I'm a meta human with the ability to generate electricity from my entire body...

I'm a meta human with the ability to generate electricity from my entire body. I've been training to control Fire so far not much progress has been made. Any fellow meta humans around?

All living things generate electricity from their bodies. You will never be able to "control" fire. Meta-humanism (the way it is defined in the DC universe) does not exist.

I'm a meta faggot with the ability to generate semen from my entire body. I've been craving cocks for my entire life but so far not many went in my ass. Any fellow meta fags around ?

Sure.

Youre a fag and your true superpower is guzzleing all the cum.

Homo

>You will never be able to "control" fire.

Humans have been controlling fire, with greater or lesser success, for thousands of years.

I have the ability to always cause the worst possible outcome in something. Oh, and I've never once been able to drink a ginger ale without it somehow spilling, even though I never have any problem with other canned sodas.

You're retarded if you can't see the true potential of humans

There are a few who can generate fire from their hands

I think I'm a meta because I can't never get physical tired

Prove it. Post a pic of you manipulating fire with your mind. Write 'OP is a fag' next to a pepe in fire

kill yourself to get more super powers faggot

Kekerino

Fairly easy when you never move from your chair.

Did you even read the OP? Clearly not.

Go run a marathon and win sick prize money if you really have powers ;)

I naturally have the ability to see other dimensions, mostly the spiritual dimension. I see demons and the dead everywhere I go. Not much of an ability but still

Human monster here.

Go fuck yourself.

If what you're saying is legit you better keep it to yourself. The Government might hunt you down and then use you as a weapon. Dont ask how I know. Just trust me.

Not sure if it makes me a metahuman, but I can see ghosts. For a long time I just thought I was schozophrenic, but after the first dozen doctors told me there was nothing wrong with my head, I just had to face up to it.

I can heat my body up whenever Im cold. One time I went to school during winter without a jacket and everyone was mind blown. It was pretty funny

Fucking kys you weab dropkicks

This is the first stage of fire manipulation. If you keep trying to improve it, eventually you'll be able to generate fire

Yes, I have the uncanny skill to sit in a soft chair and slowly get fatter and fatter.

That's amazing! You sir could go toe to toe with superman

I'm a Sayan! you're all a bunch of cuks and 'm going to fuck your girlfriends and wife's and sisters

>I have the ability to always cause the worst possible outcome in something.
lol I have this superpower when it comes to women

I can turn a woman on with just my mind, I ended up fucking a lot of my hot teachers in high school

You've been accused of raping their children?

i am a supreme jesus, i make water out of wine

If i close my urethra i cum from my eyes. I have become death.

I could... but I'm sure I have toes anymore... I can't see them.

I can travel to different dimensions and parallel universes. In one of mine I didn't get molested as a kid, I have a healthy body, never did drugs, have a good job, and a gf. Its sad that I couldnt stay but oh well.

I have something similar, except I constantly complain about women's standards and feel I will inevitably kill myself.

im a beta human, does it count?

I used to be able to levitate small metal objects, like coins or nails, but I lost that ability after I had a few MRIs done in my late teens. I think they fucked up the part of my brain that let me do it.