Ok Sup Forumsros how do I get higher with less? I have about a gram left...

Ok Sup Forumsros how do I get higher with less? I have about a gram left, any ways I can make the high stronger or last longer?
General stoner thread.

Smoke very little and spread your hits out hours apart.

oxy + xanax or street dope

I plan on trying to keep my high for about 6 hours. How often you think I should hit?

as often as you feel a slight buzz.
i make a small bowl last me about four hours every night. and the weed isnt even decent tbh.
usually its a hit an hour for me though.
a decent hit.
then after a couple nights i scrape the resin.
also smoke from a bottle with aluminum foil.
dont ask why it just seems to get me higher than a pipe even

Alright. What are some big things that will kill my buzz that I should avoid?

Do hot knife hits , .2 will fuck you for hours on end.

food?
dehydration.
just keep an empty stomach and drink plenty of water.
also the more your heart beats the faster its pumped through you. so try to take it as easy as possible to have the high last the longest.

whats a hot knife hit?
you mean like dabs?

Gravity bong my friend

if you want to smoke up all your gram in one hit, sure.
itll get you hella stoned no doubt but it wont make the high last longest compared to other methods

if it can be turned into a liquid put it in your eyes

No. You heat the knife blades and compress the bud between them.

that.. is a very different method than anything ive heard.
care to elaborate user?

>"any ways I can make the high stronger"

OP either stronger or last longer. Not both, either stretch it out like they say or hit it all in a gravity bong

Any suggestions on a stable way to do this? So I'm not dropping pieces or burning it up to fast.

he did say "or," he wasn't asking for both. however, both probably would've been preferable.

Heat two knife blades till substantially hot. Press bud between the blades and it will slowly burn from contact instead of direct flame. Burns longer and slower but it's hard to keep going.

decarboxylate first and never combust.

dont know about others but for me being dehydrated actually increases my high.
food definitely decreases tho

Take a deep breath and hold it as long as possible when you take a hit. Usually one good bong rip like that is enough for me

being dehydrated literally decreases the flow of thc to the brain.
you may have felt odd for longer. maybe even it was that you had a painfully empty stomach as well. but you werent higher longer.

Gravity bong you fuck!!!

buy a ceramic one hitter and use that d your bowl. it'll make your weed last forever

In my area we call it doing the blades, it's simple to do. I use my stove's elements, since I have an older one, to heat up my butter knifes. I recommend that you take a plate and flip it over, so you can put your weed on it, that's where the conservation of the weed comes in, because even a tiny little ball of weed weed will get you ripped. I usually just
rip off pea sized orless bits from my nugs or roll up my shake into nugs. For serving the weed, I use a hooter made from the top of a 2 litre bottle and sometimes a hollow pen tube when I'm serving myself.

the way a gravity bong functions, by default, is going to burn up more weed than a one hitter can provide.
and if you have a gravity bong rigged up small enough to use a one hitter in, you wont get the gravity bong effect because there wont be nearly as much smoke.

don't do drugs, OP!

It's bad!

Stay STRONG, instead!

Use a vaporizer if you want efficiency.

thats really interesting.
the concept of not burning it in direct flame while still producing as much if not more smoke seems legit.
will be looking further into this method, thanks anons

Okay, so you take a one hitter, the metal ones that are like 5 bucks at a head shop or gas station are perfect.
Then you take a empty soda bottle, either a 12 oz or 1 liter, no bigger.
Use a knife/screw driver and lighter to make a hole just under the size of the one hitter.
Then heat that hole up, and jam the one hitter in so it's nice and tight.
Use tools again to make a small hole on the bottom nubbly bits of the bottle.
BOOM, now you pack one hitter, plug the bottom hole and fill the bottle with water, put back on the one hitter/cap combo, light the hit, and unplug the hole. The water will drain and pull every last bit of smoke out of that hit. On hit of that one hitter is like joint, it is the most effective way to smoke, trust me

No problem user, always happy to help out a fellow stoner