So this kid just scammed me for 10 dollars. Got his full name and the name of the club he plays football in...

So this kid just scammed me for 10 dollars. Got his full name and the name of the club he plays football in. Not sure about his adress because his phone number is registred to some kind of put and take lake. I really don't know what to do about it. Is it worth to do something about or should i just let it go.

>adress
>registred

kill yourself OP. only solution

Pretty sure i found his mother through his facebook friends

How about you post the most important details first you faggot.

How did he scam you?

Are you kidding? You got got. Sack up and appreciate the hustle and make sure it doesn't happen again. He's a kid you bush league mofo.

He sold me something and i mobilepayed him. Waited for 11 days. Tried to ask him if he had sent yet but no respond

OP here, well, he told me he would pay me ten bucks if I sucked his dick, but as I was swallowing, he just bolted and didnt pay up.

K, well, either talk to his parents or just send the matter over to the police.

Pretty sure the police won't take 10 dollars serious. I'm not really that mad about losing the money but more that he did it to me

What did he sell you?

Might be some drugs or nude pics of his boypussy, which pretty much stops OP from pursuing those options.

Gonna try call his mom

In that case you need to beat him up to restore your hurt butt.

Create a fake craigslist entry saying everybody that calls gets 10$

Bought some of his old pokemon cards that i was going to resell to a higher price

Is this guy Danish?

Not sure if it's worth to drive 2 hours for that

Yerh

ok, well, in that case just have a chat to his parents. But make sure you can pinpoint its him.

learn from it move on and fuck off you thick scammed cunt

10 dollars.. fucking poor faggot

Why does his lesson have to be that being scammed is ok?

Why cant his lesson be that he can get refunded by the little shit's parents?

>OP is underage
or
>b8

Well you are clearly and idiot and you're underage. Suck it up dumbass, I hope you get banned

Sell your pubes to him for 10$

An idiot for trusting people that says they sell something online?

Who the fuck gets mad over $10?
> kill yourself

Nah the lesson is either do your due diligence or get the product first. Not that "scams happen". The lesson is don't put yourself in a position to be scammed.

I have no face for that

Why should he let it go when he knows who this kid is and got the name of one of his parents?

Not mad about the 10 bucks but mad that he scammed me

Fucking bait, also what the fuck do 10$ matter you filthy hobo? Get a job, but not as a male whore cause you'll starve

If you cant decimate this faggot, then you deserve no justice. l2 rl brah

it's not about the money, it's about the disrespect

I agree to the essence of trying to not get in a position of being scammed, however, a deal was made that this kid obviously didnt respect. Why shouldnt he call the little shits parents and let them know their little prince is a scamming shitlord, and get his money back?

It's not about the money, it's about the shame

It is just 10 dollars. Who gives a fuck.

go to his house and kys on porch. big smile.

plus personal army. kys either way.

>All of this over 10 dollars

we think alike :)

has this guy asked anyone to do anything? How is it a personal army request?

making a phone call over 10 bucks? what is the problem really?

its a new copypasta

If it is your weekly allowance then I say you should kick his ass.

>TEN
>WHOLE
>DOLLARS

get a job and stop hanging around scummy people, faggot. and come back when you turn 18. or don't.

Just asking about someone elses point of view. I remember how it was like to be 14. You did alot of stupid things but still had to take the consequences.

Op don't be cheap bitch but either way I'd kick his ass...unless...op is scared of the kid

>So this kid just scammed me for 10 dollars.
stopped reading there

It's probably not the money, it's the fact that that person did it.

OP just give him the 10 dollars!

Come on, dont be cheap! It's just 10 dollars! Come on OP. 10 dollars. What is that really? Just 10 dollars!

Already have one and earn 2.500 Euro each month. I don't care about the money

if u let him go
>a name just got registered in the beta list

yet you found the time to post

>*cough*faggot*cough*

you said you were gonna call his mother, whatever came of that?

No respond yet. Gonna try again tommorow

ok, if you get nowhere, you should at least file a complaint with the cops. They wont do anything, but the complaint will probably be filed under his name. So the cops can tall he is a little asshole, even though his slate is clean.

just fucking tell us his name and what ever els u have so we can mess with him for a bit ... k ?

>call his home
>say"the deal is off ,"
>"the bitches you sent are no good"
>"bring my money back"

I rather not. i've seen alot of shit backfire that way

You got scammed by a kid. Faggot

Good choice.

Thanks man. Seems like a good solution to prevent him for scamming other people.

are u fucking with me ? look im bored ... u got scammed. i just help

the cops wont actually go though for 10 bucks kid they will tell u they are looking into it but wont to anything ... what are they gonna do ? give him 10 mins in jail ?

Kek

As I wrote intitially, they wont do shit. But all complaints are usually stored in a database. So whenever he fucks up again, the cops can see that this little shit has a pattern of pissing people off.

op doesnt post address
fucking gay cunts sperg over 10 dollars
You obviously are underage

So your basic solution whenever someone doesnt come through with something as promised is to just let it go?

well I would be fucking DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT RETARD
FUCKING POST HIS INFO DONT BE A FAGGOT

>be fucking DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT
OP is, he was finding his parents and trying to contact them.

I am underage
ban me gay cunts

reported

reported reported

reported reported reported

If you are american, just get a gun.
Isn't this how it works there?