Is a heroin OD the best way to off yourself?

Is a heroin OD the best way to off yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably

don't wanna use a massive needle like that
also, how to cold-cop dope?

Try it and tell us

No not really
Your family have to deal with all the shit you put them through when your hunched up body if found.
Just tell them your moving away then after a while of contact tell them your making a new life and there whould be no more contact then kill your self in open ocean .rent a. boat or dingy then od on h and jump in water
>only a selfish cunt whould do it were they can be found.

you are not getting it, OP is obviously a fag

Chug a gallon of bleach.

I have self inflicted liver damage and a variety of other health problems which make me incapable of traveling very far.

Oh I get it user
>sometimes I just reply for the fuck of it
These threads are a dayly thing sadly

Maybe this is more your thing

Well sounds like you no need ahero
Just wait it out
Liver damage drink and drugs ?
Just drive a car into a wall then
>if you don't have a car rent or steal one
>if you don't know how to steal one just jack one

Fuck off user no way kek
>I not like traps nor furries
Just pussy bro
>it's obviously your thing having posted it
I am tollarent to all peoples likes and fetishes apart from cp and Muslims
>peace be with you brother

>Liver damage drink and drugs ?

Yes. Living has become an ordeal though. Imagine having the flu 24/7. That's what it's like. Nothing to look forward to. Barely have enough energy to fap. It's a wretched existence. Bitches cry a lot about how they want to die, without really meaning it, but I actually do want to die.

Well I feel for you
I had a 8 year living hell on alcohol and have been clean for a year now
Everything I did involved being drunk and now nothing satisfies me .i gave up my friends because I am a fuck up and couldn't handle not drinking.
I thought about anhero a few times but I'm hoping I can shake it of and be >normal again
Just go with it dude

stream it or fuck off.

There's no H in "would"

Yep. Actually ODed the other day (accidentally). Shit was amazing until the narcan was administered. When I OD for permanent I'll be sure to lock myself away to prevent that from happening. It's just like cumming big and then blacking out forever.

Thanks for pointing out my grammar user

Never done Heroin but I might kill myself that way.

15 years on H, definitely not, especially if you never used before, unless you want to go choking on your own vomit.

Any way were you could end up locked in a coma is not worth trying. You can hear and see but cant move anything. fuck that shit. You try to kill yourself and end up some place worse than death.

Use a non poisonous gas Helium, Nitrogen, Argon because if you mess up you will just regain concious and be OK.........unless someone finds you just after you stop breathing.....still the least risk if unsuccessful

Well I'm going to have a word with my guy and see if he can put me in touch with someone who can procure heroin.

Where do you live? Having a guy find a guy find a guy find a guy find heroin will just get you ripped off. If you live by a major city you'd have better luck copping in a Hispanic neighborhood. Note: HISPANIC, not black. Puerto Rican if possible. Blacks will rip you off, Ricans always have quality dope and fair prices.

Alright. I'll use gas. I'm probably too pussy to do it but if i do i'll do what you said man

He is going to kill himself
The price or quality dosent matter
If he is lucky the niggers will just shoot him

The BEST option hands down is Nembutal OP; it rarely gets mentioned in suicide threads since almost no one seems to know of it, but this is what all professional Euthanasia/Assisted dying organizations use

Heroin OD is sort of problematic, here:s what the Peaceful Pill e-Handbook says on using it for suicide:

"As an opiate heroin suffers from the problems of tolerance and sensitivity mentioned above. In addition there is the question of the uncertainty of the dose with heroin. Because it has been acquired on the streets, one can never be exactly sure what or how much one has actually purchased. It also needs to be injected intravenously. In Exit’s experience, few elderly and seriously ill people have these skills.
Note: If heroin is taken orally, it turns back into morphine in the gut and offers no advantage over prescription tablet morphine, where at least the exact dose is known.
One final point on the opiates. If one does die taking these drugs, the death is likely to be very peaceful. Morphia is, after all, the goddess of dreams."

Helium gets mentioned often, and while it's still a pretty good option (and most importantly, a LOT easier to get your hands on than Nembutal), it's actually fairly difficult to get right (right flow of helium so you don't explode, right amount of helium in tank, not accidentally getting a tank with "balloon gas" i.e. not pure helium that won't kill you, etc. - see here for more info en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium)

Yeah I even went so far as to buy the gas, then you realise that all that "I'm just waiting for a painless method" is just bullshit and you dont really want to kill yourself and actually making the shit needed to kill yourself is such a fucking downer that you would rather make one more attempt at life..........sometimes, if you are a sane person, it's better to do something than nothing. Either put everything into killing yourself or everything you got in making one more go of it.

Spelling*

Yeah thanks man. Going to give life another try, if not the n fuck it.

In the ancient world they called it "the destroyer of grief" and served it with tea at funerals.

Stop pretending to be me. I am the real OP and I can't give life another try because I have a broken body. It's death or misery. There are no other options.

Kek

OD on nbome

If your body isn't found you can't be declared dead for 7 years which could affect them negatively, just make sure it isn't your family who find you.

Lol i wasn't pretending to be you. I was just also wondering. That's why i went on the thread. And No you can get better with help so stop being an idiot.

>not accidentally getting a tank with "balloon gas" i.e. not pure helium that won't kill yo
FreeDivingFag here, that's bullshit, the way your body detects if there is a problem with oxygen is by how much CO2 there is. Your body cant detect oxygen only CO2. If you get rid of the CO2 you breath out by using a medical mask with a valve that allows anything you breath out to vent outside, then as long as you dont pump oxygen or CO2 in then you will pass out without any warning within 5 minutes depending on your level of fitness. If the gas you breath in is poisonous then as it enters your blood you could feel very shitty and vomit and convulse, if the gas is corrosive then you will cough like a bitch, but never the less after your body fails to get oxygen for 3 > 5 minutes you will black out and stop breathing . As long as the party balloon tank has not got oxygen or anything poisonous in it, it will work. I very much doubt it would be oxygen as it is very corrosive on metal tanks, they would most likely add a bit of nitrogen as it is cheap and safe to store.

Are you stupid? Quality doesn't matter? That's what matter the most in this case you stupid underage. Go kill yourself for real, instead.

Well I guess your shit out of luck.
Let's face it, you so unlucky if you try you will fuck it up and end up locked in. You cant feel anything or move anything, you cant even move your eyes, but you can see and hear, imagine trying to sleep and waking each day realising you are in a place worse than hell.

I think breathing nitrous oxide from a tank might be better

Meth od is best

yes, i was brought out of an OD once and ive luckily been able to help 2 friends out of them.
you literally just go to sleep. brain stops thinking, lungs stop breathing, your lips turn blue and you just go to sleep.
its easy af

Yeah this is the best way to kys forsure, gotta use a mask. Get a real big tank, have some fun with it.

Gas you can back out at any time while you are conscious, all other options you could have seconds or minutes where you are committed but still concious. You don't want to die crying like a baby.

no suicide works better

You ever tried Nitrous oxide ? He wont take the mask off. No one takes the mask off.

You'll feel really good while over dosing. Especially its your first time.

OP here. My guy is sending someone round to drop some off in an hour. Not sure whether to stream it or not.

>join the marine corps as infantry or combat engineer
>when hillary gets elected, get deployed and shoot some hajis
>haji might kill you
>die a hero, not an hero
>if you survive you will have some cool stories bro

Ever done heroin before, OP?

Rolling for this, stop being retarded OP

All these heroin fags need to OD and die already. The world will be better off without them.

Nope

Do try to enjoy the high, for what it is. You'll feel good until you die.

DO IT FAGGOT.

if you're getting heroin I would just enjoy the heroin without kys. heroin alleviates anything.
see if you feel slightly more tomorrow

Exactly. I'm sure OP will end up becoming addicted before killing himself by OD.

Yes because then we could refer to you as an heroin

wait, i just got here, is op going to kill himself tonight?

No but I come close to trying to kill myself a few times, the thought of making that choice while not being in full control of my mind seems like a cheat, like you killed yourself because you were stupid. I guess it's because in hindsight I can see that I nearly killed myself because I wasn't in my right mind. Also making your suicide a pleasure is not important when you get there it's all very well saying If I was going to kill myself I would blah blah but when you getting up for the last time in the morning and everything is the last time you will do something or make something, getting high isn't that exciting.
I would like to know that right up to the millisecond before you become unconscious that I was making the right choice of sane mind.

I don't want my Grave stone saying "Here lies Peter had a bad day hit the laughing gas and killed himself"

Sounds like you're still just crying, bitch.

How old are you user?

Just fucking kill yourself and rid the world of your weak ass bloodline.

You just have a grave stone saying "Here lies Peter, made the dumb fucking decision to kill himself because he's not willing to get the help he needed with himself"

See you in Hell, OP.

some would argue if you want to kill yourself you are absolutely not in control of your mind
if you agree with that nitrous is the best way to go. you are gone in 30 seconds after you put the mask on

Again, OP here, that's not me. I'm not using gas.

Nice trips
You streaming it?

satan is ready for your soul, op

>lose the ability to breath
>suffocate to death

sounds like fun you should try it faggot

Don't know yet. I have kids, so maybe not a good idea. Wouldn't want them to see it on liveleak or something when they grow up.

Stop making me laugh, you nazi.

fellow heroin user here. If your around the DC area i can help you get some and maybe you can use it as your crutch for liviing alittle longer to experience the real suffering addiction brings so yeah theres that.

You have kids and you want to kill yourself? That's fucking disgusting

Best way is to make it look like an accident. Get stupid, like super stupid - blackout drunk and walk around a bridge, should do the trick

>knock back sickening amounts of the alcohol that really doesn't agree with you
>head to tall place
>die, your drunken retard brain should be automated at this point
>your family will get told you got into an accident under the influence
>"oh no poor user he had too much" vs "wtf user killed himself we failed as parents"

Also NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>the real suffering addiction brings

Don't patronize to me. My organs are barely functioning. I\ve been sober for 4 months but I feel like I've drank 2 pints of vodka the night before, every fucking day - and that's a good day. I know what suffering is.

If you're going to be a faggot about it then at least get some insurance and fake your death so your kids get some insurance money.

Is it? I won't be much of a father to them. I'm practically bed-bound, and even typing in this shithole is a great effort.

Fuck you nigger

this is what I call a professional bait. Well played mate.

explain plz, jump off tall place?
u type liek fag r u retard

ha whatever but you should realize that mental pain is just as bad and or real why do you think junkies do crazy shit for money. this heroin will become your everything. above all things loved, realize that

Well, if you are that bad, stream it with something over your face so your kids won't know it's actually you. But just for the protocol: don't do it

If everything goes to plan I'll only have to take it once.

youll be like oh this heroin makes me feel amazing, im not in pain anymore! then your fucked

so do you want any or not. i need some dope and youll save me money. We can go to pittsburgh where i grew up and grab real good heroin that people have been overdosing everyday on. its not poison its cut with fentanyl

Eat a dick, you fag jockey

no... you don't. heroin addiction is mental hell, im currently an alcoholic but I was addicted to H for 6 years

< bitch, but a tank of helium, a black plastic trashbag, and a roll of ductape. No gasping, no FEAR of death, just roll your eyes and fall asleep. Everyone will know you for the piece of shit you are, but HEY? WHO CARE? NOT YOU. YOU'RE DEAD. If you're gonna do it, dont be half-assed about it. pic related

you will be watching the foam tiles on the hospital ceiling for the next 10 years if it doesn't work

the guy is dying. he already said he physically feels like shit every day. there are different kinds of suffering.

fuck you, cock mangling clit face

go to the hood ask 4 a bundle or for a 40. show him ur cock so he know u aint a cop.

I overdosed on meth once, shit was whack. Turned me into a schizo for about 6 months. I still thin ki may have died, and i woke up in hel, this is hell

OP, you still here? I want to go to bed, I need an update about what you are going to do, don't want to miss anything

NO AYAHUASCA OD IS GOD TIER

How my family deals with my dead body isn't my problem.

you dont have to cook dope usually only if it looks like crack and its called scramble then you know u have to cook it but cold water usually always works but i like to use warm water.

Do exactly as you said yourself, you wont kill yourself, you will choke like a bitch, the CO2 you breath out will build up in the bag which is what makes you gag for air. Putting your hands around your own neck and choking yourself off will be no different.

When you gasp for air you are not actually gasping for air, your body is gasping to get rid of the CO2 from your lungs.

You need a mask that has a valve that allows the gas you breath out to escape, if you make a large tent over your bed with plastic and pump the gas in one end and have a hole at the bottom of the tent to let the heavy CO2 escape it will work well.

Not really, no death is easy nor painless. It was and is nothing but illusion this so called painless death. Watched a video on youtube about a girl from from eastern europe something (or was it from the ex commie blocks?), the girl was bleeding and stuff before she felt down and went stiff and breathless.

>no death is easy nor painless.
There are painless deaths, faggot. You just pass out on gas or drugs or whatever and never wake up. GTFOH faggot.

controlled suicide/euthanasia is painless