What do you want me to do?

what do you want me to do?

i'm a little retarded so i need suggestion! lol

go back to the kitchen

4th time you've made this thread OP

i'll get the obvious out of the way first. sharpie in pooper.

this.

kys. /thread

Go back to college and build a decent life for yourself before you regret it.

Check my dubs

Nah mate, check out these dubs.

post feet

Post another timestamp to prove you're real

put your leg behind your head and then show your dirtiest pair of panties and then stick some panties in your pussy or if you can push the panties into your asshole. also show some close up of your spread pussy and your nipples and your armpits

Wtaf???

do a handstand without the bra on and show us what your tits look like upside down. I want to see those big luscious tits tho

that's just my list of things I would like to see. I don't expect them all in one picture

are you going to show us your body or not op? I'm getting frustrated

Op must roll trips.

bump, lets get this show on the road...squat over the camera

Show stomach

roll. I've got my lotion and tissues ready. I'm waiting for some delivery

this, squeeze your belly around your belly button to make it look like a big cheerio

Actually, I'm gonna turn off my computer now. Have fun on your own, virgins.

obey the rules or GTFO

show us your face and smile

why aren't you delivering you sassy little bitch! If I could get my hands on you I'd smack your ass until it was as red as beet

if you're op, don't you dare leave here without showing those tits

replicate this picture

No, I think I'll leave until you learn to respect women.

COME ON OP! Don't be a cunt

I do respect woman. I want to celebrate your beautiful godess like body with jerkoff session

>respect for women.. Sup Forums

Top Kek new friend, boy are you in the wrong place!

Write your Tits or Pussy "wns"

You're gross. You'll never have a girlfriend.

oh boy, this thread was a major let down. I guess I'll put my tissues and lube back

is anything going to happen or what Op?

anyone got the original of the bottom one, that's a fine set

Checked

show me your pussy

How the fuck do you end up so lost that you try and post your tits on Sup Forums 4 fucking times? Not even learning from the first 3? This isn't the place for you. Try match dot com

No, fuck off creep

>lost
she's in control here, she has the power. She has what we want and is going to tease us with it. She's probably laughing at us

asking a male based perverse board "what should I do" and getting defensive when they ask for the only thing they're here for... you're on the wrong site.

please?

I scroll and scroll and cant see any tits yet, why?

Not only that but its obviously shooped

>"Tell me what to do"
>has 50+ suggestions and havent done anything

this thread is fucking stupid

No way.

Bo head over to /hc/ all the tits you want. This is just some dumb old fat bitch whos in the wrong place. Those fatty tits have no power over me

OP how do we know you are OP?

More pictures
>New tit pic
>or GTFO!

Post your tits with a timestamp or gtfo.

it's all part of the fun trying to get her naked. I like a girl who puts a little fight

why not? don't you want me to bust a load to your big jiggly tits? you can think about the cum oozing out of the tip of cock and running all over your chest as you rub it in and lick it off your fingers?

Stop bumping your own shitty thread OP

I don't understand why people like to keep reposting old shit. Like what is the purpose? I mean I understand trolling, but why pretend you are a female willing to show body parts? Is it that you secretly wish you were a slutty chick or something? Legit question here too

Little AND retarded? Forget this

All these retards falling for shitty bait.

buncha newfags repeating ideas instead of having new ones.