I tried to cut carbohydrate to build some fatless mass. fit here

I tried to cut carbohydrate to build some fatless mass. fit here
But fuck i absolutly love the kind of callmenss/chill after i ate 1 pizza or big bowl of spagetti
Is there something tthat make carbohydrate so callming? i mean i understend insuline, but do you have some source on happines when consuming carbohydrates

Happiness is overrated. Embrace your inner edgelord.

Same here. Trying keto after a long break and it's hard af to wean yourself off carbs/sugars.

The "calmness" is just the sugar addiction being met.

Keto is retarded. Body needs carbs. you get a calmness because you're finally getting something your body is craving. Also i believe carbs help release of dopamine, hence sugar addiction.

No such thing as sugar addiction.

Carbs aren't bad for you, they are good for.

What is bad for you though are the bad sources of carbs.

These are: sugar and wheat

Avoid these.

Instead eat Rice, Potatoes, and Fruits

You will gain lean mass this way.

Look up "The Rock Hercules Diet" to see a professional do basically the same thing.

Don't fight your instincts, they were created by many millenia of evolution

>b-but muh keto

shit diet

>b-but muh low carb

people will look back on low carb just like they look back on low fat

>b-but you're just a random guy who doesn't know shit

actually that's wrong, I am one of the top nutritionists in the world

so why do I browse b? idk

>b-but user you're just wrong getting lean is supposed to be a struggle

no, no it's not.

You don't have to believe me by the way, but I hope you do, for your own sake.

No one should eat like the rock unless you have or want 240 lbs of lean muscle mass. And take muscle enhancing drugs.

Also studies show that both low carb and low fat can be effective for weight loss, and some respond differently to each.

Way to out yourself as a fucking idiot

Yes there is but not like when you`re a kid.
when you`re fucked up and drink soda or something with sugar you feel like you`re gonna have a heart attack.
feels fucking horrible.

> says i outed myself as an idiot
> in doing so outs himself as an idiot

I see. I'm just trying to fight belly fat and I figured cutting down on carbs will be a great idea.

Keto is far too expensive for my budget right now, but sugar is the easiest to rid myself of.

I only really miss bread as a snack :(

Sounds like you have some issues with caffeine or something

> No such thing as sugar addiction.

There is. It's what's fattening America and the rest of the world.

Carbs aren't bad. Excessive carbs are what you should control

So eat some damn bread. Damn. Sure it's a little more compliated than cals in and cals out but you can eat carbs and lose weight, and you don't feel nearly as shitty as keto makes you feel.

Nah cutting carbs isn't the solution

But it helps for one reason, ok, and that is because most peoples main carb sources are bread/wheat and sugar

I already said that those are bad sources of carbs. They lead to poor gut flora, inflammation and weight gain

So cutting them is good

but you noticed that you feel calm when you eat carbs too right? You know what that means, it means your body needs carbs and is stressed without them

So cut the bad carbs and eat the good ones
you say your main goal is weight loss, or losing bellyfat

do you exercise at all?

Can it be that ?
I feel like a panic attack, and pretty nervous.
just when I drink soda in an empty stomach, also hard to breath like when you do coke or meth but a lot pretty weird

>moderation meme

not this garbage bullshit again

You think our ancestors cared about calories or moderation?

they ate what they wanted when they wanted and they were fit as fuck

give it up user, certain foods are bad and should be avoided, certain foods are good and should be gorged on

you could be insulin resistant. or hfcs resistant.

>sugar and wheat

you mean processed sugar and wheat, dipshit.

white bread and granulated sugar give you that feeling because it's practically predigested immediately spikes your system.

Just eat more proteins. No one gets nearly what the DV% is. Pretty sure its that way on purpose.

Yeah it sounds like you are pretty stressed out in general and the caffeine is sending you over the edge

do you eat well? like enough calories? are you cutting? Do you get enough sleep?

most of the diet advice you can find on the internet is very dangerous even the shit on /fit/

if people knew how to eat well then why is everyone so unhealthy?

the answer is that no one knows what the fuck they are talking about except me

lol @ calling me a dipshit for restating what I already said

for some reason this made me laugh really hard

garbage

To anyone out there that does low carbing. it can make you insulin resistant. You have to rebuild a toldrance to carbs. or just go nuts one day and load on slow digesting kind.

Alright nutritionfag here I am out of this thread got things to do pz

With such an eloquently and passionately worded rebuttal, I'm afraid I'm at a loss. You win the argument sir. I yield.

How come Sup Forums is trying to leak so much secret info lately?

>callming

caffeine problem most likely. try it with a soda withou caffeine, if it happens again, then you know it's something else.

Don't post pizza for the thread pic in Sup Forums OP, you'll end up with a very unfortunate group of people.

>understend
>insuline
>happines

They also were nomads and walked all day in search of food.