Nothing longer than 2 lines per post

Nothing longer than 2 lines per post.

Let's go.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09BuiUJtFjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.

Crotch Ticklin Heavy Duty Rubber

shit nigger damn dog nigger shit dick

Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Word.

She gives me that giddy feeling in my stomach that reminds me of youth and helps me forget the squandered decades of misanthropy and self-indulgence

My anus bleeding from the semen demon

LE 9gog nation
memes are their creation

every second im alive i want to die

Conserve de sprats Russes, bon souper, hm.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga
Nigga nigga nigga nigga

I used to be addicted to water
But now I'm all washed up

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I like to fuck little boys in their tight poop schoote

Merzbow is Skrillex on crack cocaine.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system.

Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

The jews did 9/11

OP's mom's spaghetti
Is like my mom's spaghetti

That's 20 posts. Wooooooooooooo.

/raps

Starting now.

Bought a cat
Named it after you
Raped it
Strangled it
Love you

I want to fuck anime girls in the ass

This better be good OP

Fuck niggers

Hello, my name is fegit. I am a fegit I fegit because I love to fegit the fegits

Quality of recording is lower than usual but fuck it. What's with all this Linux shit anyway?

vocaroo.com/i/s09BuiUJtFjs

Hey, baby, wake up from your asleep
We have arrived onto the future
And the whole world is become

Elektronik supersonik
Supersonik elektronik

Hey, baby, ride with me away
We doesn't have much time
My blue jeans is tight
So onto my love rocket, climb
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel, but love
Above us, there is nothing above