youtu.be/tqmrfxBKavU
youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI
youtube.com/watch?v=WzPDEirVTZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Df4zOtkH7PU
youtube.com/watch?v=g5m-Xy3iOHs
youtu.be/pMYRYKvAEaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woah. Why would Urkel do that?

>Boy howdy! I guess I really AM an Uncle Tom!
>Uproarous laughter

>tonight on a very special episode

>its the family matters episode where at the end the cast asks the audience to turn in there guns
> the cast was visibly uncomfortable
Literally 10/10 unintentional comedy

Kek

>its a caffeine pills episode.

I was a kid when Family Matters was on, and even then I hated Urkel. How did you old fucks let that stupid shit have a career?

Those get me so excited.

he's an autistic spaz who might snap at any second.

anyone remember how the show pivoted and had him invent a cool version of himself that fucked his girlfriend and took over his life? man that show was shit

They didn't even sell them.

Has anyone here seen "A, My Name Is Alex" episode of Family Ties? Apparently it's a pretty decent very special episode. The show's before my time though, not a fan of the return to quota and lessons learnt every episode, but it's still enjoyable. Surprised by the evenness in addressing both liberalism and conservatism with no clear pandering or favourite, it's bretty gud.

youtu.be/nSrnGMA-C-Q?t=90

>/k/'s face when

>MUH CHILLUNS

Everytime.

Too much cool juice desu senpai

White people turn in their guns

Chicago has 50% more violent gun crime than the rest of the nation

Man the 90s was a wacky time for television.

who else had a cush on Laura here?
>tfw no sexy chocolate gf

I like how the kids who carry guns to class regularly are white. Because that's realistic.

wew where's that right to revolution when you need it?

>"We should lock him up like a diabetic!"

Eh, Very Special Episodes have been going on since at least the 70s. Anyone remember the paedo on Dif'rent Strokes?

That yellow cunt would make me want to smoke to.

HE FUCKIGN LEFT DUDLEY THERE WITH HIM

It sure is.

>What do I get in compensation for """"turning in """" this firearm that I bought and piad good money for?
>Uh, you get youer life

I'M SO EXCITED!
I'M SO EXCITED!
... I'M SO SCARED!

>mfw I made this image macro some six years ago

I remember in the 90s they'd do toys-for-guns drives where you'd get some action figure you could give your girlfriend's son for kwanzaa.

>who else had a cush on Laura here?
Myra WAS way better!

she was hot, but Laura stole my heart ( ._.)

Its funny because why would any white person ever molest a negro. Litteraly white people kryptonite.

HE LEFT HIM!

I guess you can say Dudley got shafted on that deal.

dont forget this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q51Q7N2ANk

>muh nigger

>it's a Luke Skywalker getting BLACKED by Bill Cosby episode

DIE DIE DIE!

I fucking lost it

I remember it was a big deal when one of the characters in Beverly Hills 90210 killed himself with his parent's gun. Everybody knew about it before the episode even aired.

>no one has responded

>when you burn the whole rock in one hit

Yeah lost interest after this doppleganger fucker got a lot of time. His shortstack huge titty girlfriend gave me loads of boners though.

Anyone remember Boy Meets World where Cory acts like a wigger and says some crap like "Aint nuthang but a chicken wang" and they act all serious about it?

Didn't this happen in 7th Heaven but they never showed the text ever?

Squash it!

>freddie prinze jr
lml

In actual gun turn ins you get a couple hundred dollars. Not the value of the gun, it's more to get guns that may have been used in crimes

Sick quads
youtu.be/tqmrfxBKavU

7th Heaven was classic, you'd think someone had left sharps at the kids playground
youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI

>9fag.com
Fuck off.

So they got the gun after it was used and provided a perfect way for a criminal to dispose of it. What was the benefit to society by doing that? Clearly they're just going to get another gun when they need it.

>using logic with liberals

youve already lost

that guy looked like my old woodwork teacher

early 2000s was also kinda wacky
youtube.com/watch?v=WzPDEirVTZk

did Steve ever get any of tat dank laura pussy?

so, Steve Urkel is the Riddler?

lesson of the day: stop yelling at people who perform stunts, you are putting a serious hazard on their life.

So the show is saying inner city citizens should get rid of their guns so they can't defend themselves?

Looks like that worked real good for those areas.

>audience laugh when Screetch talks

Here's the scene with a laugh track.
youtube.com/watch?v=Df4zOtkH7PU

>white bois shoot up churches, schools,theaters
>implies blacks are more violent

fuck off

>Looks like that worked real good for those areas

the reason areas like that become hell is because of guns.
But don't let me burst your bubble, if feeding your addiction to your illusions is what's keeping you alive, vote Trump.

6/10 not bad

Remember when family comedies only blatantly pushed a social agenda once, or at most twice, a season?

Now it seems like nearly every episode has to be written around some progressive message.

I can't help but wonder if she's still alive.

>watching girl meets world when visting brother's family
>corey's daughter becomes a fucking weeb
>gets publicly shamed in her classroom by him in front of her entire class for cultural appropriation

The only lesson I learned from that was that Corey is fucked up.

Who is that girl, Tripfriend?

That show is genuinely liberal propaganda for teen girls, it's pretty fucking shameless about it

Who cares? He has an Intellivision.

I had no idea at the time. I was totally surprised. Disgusting how he put his outrage above his daughter like that. I blame Topanga for this.

did that really happen?

Remember that Dewey episode where he gets molested?

Tonight, in a very special episode, Blossom lies to her father, sneaks out to a party and proceeds to fuck dashing child prodigy Dr Leonard Hofstadter.

Girl Meets World is nothing but wall-to-wall special episodes. It's awful.

That was so obviously faked.

>I was president of the united states for many years. Some people might remember me fondly, some not. It was hard being a black president. I was sexually abused by the satanic temple that rules the GOP.

WHO COULD IT BE!?

youtube.com/watch?v=g5m-Xy3iOHs

>WHO COULD IT BE!?

It was Reese

He didnt squash so good

>guys what about me? Yay!

>it's a white person turns in his gun and not a nig
Really makes you think

I'm.. I'm at a loss for words. You know what? I just.. I just give up. On everything.

There are even worse episodes than that, if you can imagine

>2013
of course because the whites turned in most of our guns 20 years ago thanks to the brave message sent out through Family Matters so we obviously have a lower death rate by now

oh, the mother can do whatever she wants, but the girl cannot experiment? this is conservativism but bitter republitards cannot see it because of all the tears in their eyes.

>it's more to get guns that may have been used in crimes

>>LEVITT: Gun buybacks are one of the most ineffectual public policies that have ever been invented in the history of mankind. So the typical gun buyback will offer, you know, $25 or $50 for a gun, or maybe they’ll offer some, you know…There was one where they offered some therapy, you could get therapy.

>>LEVITT: California, therapy if you turned in a gun. But the fact is maybe a thousand guns will be turned in in an incredibly successful gun buyback program. And it’s successful in the sense there’s a really big pile of guns, and the mayor or the g
overnor gets to set that pile of guns on fire. And it’s a great media opportunity. But there’s two fundamental problems. The first one is that the only people who bring back these guns in gun buybacks are people who don’t want the guns in the first place. Most of the guns are inoperable, they’re guns people inherited, they’ve just been not sure what to do with them, these are not the guns that are being used to kill people. Anyone who has a gun and wants to put it to a real purpose doesn’t bring their gun back for the buyback. So you get exactly the wrong kinds of guns. But more fundamentally, I think people are confused with respect to how dangerous a particular gun is. If I’ve done my calculations right, any particular handgun in the United States will kill a person about once every 10,000 years. Okay, so in order to prevent one homicide in a year, you would need to get 10,000 guns brought back in a gun buyback. Okay, but the thing is you don’t get 10,000 guns, and they’re not the guns that are used to kill people. So the typical gun buyback program I would guess saves approximately maybe 0.0001 lives. And I think that’s being optimistic about the size of the effect.

I think you missed the point. The mom was actually weird whereas the daughter was pretending to be in order to be popular

I can imagine but cultural appropriation is one of the most bullshit concepts people have ever come up with

youtu.be/pMYRYKvAEaY

>is one of the most bullshit concepts people have ever come up with

yeah but no

but that's not how it was portrayed in the show.

God damn.

so are you agreeing with me or not? cultures intermix and change that's what they've always done. And if you counter with some SJW shit about how it's not ok when one is the oppressor, Japan lost WWII 70 years ago, it's time to let go of the anger.

I don't care what political affiliation the show has. It was innapropriate for a teacher and as a parent. He was just trying to make an example out of her.

>the reason areas like that become hell is because of guns.
[citation needed]