Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLd85QUD7NU
youtube.com/watch?v=XKhicdDWX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=xlFxDOIoxnw
youtube.com/watch?v=nhhpf5GOvEA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ywgzi_yeqoA
youtube.com/watch?v=l7GciTxOcwU
youtube.com/watch?v=x3u1_181N7g
youtube.com/watch?v=EOLNTvvnSvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bUygIrP8jE0
youtube.com/watch?v=6oXJus1ajIU
youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can someone plis explain to me what is the goal of claiming?

ok, you type CLAIMED. and? what the fuck?

>5
I meant #4. Typo. 5 isn't out in English yet.
nou.
Is that my fault?
Also checked.
Yeah. Slow threads are nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLd85QUD7NU

no u
its a excuse for a circlejerk
Sup Forums doesn't like us
not all waifus are from animu

Here!

shino bb kinpatsu

Shouldn't you be working?
Yea but this slow
You up to anything?

Hello shiro darling. My day was fine how about yours?

Happy birthday energetic Yuuko

I find this video creepy. I counter with a headache inducing song
youtube.com/watch?v=XKhicdDWX0U

But she didn't at some point, or did she? Don't you have an image with that filename?

>Thug life music is nice, but I wanna keep it to one music track per post.
That's alright, I think this way is more enjoyable for both.

>YouTube's been oddly well with treating me with some nice music in my recommended.
I know that feel, seems like it's not so bad that they collect data so much data from your browses.
I've found some great albums through it too.

You're hitting some of my spots with that Noise Pop, thanks for the share!
youtube.com/watch?v=xlFxDOIoxnw

CANCEROUS FAG

I'm done now bby

jibril claimed

i really should get around to reading them, it's been a while since i've read anything ngnl-related and i've only watched the show bc i'm trash

mostly centered around computer hardware engineering

threads seemed relatively friendly. last time i circlejerked in threads was back in 2014 drawthreads
also, trips checked

Thank you~.

Yeah, it supposed to be lame.
terribly catchy
right clicked and looped to keep spirits up

claiming das best

Space balls

How are you celebrating?

No you.
Well that new.
Tripfagging now?
mmm... A little. Have to leave soonish though.
You?
Don't believe she ever lost it exactly. It was just damaged.
They're pretty good. I enjoyed them, at least.
Master

I did it to be closer to you.

no you
what does kinpatsu mean?

Ehh.. Probably doing something with my family, but I'm not sure.
Maybe I'll just stay home.

What is that addon called, faggot?

Hmm... If you say so.
Anyways, what's up?
Ok, probably me.

My day has been good, just watching some YouTube and discussing some music with Homu. Is quite lovely.
Problem is, the other half of the time it's suggesting me some really stupid shit that I do not care about, like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ywgzi_yeqoA
But hey, at least it's giving me some music, which is great.
You are very welcome for the share.
That song sounds quite pleasant. Reminds me I need to check out Pinkshinyultrablast.
youtube.com/watch?v=l7GciTxOcwU

no both of us

Just chillin i got up late today.

So im kinda playing catch up.

Watching oniai in the stream talking with a couple of the guys about DnD. What about you.

nah, not your fault at all. Just not doing anything besides watching 4 seasons in 2 days

well then, I hope you have a great time circlejerking here

i second this one of the most pointless Sup Forumsoard games.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3u1_181N7g
Can't get much more laid back than that.

Hello there chara
You good today?

Bug
Slave.

With these trips I'm good today, yup.
What about you?

If you say so.
Nothing important, need to take a shower and leave soon.
Watching anything fun?

I'm also considering buying some vinyl's, which sounds good to me. You just up to the usual I'd assume?

I do say so
dirty weeb :^)

Ever wake up shaking?
That is my response.

you know the drill

Steven Universe. But I'm done in about 5-7 minutes with that

Must be terrible then. Did something happen?

>Sexualising the waifu
>but dubs
Mildly Disgusting

Pretty much. Work in about an hour

Na, just shaking for some reason.
Happens i guess.

Says the one who doesn't even have a waifu.

>suggesting
I have a google account just for music so it's accurate with recommendations most of the time.

And you seem to be doing a better work than youtube, that's another track I loved and never heard about the artist before.
The lead guitar and those synths that compose the ambiance feel addictive.

Pinkshiny is an album that sounded strange at first, noisy with a dense distortion. But once I started understanding the textures and patterns it became better and better until it turned into one of my favourites. There's a lot of unique sounds on each song.
youtube.com/watch?v=EOLNTvvnSvQ

That's a really nice thing to collect. Which vinyls would be your priority to get?

here

I eat peanuts whole, as in with the shell.

nice feet

Very weird indeed. Were you cold?

Erk

>doesn't even post a waifu
blasphemous hypocrite

:(

Nope. Still warm here.
I'm guessing it's just blood sugar related.
Not the first time it's happened, just odd.
I ignore things until they become problems.
When i was shitting blood i didn't see a doctor until 2 months into it.

Cirno claim.

But, I'ma be quick, because I gotta do stuff shortly.

feet feet feet feet feet feet

But first... did I see you in that thread for that sleeping girl, Rem?

Last night?

There he is
There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again
Isn't he just the funniest guy around?

Oh my god I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room.
Giggling like a little girl as you once again post your little furry image up and fill in the captcha

Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha.
Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET you actually payed for a Sup Forums pass.
So you just choose the picture oh we all know the picture, the "nice feet" furry image isn't it.

I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your doritos on the floor but its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning.
Oh that's right did I fail to mention?
You live with your mother

You're a fat fucking fucker
She's probably so sick of you already, so sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day.
Every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking furry image.
Just imagine this, she had you then she thought you were going to be a astronaut or an scientist or something grand.
And then you became a NEET, a pathetic furfag NEET.

She probably cries herself to sleep every day, thinking about how bad it is how she wishes she could just disappear.
She can't even try to talk to you because all you ever say is "nice feet"

You have become a parody of your own self and that's all you are.
A sad little man, laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
That's all you'll ever be

There he is
There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again
Isn't he just the funniest guy around?

Oh my god I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room.
Giggling like a little girl as you once again post your little furry image up and fill in the captcha

Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha.
Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET you actually payed for a Sup Forums pass.
So you just choose the picture oh we all know the picture, the "nice feet" furry image isn't it.

I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your doritos on the floor but its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning.
Oh thats right did i fail to mention?
You live with your mother

You're a fat fucking fucker
She's probably so sick of you already, so sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day.
Every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking furry image.
Just imagine this, she had you then she thought you were going to be a astronaut or an scientist or something grand.
And then you became a NEET, a pathetic furfag NEET.

She probably cries herself to sleep every day, thinking about how bad it is how she wishes she could just disappear.
She can't even try to talk to you because all you ever say is "nice feet"

You have become a parody of your own self and that's all you are.
A sad little man, laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
That's all you'll ever be

>reading ngnl
Definitely do it, they're great

wtf am I looking at

Blood sugar? Why would that make someone shake or shiver?

Hello

>She can't even try to talk to you because all you ever say is "nice feet"

nice feet

That track has a very pleasant sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=bUygIrP8jE0
Ah, I'd say Danny Brown's XXX would be my highest priority, Tyler's Wolf, and then I'd work on getting Kvelertak's self titled and Nattesferd. And of course Low End Theory. Then from there just kinda get what feels right.
You're the hypocrite here.

Just my thought because it's a symptom of hypoglycemia.

Time to run. See you later, Waifu.

cya

Byebye

It's also a symptom for a cold. Oh well, just hope you get better soon.

no u

Claiming Felix

trap

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Touhou thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" strongest-in-gensokyo, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about an ice fairy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Cirnofag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "EYE'M THE STRONGEST!" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Bye bye!

Foxxy

Oh. And so you don't think i died or something...
>I'm going to be busy most of today, then on thursday i'm leaving to go camping, i'll be back in town sunday morning, but will probably still have things to do. Don't expect to be seeing me much until probably monday night my time.
After that, it'll be back to normal i hope.

Yo

Oh hi, how's it going?

I went to sleep at like 10:40 PST

>forgot pic

Neat meme. Mind if I fuck you in the ass?

It's going well, just talking to Homu and thinking about vinyl stuff. Pretty chill stuff. How about you?
No, u.

See you in the morning.

no, u

How are you Shiro?

Oh that sounds nice! I'm okay, my internet has been going slow all day so it's been hard to do anything internet related which sucks

For me the biggest priority is Untrue, that album played a huge role in making me want to explore more music.
Then I would get albums that are extremely underrated in my opinion, like A/T/O/S.
Finally I would just get albums that I'm currently loving and know that they can last, mbv is the first one to come into mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=6oXJus1ajIU

this bitch right here

That seems like about the right time. That'd have been almost 2AM near me.

So... were you in that thread? or nah?

My homepage/hentai app (in progress, temporarily postponed)

:-P

Yes I do mind. I don't want that

I was making a few last posts before heading off. I last talked to Laura and that was it

Oh, I'm well, just thinking about maybe starting to collect vinyls. Boring stuff as usual. How about you?
It is quite nice. Slow internet is no fun. Family or roommates?
I'd also want Benji, that's the album that really got me to delve deeper into music. But it's quite expensive wherever I look.
I've never been to big on MBV. Hell, I haven't even listened to Loveless yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI

Hmmm....

musta been someone else.

Someone was using pics of Rem, though, when rolling in a thread of what to do with a sleeping (real) girl.

I was rolling to stop posting pics of her, and being an otherwise faggot white-knight, so I wasn't sure if you saw me and chose not to respond or if it wasn't you at all

What do you mean family or room mates? Oh my

Ok, I'ma head off. Try to complete some of that crap I gotta do.

I'm just asking if you have family or roommates and if they're using up the internet. You're the one that misinterpreted that.

.;...

Last picture I posted was this one I think

I wouldn't really interact with white knights anyways

I just got done with watching all episodes of steven universe so now I'm just bored and browsing youtube.
Vinyls are a nice hobby, although not for me. I'm gonna keep collecting vidya

YouTube is nice, I'm also doing a little bit of that.

Oh gosh I see. Just the same as usual consumption. They're doing work or something on it, and it could last for a few days. It's not been going that fast for a while, but now it seems to be dead.