Name 1 thing legitimately bad about unrestricted civilian gun ownership

name 1 thing legitimately bad about unrestricted civilian gun ownership

>protip: you can't

Niggers complaining

untrained chimps, i mean niggers, can get them.

>unrestricted
I have guns but you're just a faggot.

White dude killing 20 kids in an elementary school

so they don't have them now?

I wonder how all those gang shootings are happening in Chicago then? I mean, they have some of the tightest gun restrictions in the country

If unrestricted also means i can open carry, i dont see any problems

FN, nice

If you get mad it makes it pretty easy too kill people

And it makes it easier for people to kill you

I was having issues finding a colt ar15a4 anywhere and found out that fn makes an a4 clone too and at the same price

plus fn holds the contract to make them for the military currently, so it's probably one of the closest things you can get to a military issue M16

except the select fire capability, unfortunately

Mass shootings

Although I guess they've become commonplace in Murica so you guys don't really care about them any more. Unless of course the shooter's brown, then you guys have a terrorist attack on your hands

Yes

Why do you need select fire

to keep and bear

Edgy faggots like you will shoot up schools

I mean there's not really a need for them if our country isn't getting invaded right?

you mean gun free zones?

because all public schools are gun free zones

White dude can build a bomb and kill kids in a school.

>be in america
>see we have a bunch of mass shootings
>damn
>do some research
>realize mass shootings mean at least 3 people shot
>just shot, not killed
>realize ive been played by the stats
>realize there is one everyday because of gang/drug/criminal violence
>laugh at non Americans who dont know the definition

For the giggles. Doesn't make the gun more lethal.

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

just a lot more expensive lol

I think a full ar mag runs about $10

To be fair, non Americans are prolly laughing at Americans because of insane number of mass shootings in America

guns have one purpose and thats to kill people
you don't need a gun if you don't plan to kill someone, stupid americuck

Anti gun faggots ¬_¬

$10 is expensive to you? you need to stack your chips nigger. ive got a mexican maid who will do anything at anytime for very little money. i basically own a slave.

Niggers can own guns too.

The #1 reason

I'm 22 and haven't been to college yet, give me 3-4 years and I should be well on my way to not giving a shit about ammo prices

Let's go back to the day when everyone carried a sword. At least you'd have to be man enough to look your opponent in the eyes while you took their life

>mass shooting
>still doesnt realize one criminal shooting 3 criminals=mass shooting
We arent having a sandy hook or pulse nightclub shooting everyday.

we haven't had one ever.

>he says in his mostly white small populated country

Is it always criminals shooting criminals?

Like that stopped Columbine and the Lanza twat.

Probably getting shot by a pissed off downs kid, right? What a shitty way to. Cause of death: retardeded

His country prolly has a better quality of life than our country

1.3 million deaths by car last year. 9000 gun deaths (rounding up). Need to get the car problem fixed first. Stop watching the news so much ya cuck

come here then and stop complaining faggot

I use guns all the time. I've never killed a person. I hunt and enjoy putting holes in paper. Target shooting is lots of fun. Also I have a gun to protect my family.

So pulse, sandy hook, charleston, san bernadino, vt, oregon, was all criminals shooting criminals?

Eh, id rather not have to worry about going to jail if i say fuck muslims on facebook
Nah i love america

It's expensive yes. Doesn't mean you have to use it

Criminals have the most to gain from easily available firearms.

That's exactly what I was asking... think of your own jeers man

Criminals and dangerous people can get them more easily.
Yes, I am aware that criminals can get them anyway but it shouldn't be made easier for them. Decent people should be allowed to buy, sell and own guns and criminals et al. shouldn't. Personally I'm not against gun registration and licenses as long as the purpose of those is limited to solving crimes related firearms and preventing wrong people from owning guns legally. Driver's license would be a good model for a shooter's license. You would go through safety training and background check, register your gun(s) and then shoot happily ever after. And just like losing your driver's license after DUI, you would lose your right to guns after doing something dangerous to others.
And yes, there would be chance of abusing such a system but that problem isn't exclusive to things related to guns and should be viewed as a separate, broader issue. Also the level of corruption varies from country to country.

You're such a great person

Moslems
/thread