TURN ON CNN IN 15 MINUTES

TURN ON CNN IN 15 MINUTES

No. Please no one fall for this.

Sage.

no

i'm waiting for some news faggit

I hope you're behind 12 firewalls, because the FBI is tracing your IP right now and consequences will never be the same.

Lol this shit is never real.

you just fucked up everything with one simple post

inb4 this gets screenshotted

good bye op

OP wont deliver
OP is a faggot

potential entertainment

>12 minutes ago

papa bless

whats that image?

columbine shooters

no, i mean that face

And......?

newfag

Nice try CNN...getting desperate?

>CNN
>BREAKING NEWS
>TRUMP MEETING WITH MEXICAN PRESIDENT

I never watch ccn. Fucking clinton network.

OMG IT'S HAPPENING Sup Forums WE GOT A HERO AGAIN

Clinton? More like clitoris!

Can I die now?

copypasta bitch

notthisthreadagain.webm

>ohhhh look at me

Bitch got a pussy. Naw I mean she got a real big pussy like you could stick loose change up in there.

Ten bucks says that pussy that is literally full of shit. That why she couldn't please Bill

Clinton Cuck Network

Bill likes having a shitty dick tho.

Why? Are they going to show your moms interracial gangbang sextape

I imagine this image resembles you pretty closely.

thanks for reminder. it goes in options

Wait, I don't have CNN or cable, wat do? Can someone narrate for me?

nice .gif, have an internet

I'd rather eat nails than watch ShitNN.

No, fuck off, we are watching trump

shooting reported in the Capitol Building

You mean CuNNt

HOLY SHIT

How many Hit Dice does an Ettin have?

op is a faggot and didnt deliver

CNN? More CIA fed, Clinton viewpoint news?

You posted that 15 minutes ago

Because fat losers like you are only a minority amongst leftists, right?

OP is gay and he likes it that way.

nothing but trump news fuck you op

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

>dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

[CITATION NEEDED]

>dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

too bad there isnt any cause that guys a fucking inbred

kek

OP the Department of Homeland Security takes these kinds of "joke" threats seriously.

Enjoy having your mom pay about 15 grand to get your ass out of trouble.

No, deleting this thread is not an option. You've been spotted, trust me. Ya dun goofed.

So nothing once again?

I will rape you if you post this again.