A pool shaped moon is definitely the best radiohead album

A pool shaped moon is definitely the best radiohead album

Prove me wrong

It's their Floyd "Wall" album, their most pop and accessible to date besides the Bends. Not bad at all and yea probably one of their best now

>more accessible than In Rainbows
yeah ok kid

In Rainbows and OK Computer are way more accessible and pop

>It's Pablo Honey because that one has "creep" on it. that's the only song I ever listen to by them

>not liking Pablo Honey
> I only own the bends because it looks like the dude is bustin a but on the front

the bends is best but it's too poppy for Sup Forums

Cmon' AMSP sounds like a demos bootleg

What's the third one down doing there? I can agree with the others, I guess you just forgot to omit it.

Nig what the fuck are you talking about, it's one of their most boring albums. HTTT is way more accessible with songs like 2+2=5

It's easily one of their worst albums, close with Pablo Honey. The live renditions of Ful Stop and Identikit trump the studio versions like they were nothing

It's slower and more subtle but not boring. HTTT is a fucking mess of an album with half good songs and half completely average songs

What does Radiohead have to do with Trump?

>break up with wife
>wife dies of cancer
>trump wins
>brexit
>thom is a liberal retard

Radioheads next album gonna be insane

I think it's pretty weak. Marginally better than HTTT.

>The live renditions of Ful Stop and Identikit trump the studio versions like they were nothing
I agree. I would've much preferred studio recordings of the renditions they debuted when they were touring for TKOL. Identikit in particular feels so much weaker and a lot more boring.

imo the imporvement on live versions is bigger for TKOL where the studio trickery is foregrounded too much. AMSP does have some extraneous production but it's not too obnoxious. But hey, I actually love that choir effect

Top 3 for sure.

kek

HTTT in its original 14 track rendition is easily the most inconsistent and weakest post-Pablo album BY FAR, you humongous faggot.

I find it very boring. I miss when their songs had climaxes. And it general I just don't get a lot of emotion from it. If you go back to In Rainbows almost every song had an overwhelming climax and/or music backings that dripped with emotion. Here the music feels rather cold.

Does anyone know the significance behind the album title? Is it meant to be a 2D Moon shape or a 3D one? And what does it even mean?

Amnesiac > Kid A > King of Limbs > In Rainbows > OKC > HTTT > AMSP > Pablo Honey

swap kid a with in rainbows and its ok

Sure. I can work with that.

Imagine being this much of a pleb
>if it aint got crescendos it aint got emotion!

pleb

In Rainbows > Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > Amnesiac > The King of Limbs > The Bends > OK Computer > Hail To The Thief > Pablo Honey

>Here the music feels rather cold.
this is the point

>life is nothing but climaxes
Maybe if you are 15

>implying AMSP doesn't have climaxes