Continue from previous thread this afternoon

continue from previous thread this afternoon

I found a photo of my girlfriend that was a lot like this photo - and I am not going to post it, scan it, even if censored not to show face, because I am not a cuck faggot and I don't trust you guys to not try and dox her and post to facebook, etc. so don't ask.

anyway, I was a bit upset (really? Yeah) although it was obviously an old photo from before we were together (hair was short)

so what do? you know that your girlfriend has had boyfriends. so you know she has sucked cock, been fucked, and she even told you she had tried anal (and let you do it, but I didn't enjoy it much - pussy is better)

but two guys together? one in her ass and one in her pussy and she was smiling? and who took the photo? and are there more? and is there video, and what the fuck?

seeing it made it real. jealous big time.

so then she came home...

and saw I was upset, and after a bit of me avoiding the question, it all came out. so we had a long talk..

and I just wanted to come back to Sup Forums to say thanks for the advice (except from the trolls) - Today OP was a jealous faggot, but Sup Forumstards came through with actual sensible human advice. good advice - talk it through, and tell her I am jealous. So she is beside me now, and doesn't mind me saying that we just had great makeup sex, and she will answer any questions you want to ask, or I will. but thanks anyway.
inb4 togtfo

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6083650/cuckold_licks_wifes_pussy_filled_by_sperm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck

fuck her as many times u want, then dump her and if u want, find urself a wife-material because what u have now i just a fuck-material whore. that's all there is to it

cuck

bro... so what. don't get all double standards about it.

Imagine if the situation were reversed and you had an old photo of you with 2 girls in a 3some and your GF was mad at you about it; would that be reasonable? Everyone does crazy shit sometimes (if they didn't they're prolly boring).

anyway sounds like you came to a good conclusion so it's good to hear that for once on Sup Forums lol

Does it count as a cuck if it was before we met?

don't think so.

as for the fuck and dump strategy - you are a virgin aren't you? never had a real relationship? thought so...

Do you plan on being a faggot for the rest of your life

>good to hear that for once on Sup Forums lol
yeah, I was surprised at the reaction this afternoon when i posted about it. really quite decent guys with decent suggestions. and a few troll, just like now...

hmmn, faggot means gay man, yes? Nope, I plan to be straight, and have lots of sex with her. and maybe one of her girlfriends...

>suggest maybe not marrying a used up whore who DP's on cam.

Your're a virgin arent you?
And you're a cuck.

>and maybe one of her girlfriends...
ops partner here - that is a definite maybe...

does it not bother you at all OP?
It would really piss me of tbh.
did she explain it to you?

>not a cuck faggot
Actually, not posting it makes you the biggest cuckiest faggotiest faggot in the history of faggot cucks. The more you know.

well you'll be dead of cancer then...

you want to know something - OP's girlfriend here - It was a party. I was eighteen. I got stoned and horny and got laid, with my boyfriend of the time, and another guy came in the room and joined in. it was fun. then another guy came in and took some photos - which he printed up and sent me to blackmail me into sleeping with him. so i agreed to go out, with him, and punched him so hard in the balls he threw up, after I got the photos deleted.

but It was fun, and I don't regret it. Just like you, mr double standard would not regret it if you had got to fuck two girls. (not that is ever going to happen)

>Sup Forumsro's help user
>greedy user no post pics for freinds to fap

whore thinks she actually won her pride back by punching a guy in the balls, and she STILL thinks the photo's are gone too.

You keep telling yourself that sweetheart, and your cuck bf too.
This is too stupid to not be bait.

Dump her right fucking now she is a total whore

>ok, yes I was a whore, b-but I have excuses - I >was young and dumb... yeah thats it.
>See? Im not a whore.

Can we see a scan of the picture? Or at least a picture of you and boyfriend now, or your body?

did they creampie you OP gf?

Once a whore, always a whore op

Just wait til you come home early one day. Don't say I didn't tell ya.

Fucking worthless slut

Think of it this way. You have proof she loves it in the ass.

did their balls touch?

TITS OR GTFO

checked

Whatever happened before you, should be beneath you.

You da Kang now

WE

WUZ

Technically he could only be king...

>Implying you wouldn't enjoy having a 3some with 2 chicks
Nice double standards m8
Really though at least now you know that she is down for pretty much anything. Something similar happened to me when i was cleaning my girlfriend computer. Found a big file of her with her old boyfriend tons of videos dated about 3 weeks after we first started hanging out
Was kind of upset about it but at that point we weren't really dating more just fucking

you get over it evntually

I don't understand not liking this. My ex was a prude before we got together, and our sex life was lame. Then I met a slut, and my life changed for the better. Sluts are fucking awesome.

KANGZ

Timestamp or this thread is b8

tots with tamestamp or gtfo, not buying it...OP is just an attention whore faggot troll and every white knight giving "sensible advice" are dumb ass newfags

What kind of stuff did u find?

I just would have a hard time knowing her most crazy, funnest, sexy, slutty memory didn't involve me.

timestamp pl0x with tits! sage goes in all fields

burn

OP?

anal bdsm facials etc
nothing we weren't already doing lol
his dick is about 2 inches shorter than mine anyways

tits or gtfo only applies to femanons who are attention whoring or wanting something because they are female. learn to Sup Forums

no, this is OP, sorry had to take a break as her mother arrived - not kidding... back now, girlfriend is diverting mother...

Time-stamped photo with both of you

just do something crazier
smoke meth and get pegged

whore is such a nasty word - if you (boy) had mamged to sleep with two girls at a party would you be a whore? I had three boyfriends before OP, and one of them was one of the guys in the pic - the other guy was a boy I knew and had kissed once at a party about a year before that. ok, so it got wild - like you would like to get wild. so fucking what?

and yes, I know it is possible that the pics are still out there, (there were two other pics taken before my boyfriend threw the guy out) but I am not stupid - I checked his icloud and his PC, and his phone, and saw them deleted. he was really not happy about it, so I think he hoped I didn't know about iphone photo storage - so maybe there are no more copies. but he hasn't shown up with them. and if he does I will do more than punch him...

Op here - there are fifty billion pictures on the net to fap to - why do you want one of my girlfriend? get your own girl..

OP here - really? how do you know that? would it be just a tiny brain with a tiny dick typing that? insecure of your own sexuality?

She is magnificently sexy - not the same thing as a whore at all..

I have a real relationship. With a woman who isn't a slut. I bet both dudes were niggers too.

To determine if it's worthwhile to stay with your slut or if you're truly stupid

yes. Which was scary as I was not using protection - I dumped my boyfriend after that. (and for letting the other guy fuck me)

>i agreed to go out, with him, and punched him so hard in the balls he threw up, after I got the photos deleted.
And then everyone on the bus stood up and clapped

OP go home. You claimed the pics were deleted after "she" punched a dude in the balls, yet you also claim you saw the pics. Your story doesn't even line up

You agreed to let him fuck you too though... Did you use the morning after pill, abortion, pray to Jesus and get lucky?

go watch chasing amy and realize you are being a FUCKING CHILD.

she is with you know so enjoy that she has chosen you and be happy

>go watch chasing amy
Tits or gtfo

this HAS to be bait, or else this chick is OP's first and only GF and he thinks all women are like this.

Op, she is bragging about getting fucking double creampied and a party, and defending this by saying ANYONE would do the very same given the chance - This is a whores typical response. Its all they have to reason with.

>oh......well....yeah.... YOU'D DO IT TO IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A VIRGIN LOL.
>ALL girls do it, im the best you will eva hav lol

Generally they look like this also.

Lol kys .
>op partner here he might have a threesom with one of my freinds
Your lucky op is a secret fag no man would of stayed with a bitch like that. You kept the pics? Wow

shes fucking you now, that was her past. deal with it or brak upyou beta fuck. theres plenty of pics ofme in 3somes from when i was datinga 6/10 cuckqueen with a nice ass mysenior year of hs. dont hate herfor trying shit out. i anything hate fuck her and she has no w=excuse not to do anal

It's bait retard

TL;DR
>yes Im a whore, but like, pls dont use nasty words.
>you'd be a whore too if you could!
>everyone is just a whore that hasnt got a chance to be a whore like c'mon.
>SERIOUSLY ITS THE CURRENT YEAR, STOP BITCHING ABOUT ME BEING DP CREAMPIED

Literally lol
>I was 18 blah blah ok semi believable
>then I went out with him ,punched his balls blah who would belive that bullshit

you don't marry a slut user, they're just good for using and tossing aside when done

For real

Quite a few retards ITT believed it. You underestimate how stupid most people are

>it was a long time ago when I was young
>I checked his iCloud
starting to find some holes in her story js...

the whole plot of chasing amy is that men should just learn to put up with sluts because that's the best they can do right ;)

How about no and fuck you, it's time to start having some fucking standards instead of having a bottom-knocked-out-double-fucked-blacked-cum-dumpster wife.

White women are on the slope down anons. They're just one child support claim from essentially being more aesthetically pleasing black women. The days of modesty and self-respect are gone. The last hope of a man with standards are asian women.

OP RUN!
I don't care about her fucking two guys at once while another watched. I would dump her because she blamed her ex for "letting the other guy fuck me." She has already said she got high and got horny and it was a consensual act between the three of them (or four) and you said she was smiling in the pics.

which one came first? did they both creampie you?

kek

either this is b8 or she's full of shit.

>he let him fuck me!
no cunt, you let him fuck you when you consented. could've said no anytime.

>some guy took pictures to blackmail me!
Then why were you smiling into the camera? you were just happy for your moment in the sun where people pretend you matter.

>you'd be a whore too!
don't project your shit on to me. I have standards, and I hope to fuck OP gets some soon.

Do you still like getting it in the ass?
As I'll do you in the ass seeing as your bf doesn't like it
I love fucking girls in the ass and I reckon for you to take it in the ass at the same time as getting fucked you must like it just like me.
>your bf doesn't seem to mind that other men have ass fucked you
>I don't mind providing a service for you
>Im not bothered about taking pics
>I'm a clean white man with no std's
>I've got a 7.5 inch fat cock
>it's a win win situation
I'll do it while your bf is fucking you and I'll even let his balls touch mine.
So when and where do you want me to come and analize your brown love tunnel I'm free this weekend

OP think about this: why did she hold on to these photos of some embarrassing mistake she made while high? She likes to relive that memory i.e. she would do it again given the opportunity

Dude your gf is a fucking whore and WILL cheat on you at some point if she hasn't already. It's obvious that one man isn't going to satisfy her. There is picture proof of that.

Whores always have excuses. Fucking always.

Where did OP go? is this thread dead?

They totally got into a fight while answering this thread, right? Guess that "makeup sex" was all for naught huh?

OP listen to this fuck. He's spot on.

That's so sad OP. I'm sorry this happened to you...wait, wait is Rocco is he posting his sad feelings in the Sup Forums all sad? No he's dp'ing some bitch. Why not stop feeling sorry and go dp some bitch with your best friend or her best friend then db your gf and stop crying like a little baby.

>ops partner here

Ooh Ooh, I got a question for the gf.
How exactly did your bf at the time of the DPing feel about it afterwards? Was he cool with the other guy before hand or was it just some random guy who went for it and you both rolled with it?

I second this. Most woman I know would not let themselves get double dipped.

who said I was crying? jealous rage for about two hours, yeah - because I knew she had sex before me (I had sex before her - big deal) but seeing the picture was kind of freaky. but now we have talked about it, and I know the story, and I am still a bit jealous but thats ok. but not crying.

THIS.
Otherwise you will be cuck very very soon, I guarantee you

OP's future
happy marriage guys
xhamster.com/movies/6083650/cuckold_licks_wifes_pussy_filled_by_sperm.html

LOL

Wow she trained you well

Enjoy her fucking and sucking any random dick that walks by for the rest of your life

OP have your girl answer this. honest question.

My BF was ok about it at the time, and dumped like a rock the next day. i was stoned and drunk, and riding him, and the other guy (who is still sort of a friend) came in and watched for a bit. My BF was getting off on it, and the other guy started jerking off, so BF waved him over, and pulled out and held me up so the other guy could fuck me. Not cool. but I was so gone, It was all just crazy. I don't know how I ended up with both of them in me like that, and I don't really remeber the other guy coming in and taking photos. My BF threw him out, and locked the door, but the three of us spent the rest f the night there, and I was pretty worn out and hungover the next day. Big row, and that ended it.

Post picture.

Ask her to have a mfm threesome with you if you are so fucking jealous otherwise shut the fuck up?

dudes don't have 2 dicks.....

this

Lel, and now 1 cock can't even come close to enough right? been there

GF here - I came clean on it - I was horny and had a good time, but, I still think my BF, who was not stoned, should not have let him do that. You should look after your girlfriend when she is vulnerable.

to anyone saying she asked for it - well, no I didn't. If it hadn't been my boyfriend and the other guy who I did sort f like, it would have been a drunk girl getting raped. I know some people would still say that - I don't because I was getting laid consensually, and everything just went from there, but I was not cool with it when sober.

OP retarded for not using this to get a MFF threesome

yeah but hows he supposed to stretch something to a ridiculous and irreversible level? have them both peg him?

trips of truth

did you get to suck both their cocks? I love having two cocks in my mouth

what a charming gentleman. Did you have to call me cunt, you supercillious prick?

No, I was consenting to sex with BF. He helped other guy fuck me. And I was so stoned I was overwhelmed - you ever get so high your body is a mile away and everything is slow and feels good? that stoned. So suddenly you have two guys playing with you, touching you and doing nice things - you really going to know what is happening, or make much objection, when your boyfriend is whispering to you and saying it is all alright?

I have standards too - and maybe I made a few mistakes, but at least i will never be like you - you self righteous cunt.