed after that

>I've never had an issue getting girls interested, I just shit the bed after that

Literally or figuratively?

what spells you can cast faggot?

I can shoot white goo from my wand.

>lost it at 15
>wasnt a highschool badass

I don't believe you fatso.

I might not be buff, but I don't look so bad.

I am envious. 33 years old guy here too. Many times I got my heart broken by women. Never I should've get involved with the assholes who are called women. Last time was not long ago, 3 and a half years of relationship and she ended the relationship for some BS. After that something just broke inside of me. I feel empty inside, I feel I am becoming a person I never wanted to be. I am using women to satisfy my needs, not giving two fucks about them. I guess I am becoming Chad.

No compassion.

Do you feel better knowing you've been a virgin for this long? Do you really become a wizard?

>Do you feel better knowing you've been a virgin for this long

No to both of these things.

So why don't you just kill yourself?

Still a long way to rock bottom.

None needed.
I am drowning in pussy and I am pretty sure that last bits of guilt will soon fade away.

Do you even care about your wizard status at this point? Do you think it will ever happen for you?

None needed.
I am drowning in pussy and I am sure the last bits of guilt will soon fade away.

>prom
LOL WHAT PROM IS FOR FUCKING FAGGOT

WHO EVEN WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL AT 17? CANCER

sage

Get a dog. Not a pit bull but like a retriever or better yet an Australian shepherd. Total chick magnet.

So. What's the secret of achieving meaningless sex?

I'm oscillating between optimism and pessimism on that issue.

I'm a 31 year old virgin, in good shape and a pretty normal person except I don't have a soldi education or job, so kinda just like you and I'm still a virgin aswell
Think I might be autistic though, seeing a shrink in 2 months

Any advice?

I mean 21

bump

Be interesting, be confident, look decent, dress decent. Listen, act like you care what they have to say.

You are young. Go out and get drunk.

Have to keep my money together and be flexible when it comes to moving if I ever want to find a job. So no option at the moment.

I May be a virgin, but i'm not kissless. OP should just kys for his own good

>Be interesting, be confident

Damn. That's the exact opposite of what I am.

>You are young. Go out and get drunk.
Been doing this since I was 15, closest I've come to sex was making out with a qt

Is prom sex an actual thing?
If yes, how?

just go get a hooker dude

Hit the gym fucker. The rest comes along. Then learn when you need to push them and when to pull. Practice practice practice.
Inter is a fucking gold mine.

Do you not have a wish for sex? I see you look pretty good, like you almost even have abs and shit. Usually you don`t have to be so smart, they jump in your cock if they like you. Is your face fucked?

Lost my virginity at 13, first kiss at 15.

>33 years old
probably you have a job, so why dont you pay a hooker

OP here. Dunno. Not American so there was no prom. But I never went to my school graduation party which is equivalent I guess.

Been going to the (climbing) gym regularly for years. Scrawny as fuck though since I have problems gaining weight over a certain level. Pic related

My face is average. No cockjumping ever happened though.

I work half-days in a supermarket stocking shelves and shit and write job applications the other half. Minus the sleeping and the shitposting.

Found the 12 y/o

Lost my Virginity at 7. First kiss was 16.

Where are you from?

That's covered.
You don't have to be buff to get the girls interested. And you could eat shit ton of calories, maybe that would help. My brother overcame his metabolism pretty well.
Anyway, start easy. Go to a dating site or some shit. Talk there, ask a lot of questions about them. Don't talk so much about yourself, but talk about them. Keep spaghetti in your pockets.

Germany.

>Keep spaghetti in your pockets.

That's the problem. Around 90% of my bodyweight is spaghetti.

Ever considered paying for it?

Me too. I blaim the people, german people are retarded as fuck. If you have the chance go out and travel a bit

>21 virgin
>going to lose it this weekend to new gf
>what am I...

>this
don`t get a cheap one, I assume you`re affraid you`re gonna get shit, just get like a $100+ hoe, that should leave a nice memory and no diseases

I was living and studying in the Netherlands, the US and the UK (and Japan for a month) in the last decade.

Show pic of face. If you're a normal looking guy and can't get laid you have autism, end of story. I didn't lose my virginity til I was 20 because I had severe acne. Once I finished my accutane course I began getting girls extremely easily.

Won't show pic of face. But I am normal looking.

A kinda serious question, fellow b/tards. Do you think you can get a virgin again, if you have hadn't sex for a long time? I mean, a very long time.
> be me
> be 45
> have 2 kids
> be divorced about 9 years ago
> haven't fucked since then
> haven't fucked about the last year of my marriage, too
> have fucked 3 gals in my live including my ex wife alltogether
sometimes I feel like I'm a virgin again, or at least, if I ever will have sex in my live again, I fear will be more nervous than before my actual first time

hmm, i dont get it. Why are youa Virgin?

How much debt are you in?

Dont do it!
Power is within your grasp!

Because all these things don't matter. What matters is being an interesting, charismatic, eloquent person and I am not.

European so no debt. But also no job.

Pure bait

Fuck dude. I was spaghetti spilling sad fuck, who was not interesting nor charismatic.
Pull your shit together, if I can do it, You can do it too. Create an alter ego if you need to. Let go of your spaghetti.

>I was spaghetti spilling sad fuck, who was not interesting nor charismatic.

How did you overcome it.

>Create an alter ego if you need to. Let go of your spaghetti.

That doesn't work. If I could easily create an alter ego which is not awkward and witty and smooth again, I could also easily change my normal ego.

so he wont be kysles anymore?...

nice story faggot

With practice, really. I managed to change my attitude from I will fail to lets get shit done.
You will slip and you will fall, but get back up. Learn from your mistakes.
And like I said, practice in internet. Talk with girls on websites, it'll pay off and is easier to start with.

lol please.