Girl I know

>Girl I know
>What would you do to her
>Post your own girls

You know what to do

Bump?

Face fuck her everyday. Everytime, I'd cum down her throat and then slap her on the face to make her beautiful face all red. She would smile like in this pic because she likes to be treated like a worthless whore.

Then, I would make her eat my ass. She would perfect her skills on rimjob every day. When I'd be ready, I would fuck her ass so hard that she would cry and tears would roll on her face. Deep inside her, she would know that it's the only way she can be useful.

more?

Thoughts?

Left? Right? Both?

i've seen this girl all day

Sorry man I'll get new girls then

Nothing. I'm a very shy guy.

more body?

I'd fuck her right there, then finish inside her and turn her into my breeding machine

Use her as my personal urinal. She would swallow my piss with this smile on her face because she is a slut. If she spill some, she mops it with her hair.

Let those tits breathe, then fuck them and finish on her whore face... of course she would learn to love it over time

Rip her clothes off, spit on her face, brag her hair and fuck her in doggytyle, then make her swallow my load. I'd tie her up afterwards and keep her as my personal little fuck slave.

Don't worry, she would already love to be used by you

The right would get brutally fucked whenever i wanted, but for the left one i would put a remote control vibrator in her 24/7, then make her orgasm over and over, totally humiliating her and exposing her as the whore she is

more of her?

Sure, but what would you do to/with her?

what would you bros do to my niece?

lol at the black and white filter... i would tie her up and pin her down, then eat her out and finger her until she was soaking wet, basically preparing her to be used like the slut that she knows she is. she would stay tied up all the time so i could use her at my convenience

unzip that dress back but leave it on, expose her tits and take her from behind in the ass with her dress hiked up.

She would come back to you for more, I'm sure. She would even bring a friend to show her how much you treat her like a whore.

push red shorts against the wall, rip her shorts open, take her in the butt while the other kneels under and sucks all the juices out. life up that dope shirt and grope her tits as i'm doing so.

After a drive in my car, bang her in the backseat. Cum inside her pussy.
Maybe, have her suck it all out making me cum again on her face. Whipe my dick off with her hair.

She's already trained to be a good cumslut. I would tie her up in a shady road with a sign that says "free slut this way". She would be unable to move and obligated to keep her mouth open with a smile. I would have written "Free cum dumpster" on her forehead. Tens, even hundreds of guys would cum in her mouth daily. She would be known all over town as "the whore who feeds herself only with sperm".

fapping...let's hear it Sup Forums
>on right

She would love to be your whore

make a hole in those pink pants and fuck her through it right on those steps. she'd wrap those legs around me and pull me deeper, until i came right inside her deeply filling her up.

pin her against the wall and push my fingers into her pussy until she starts getting wet. then bend her over the sink and fuck her so hard she leaves the ground.

Sneak on her in the night. Tie her up to the bed, then put a gag ball in her mouth. Grope her tits, slap her face, spit on it too. Whisper dirty things to her (you are my whore now, you will know what it's like to have your ass pounded...). I would fuck her hard, both in her pussy and in her ass. In the end, she would begin to like it. I would gently remove the gag ball. She would give me her number, asking for more. She would at last understand that her life is meaningless without being a set of holes open to any stranger willing to fuck them.

hnnnnnng

bend her over, stick that gun in her ass, leave it there as a plug as i cum deep inside her pussy.

What would you do to her user? Be descriptive.

i like to hear what others would do

how you would molest her?

OP here, we all do, everyone moved on from the OP and though

Goddamn, I'd bang her from behind against that wall. Use the pistol as a gag. Make her beg for my cum, and when I do cum I'd blast my load all over that pretty face of her.

As I do. For this little whore, I would tear her bikini in pieces right on this beach. She would be upset, not because a stranger is groping her naked tits and ass but because she liked this bikini. I'd fuck her ass while her friends would be annoyed that she's being fucked by a stranger in public once again. She would love it nonetheless, because she enjoys being the center of attention. Everybody would know, even before I would fuck her, that she is open to every cock in the world. After I'd cum on her face, she wouldn't even wipe it off. She'd leave with my load all over her face with her firends to eat somewhere in town where she'd probably blow and fuck other strangers.

Now user please do mine

I'm sure she'd be surprised to be fucked in public, but happy to be filled with cum

get her drunk/drugged til she didn't know wtf was going on, get to feeling her up, explore her body stick my cock in her mouth feed it to her, for starts

her pants would still be ripped as we entered the alley. people would stare as cum ran down her jeans legs. i would bend her over that bannister and ram it into her butt again, then tie her there bent over so everyone else can use her hot mouth and ass as well.

i'd bend her over the kitchen table, pull her pants to her knees, grope her under her shirt, and fuck her until she came

wwyd to her? u have the scenario.

This kind of life would make her feel accomplished. She would beg you to use her in the most humiliating ways possible.

continue, user

more?

would tie her wrists to ankles and lay her down on those steps without her pants to see how many people would use her

I would bring her to my house, her arms and legs tied together to make her unable to move. I would then put her in a nice little cage to keep her as a naked animal. I would make her suck my cock from inside the cage and make her go out of it with a leash to fuck her in the ass. Everytime I would see her without a smile on her face, I would spit on her on slap her. Eventually, she would have difficulty to consider what she likes more: be my obedient little whore or be treated badly like she desperately wants and needs. She would be horny 24/7, always begging me to use her and to cum inside her.

first angle looks better

>kaka
>taiert
>dinteguta

What about this one

she'd be fucked up and i'd take my time, i'd take off her top as my cock got stained by her lipstick while sliding it in and out of her mouth, while groping her tits still in her slutty sexy bra, pulling a tit out as she gets me hard, running my cock all over her face, in her hair, the move down cock over her tits, between em, tug up her skirt exposing her panties, little slut is pretty helpless......

meh. maybe just the dress

I don't even wanna do the kinda things I'm reading here to her.
I would fuck her with every last little bit of passion I have in my body.
Orgasming together at the same time, after that just let my cum drip out of her as we make out a little more.

This girl looks innocent. She's hiding some nice tits under that sweater.

I'd love to push her into the bedroom and rip off her top....start sucking on her nipples and let you watch her anxiously look at you for what she should do. Then I'd strip her down naked until she's degraded and I'd start touching her...everywhere...until she's given up and starts to get wet.

Then I'd make her suck my cock until I'm rock hard and I'd use her own spit to lube her asshole for my dick. I'd fuck her ass until she moaned like a good whore and begged me to cum on her face.

keep goin

Anyone want to kik girls

i'd feel her up through her panties, get a nice feel for her pussy before sliding them away, putting them in my pocket, push her legs back get a good look and feel of her pussy spread it open, finger it, spread her ass, then taste both bet she tastes good, then rub my cock against those lips before pushing in, her laying like a slut, makeup messed up, bra hanging off, skirt pushed up, her cunt feeling good squeezing in there, laying her legs against my shoulders, squeezing a tit and pushing a finger against her tight asshole

cont (run out of pics, sorry)

Friends older sister.
What would you do?

i'd make sure my phone was recording all this as video, getting good closeups of all the action as i fuck her, looking at her laying helpless, like a wasted slut, fucking her harder, grabbing her tits, ass, finger pressing deep into her asshole, tight as fuck it is, i'm gonna have to lube her up or she's gonna snap my dick off, after doing that her ass is mine, tight squeeze but worth it, mauling with her body as i do, little slut looks good as she takes it, feels even better, fucking that tight ass, slapping it til its reddened, that's it.... gonna have to blow deep up in her asshole.......fuck that's good......pulling out watching cum drip down her thigh, cock back in mouth over her tongue to wipe off any more cum, good slut
hot girl

nice

What would you do to her?

thanks man she's worth it, i'd have the most fun molesting that seriously hot slut

gag her mouth with my cock then turn around dress up and fuck holy hell outta her from behind grabbing her tits, paint her face with cum til it was dripping off her face

Is that even a girl

looks like a good cocksucking face and body to be fucked

No question, get her tipsy, have her ride me on the deck in front of all her neighbours, screaming begging for my cum. Lay her on back and Jack hammer into her pussy, she wraps her legs around my waist and I cum inside her.