Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/weather/today/l/USOH0195:1:US
twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/763918354931453952
twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/763912195637993473
twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/763910357266104320
twitter.com/Indians/status/763934034871263233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Angels lineup

Indians lineup. If someone better than I comes along to do the lineups, I'm all for it

>just got home from work

Rescue bump

The fuck is everybody

bro is that indian on some peyote?

Storm earlier was fucking with power and internet

Hopefully at the game

weather.com/weather/today/l/USOH0195:1:US

RADAR looks promising, says wind is blowing South. Thunder stop at 9:15, supposedly

Gotcha. Yeah it was bad, surprised my work didn't have power outage some nearby places did.

I will accept this.

WE BACK

Remember when the indians almost got swept by the twinks?

So I was watching at >work on gameday, seems like ump has been kind of shit.

Confirm/Deny

LONNIE HITS-EM-ALL

You're either a >rags fan who just got destroyed by the fucking rookies or a toilet fan who just got swept by the meminers. I'd advise you to leave threads of winning teams

WHY ARE THE TWINS SO GOOD AGAINST US?

The other cell coming from the west doesn't look to good, depending on how long this game takes.

Bro, never ever give the (you). Never.

You can ask the same question for a lot of teams regarding a lot of teams.

>Indians score 30 more runs
>get rained out because they didn't get to the bottom of the fifth

Apologize

ALMONTE

DFA

FUCKING WHEN

DESIGNATE

HIS ASS

FOR FUCKING ASSIGNMENT. FUCK, SEND HIM TO ROOKIE BALL

>yfw this is a legendary game and the Indians end it with the rest SDIs and hitting 10 runs an inning

Actually I'm a royals fan, I'm rooting for the Indians actually tbqh senpai. Liked them since my friend interned as an Athletic Trainer with them. Cool organization, I'm just salty the twinks have a chance to pass us.

Maybe you should blame the Royals for that, if we're being honest. Why don't they do well instead of hoping another team does worse than them?

>Try to get ticket for Lindor jersey day
>literally perfect seat in front on the third base side
>go to check out
>password not working, got to leave for work in 10 minutes, figure I'll just ask for a new one
>request
>go to e-mail
>f5
>f5
>f5
>f5
>f5
>5 minutes
>f5
>f5
>f5
>f5
>"well I'll just hope no one buys this fucking seat"
>of course the ticket is gone when I get home and the request wasn't filled until minutes after I left

FUCK YOU INDIANS MLB TICKET SITE

Bruhhh.
I'm rooting for the Indians. I'm just dying of laughter you guys almost got swept by the Twinks at home. And they put up double digit runs in the games.

Don't be nasty now. Royals did get cucked by injuries. Although I think they probably just let the honeymoon go for too long.

They're just good, not to mention Salazar trying to play while sick and then our pitchers wanting to make him feel better by also shitting the bed (fuck them). Kepler FUCKED US LIKE A NUKE THROUGH A SOAKED SHEET OF PAPER. We just had a bad series defensively, but out offense wasn't even bad. We averaged 6.25 runs a game over the series but our pitching started bad and got worse

Well, two things happened.
1) The Twins got really good, really fast.
2) The Indians pitchers for whatever reason had sympathy pains and lost it together (- Kluber, and Salazar was legitimately injured, no excuse for the others though)

And for whatever reason the Twins kill the Indians. That's baseball.

>giving up a double to Perez

Whew

>We averaged 6.25 runs a game over the series but our pitching started bad and got worse
Right. Pretty much any normal week they would have at least split the series, if not swept the Twins. But they didn't. Which is for the better really, they need to struggle now so the post season doesn't surprise them.

Sorry 4 bully m8. It's just so much more likely salty tigers or rags fans shitpost in these threads than anyone else anymore

Fucking BLUNDERWOOD + camera-man

You guys are paranoid as fuck

Look, shit happens. Salazar ded, and then next 2 starters wanted to make him feel better. It's been pretty much recovered since, and look at now, Klubot is back on track. Danny comes back from the DL and we'll probably be back on track

No, Tigers fans have been shitposting in our threads non-stop since they had their win streak (stopped since they started losing, naturally).

Agreed senpai. Based Tito's got the shit steady.

SLAMTANA IS KILL

Didn't he use the Yanks series to test out the downline RPs? Or am I making that up?

What if they false flag since it makes you mad?

Santana no

More or less

BIG NAP

Autists are dangerous when they get mad. They've been shitting up our threads for weeks

PARTY AT NAPOLIIIIIIIIIIII'S

Their trips were doing it with trips on.

One of their non-shit anons would show up and tell them to stop too.

Not sure why you don't believe it.

Tigers fans are just salty that they had the opportunity to win for 5 years and couldn't take it.

Lets look at the AL Central in the 2000s.
>White Sox
Had a chance, seized it and won the WS
>Tigers
Had a chance, multiple years in a row, couldn't take the WS
>Royals
Had two chances, fought their way to it and won their title

>Indians
2016 is right here, could be the tribes first trophy in a lifetime. It'd only pour salt further into the wounds if the Twinks win one in the millennium before they do.

JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE

>Tigers fans are just salty that they had the opportunity to win for 5 years and couldn't take it.
No doubt. Still rude desu. Not all the Tigersfags are bad though.

BASED FLAME HEAD

Well no shit trips are idiotic. Don't take what they say seriously. They want attention.

I don't, all I'm saying is that it does happen.

literally garbage time right now

Just got home. Guess I can watch the Olympics instead tonight.

Of course Napoli has to homer against us.

>analslime

Baequin slump :(

At least Santana isn't dead.

Rude

Comfy no bully zone only

>mansihp

Even he can't fuck this lead up... r-right?

Can this get any worse?

>anashit angles

Had to watch indoor women's volleyball the other day while I had the car tuned up. Surprisingly intense actually.

>crimeland pathetics

Don't be mean in my thread. It's /comfy/

Who /not power outage/ here?

Hello

Try stubhub?

Here

twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/763918354931453952

kek

I know but it's more expensive

Kek, perfect coincidence with QTs

twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/763912195637993473

twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/763910357266104320

Why bother restarting this game? I'm sure neither team wants to, and there's absolutely no reason to, there's more rain on the way

I haven't tried them but you might want to check out SeatGeek or Gametime too

Fuck what I just said, the slaughter continues lel

>Los Crapgeles Angles of Los Angeles anaheim

Gonna start up @ 10:55

kek
comfy park

Time for Z mac to make it a one run game

twitter.com/Indians/status/763934034871263233

Fucking ketchup

Top kek

>Carlos Santana officially exited tonight's game with a contusion on the right side of his head.

Holy shit Crockett.

Crockett back down

Whew lad, GG Angels

WINDIANS