I love little kids. I want to be around them all the time. I want to cuddle them...

I love little kids. I want to be around them all the time. I want to cuddle them. How can I volunteer for my elementary school?

Kill yourself.

I genuinely hope this isn't implying.....

what the fuck is memecenter

>How can I volunteer for my elementary school
Don't, way too many adults around, and it's a strict environment. Try coaching a sport, or refereeing. Volunteer to read kids stories at your local book store, or offer to babysit for friends/neighbors. Be a mall santa around Christmas, get in one of those costumes at disney world.

Have a daughter. Easy.

die
come back as ghost

I'm too young for that.

>tfw no loli daughter GF

but I can't slowly undress a loli and put my penis inside her cute cunny as a ghost

Define "too young"
inb4 u get b&

You want to fuck them?
BC lolis are for loving, not fucking

Just turned 18.

Just walk into the office and tell the staff what you told us. They're always on the lookout for adults were the same interests as yours.

art

Its alot better being a teacher. You're the only adult in the room

Young enough to pursue a career working with kids then. Just have patience, do some volunteer work, learn to become a primary school teacher
Then you will have steady income, can think about having kids of your own so you go to work and have kids around then go home and have kids there
Although at work you'd have to wary of getting too close to the kids since people will be on the lookout for people like you. Society is on a bit of a witch hunt right now

Lit af site that's almost dead, admins feature shit memes on the front page

you need jesus man

no, but you can follow them around and shit

Hey scotty !

MODS MODS MODS

Teacher? suuuure once you become one you start hating kids
those loud ass motherfuckers are the biggest faggots in existence and the worst part is dealing with them 5 days a week for the rest of your life